> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

[WP10] World of Tanks Blitz | [Action] Legendary tank shooter is now available on Windows 10

Rep: (95)
[WIN10] World of TanksBlitz

Version: 6.4.0.257
Genre: Action

Last update of the game in the header:16.10.2019
Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
World of Tanks Blitz continues to conquer the mobile space. the now legendary tank shooter available on Windows 10! "The best mobile multiplayer of all timeВ», - Pocket Gamer. "Aerobatics mobile tank genreВ», - 148Apps. You'll get a world of steel armor, dashing ricochets and screening tools. Rvis attack, lead the team to victory and become a real hero! Swing World of Tanks Blitz, and join the many millions of tankers! The rich arsenal, a variety of combat cards, and friendly management will make your mobile device in the present field of battle, where everything depends on you and your team. Play using your smartphone, tablet or PC c mouse and keyboard.
Game features
• More than 200 legendary tanks of Germany, Great Britain, USA, USSR, Japan.
• 18 combat locations.
• Rapid battles in the format of 7 on 7.
• Innovative crew training system.
• Incredibly bright and entertaining graphics that are automatically optimized for the capabilities of your mobile device.
• System Free-2-Win, which provides free access to all combat capabilities.
• Ability to create platoons, playing shoulder to shoulder with friends.
• Flexible control settings.
• Implemented combat missions, for the implementation of which you can get bonuses and rewards.
• Ability to create clans.
What's new in the new version
The darkness deepens, and it appears the outline version 6.4.0.257:
- spiders and spider webs, pumpkins and bats - creepy camouflage any type of intimidation!
- Strange things: they say, somewhere tanks back into battle after the death of ...
- Black Heaven, gnashing and howling, and someone from the shadows watching you!
Download
Instructions and problem solving
Fashion
Modpak Warmods from the Guide4Play team Version 4.1download
Sight point "onepoint"by Vlad Chatillion
Mods_By_StiX84 for Steam versiondownload
Blank folders Gfx and Gfx2download

World of Tanks Blitz[Android] | World of Tanks Blitz [iOS] | Club players World of Tanks [Blitz]

K
According to the developers, starting with version 5.9 Blitz switched to DirectX 11, and if the video card does not support DirectX 11, then there will be problems. Therefore, if the driver update does not help, the problem will be solved only by replacing the video card with a more modern one.

Post has been edited_OldBoy_ - 16.10.19, 13:36
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (29)
And without Win 10 really play? On seven? Or definitely put 10ku?

Rep: (95)
Or definitely put 10ku?

Works only on 10

Rep: (10)
I have Lumiya 535. A flash drive for 8 gigs, formatted even before installation - blitz is not installed. Writes - free space. Error code 0РҐ80073CF4. What place, flash drive is completely empty. What can be done besides buying a new flash drive?

Rep: (515)
Please fill in here the installation file for the regular computer.

Rep: (51)
on a computer who has already run? I do not move further than this when I start
Attached Image

Post has been editedSega207 - 16.12.15, 22:04

Rep: (85)
* Sega207,
On the PC, everything started up and played normally, but on the 640 xl Lyum - sadness is a misfortune .. With an average graph, a solid lagodrome. I still have to try playing with the settings, I can achieve acceptable results.

Rep: (0)
I have Lumiya 535. A flash drive for 8 gigs, formatted even before installation - blitz is not installed. Writes - free space. Error code 0РҐ80073CF4. What place, flash drive is completely empty. What can be done besides buying a new flash drive?

Could you please unsubscribe how the tanks work on lumiya 535. Very necessary. Thanks in advance.

Post has been editedBorax - 16.12.15, 22:57
Reason for editing: Typo

Guys, I think everyone will support, someone upload the installation file to the torrent

Rep: (2582)
I myself didn’t want to create a theme without an installation file, there would be a file, it would be no less and more joy, another thing, I didn’t understand the WP-games forum, let your person create a WP, I’ve been driving tanks since this week on Android, here was a hint of the release of tanks on Windows (I apologize for the big screen):
Screenshot:
Attached Image

Anyway, congratulations to those who waited for the game on Windows 10 Mobile (it seems so), we also waited for you, advise installing from the Android theme on 4GB, well, there and on the part of Android itself, I understand a bit on Windows Phone, I want to start the game and play who hasn't done it yet.
I wish you a pleasant game and successful battles!
If you consider this offtopic, I apologize, I am sincerely glad that the game has reached, and for this platform, I myself began to play with the iron of the tablet only.

Post has been editedVLADFIONOV - 17.12.15, 01:12

Rep: (17)
Hello! The game is fire! Supports continuum. That's just the trouble, in the continuum for some reason:
1) Klava does not work. those. I did not understand how to manage it, only esc works.
2) For some reason, the bottom panel with the start button is not hidden.

Who understood how to get rid of these two problems?

Rep: (10)
need xap!

Rep: (17)
by the way: wm10 586.29 950xl all at a maximum - 31-33 fps.

Rep: (15)
on the Lumia 925 at medium settings flies.
Only the weight of the game in 6 gigs is too much for the phone.

Post has been editedCoolcar - 17.12.15, 14:55

On the PC, all the rules, the current of waiting for a fight is already 3 minutes at times, sadness is a disaster. And even longer if my platoon comectum on the bucket, all write was gone. Wait, do not wait.

Rep: (51)
* SokratOFF,
Alt + enter will make the game full screen

Rep: (4)
reset files to install, but it does not download from the store

How does the game go on tablets with 1GB of memory, what kind of FPS write off pliz

Rep: (33)
On a flash drive free 7.72 GB. I start downloading tanks from the market and then the problems begin:
1. Constantly changing the size of the jump -4.7, 6.2 and 6.7
2. The download indicator stops at 1 GB of jumps from 6.2 (The market says that the game weighs 4.7) and a notification appears about the lack of memory on the flash drive, as a result, all 7.72 gigs are clogged, and the game has not been installed

Lumia 430

Rep: (85)
* lagris76
It is terrible on my lumia, if the "reduced resolution" option is turned on in the settings, then you can play less or less comfortably, but the picture doesn’t please your eyes; If you turn off this parameter - it lags, and very strongly, FPS will be 15. To be honest, I expected the best results from the game.

Rep: (33)
* mix_g,
I understand the meaning of downloading to my 430 makes no sense (. Similar characteristics only I have 302 adreno (((((

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 6:10