> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Meizu Pro 5 - Accessories | Smartphone, 5.7 "

Rep: (53)
Accessories forMeizu Pro 5
PictureMeizu Pro 5,
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedNikCher - 12.09.16, 06:41
Reason for editing: store in Moscow with Nillkin covers

Rep: (24)
While there is no topic about accessories, I will write about the glass orderedhereversion H plus
hike the screen bend begins so far from the edge that the glass will simply not fit us, if they are not even slightly curved, I will attach a photo.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

tore off the glass, put the ruler to the screen, the screen starts to "fall to the edge 4-4.5 mm from the edge. It may be a feature of my specimen, but it’s better to order the glass before ordering the glass.

Post has been editedLevard - 04.12.15, 00:35

Rep: (6)
Perhaps I'll start.

I bought this case:
http: //www.nillkin.com...1&scid=&id=5646&page=1

I use 2 weeks, until satisfied.
The phone was not so slippery, it sits perfectly, it protects (this is news: D). Another plus is that now the phone does not rely on the camera when it lies.

Rep: (1)
I have the same cover, there was a film in the kit.
The cover confuses open top and bottom. And so very comfortable and not slippery.
The film is not properly cut in my case. Better than nothing :)

Rep: (388)
5znt @ 12/03/2015, 01:25*
I use 2 weeks

I myself use a similar body on a very convenient addition to the bodies. But with serious video or game loads, being in a case of bodies heats up faster and stronger than without silicone "utilizer".
I ordered myself a similar one for Pro 5, so the question is: what about Meise with this? o.O

Post has been editedpassportist - 03.12.15, 01:38
Reason for editing: added

server47 @ 12/03/2015 00:24*
The cover confuses open top and bottom.

It is not entirely clear how it would look with closed top and bottom. There would be too many cutouts to do + how to put it on / off then?

Passportist @ 12/03/2015, 00:37*
But with serious video or game loads, being in a case of bodies heats up faster and stronger than without silicone "utilizer".
I ordered myself a similar one for Pro 5, so the question is: what about Meise with this?

Meizu Pro 5 is not hot in principle. In heavy games in a case, it heats up significantly less than the same Oneplus One (my previous phone) without a case.

Rep: (103)
5znt @ 12/03/2015 08:42*
It is not entirely clear how it would look with closed top and bottom.

like thishttp: //ru.aliexpress.c...Phone/32526429522.html
Classic and upgrade options.

DMagister @ 12/03/2015 07:50*
like thishttp: //ru.aliexpress.c...Phone/32526429522.html
Classic and upgrade options.

Some dubious case. Obviously thinner than Nillkin, cutouts at the corners (and therefore much less durable), closes less at the edges (if Nillkin had closed and upside down - the phone wouldn’t be there to insert).

The taste and color, of course, but Nillkin like more (if we compare it with the fact that the link).

5znt @ 12/03/2015, 10:23*
Some dubious case

I have the last two devices without any covers at all. and I'm not going to wear anything on pro5, since I don’t throw smartphones :)
I need a cover only during training, and for the most part not a cover, but more a case in case of rain during a bike ride. I have something dimensionless on my steering wheel attached to any device.

Rep: (0)
* DMagister,
Look here -Tyts

Alex Qxenkoff
Oh well, this is some kind of murder and not a cover. in it the device will be at least 2.5 times thinner, plus more dimensions. From the point of view of protection, it is certainly not bad, but to use this is terribly inconvenient. I had a similar on S3

Rep: (0)
* DMagister,
Then pardon, but Ali did not find anything?

Rep: (13)
5znt @ 12/03/2015, 03:25*
I use 2 weeks, until satisfied.
The phone was not so slippery, it sits perfectly, it protects (this is news). Another plus is that now the phone does not rely on the camera when it lies.

And how does he feel?

DMagister @ 12/03/2015 08:38*
I have the last two devices without any covers at all. and I'm not going to wear anything on pro5, since I don't throw smartphones
I need a cover only during training, and for the most part not a cover, but more a case in case of rain during a bike ride. I have something dimensionless on my steering wheel attached to any device.

I do not throw too :)

I bought it to:
  • the phone was not so slippery
  • it was more comfortable to hold in your hand
  • Do not scratch the back cover when you put the phone on different surfaces
  • not lying, leaning on camera

http: //ru.aliexpress.c.…-Anti/32499737073.html

And how do you like this case from Imak? In Pro 5 discussions, someone mentioned it.

Attached Image

Milanista90 @ 12/03/2015, 09:17*
And how does he feel?

Pleasant. Behind a little rough, on the sides smooth. Feelings of quality stuff.

5zn0t @ 03.12.2015, 13:22*
Pleasant. Behind a little rough, on the sides smooth. Feelings of quality stuff.

Thank you, but the traces do not remain?

Milanista90 @ 12/03/2015, 09:21*
http: //ru.aliexpress.c.…-Anti/32499737073.html

And how do you like this case from Imak? In Pro 5 discussions, someone mentioned it.

Very similar to Nillkin. But it is difficult to judge the quality of plastic and the matte surface from photographs.
I think it will be easier to scratch. But this is only the first impression, you need to feel and look.

Alex Qxenkoff @ 12/03/2015 11:15*
Then pardon, but Ali did not find anything?

I ordered this one there
http: //ru.aliexpress.c.…-urrvr3Zje&af=deeplink

plus the link that previously indicated.
I really think it will all come by the end of January.
in fact, the minimum silicone bumper will suit me perfectly.
My phones fall only from the chair, from where their home ferret drags all the time :) and this is not high and not scary, even without any covers. Moreover, I hope that he still cannot grasp the metal case with his teeth ... although the devil knows, even on a 10 "tablet on the film, the teeth marks remained :)

5znt @ 12/03/2015, 09:27*
Thank you, but the traces do not remain?

Hardly ever.
Can be seen when viewed at an angle. But if you really need - it is easy to clean.
I love the cleanliness, but there was no need to clean it for 2 weeks.

Post has been edited5zn0t - 03.12.15, 10:35

DMagister @ 12/03/2015, 09:27*
I ordered this one there
http: //ru.aliexpress.c.…-urrvr3Zje&af=deeplink

plus the link that previously indicated.
I really think it will all come by the end of January.
in fact, the minimum silicone bumper will suit me perfectly.
My phones fall only from the chair, from where their home ferret drags all the time :) and this is not high and not scary, even without any covers. Moreover, I hope that he still cannot grasp the metal case with his teeth ... although the devil knows, even on a 10 "tablet on the film, the teeth marks remained :)

I came with a soft transparent phone. I can not use these. Sits not very well, constantly bullying on the sides. But the fact that he absolutely does not slip is a plus. As if stuck in surfaces.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 22:51