> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

Iron workaround (bypass) iCloud on the iPad WiFi, iPad Cellular, iPhone, iPod | [AppleID] [iCloud]

Rep: (38)
Iron iCloud bypass method on iPad WiFi, iPad Cellular, iPhone, iPod

Apple iPhone 6S Plus
Firmware: sss

Jailbreak : Not
Jailbreak method: sss

Description of the problem:
There are already enough devices that make it easy to get around iCloud, on all Apple devices. Therefore, I created an article with their description.

All the information that often changes, I will publish here:How to bypass iCloud on iPad WiFi, iPad Cellular, iPhone and iPod

The easiest way to bypass iCloud on iPad Cellular is here:Apple iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini Retina, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3And we discuss it here:Iron bypass method iCloud only on iPad Cellular

Software unlock methods in this topic are not discussed!

P.S. I would be grateful if the repairmen will help fill out the chip compatibility table. I myself am far from soldering, so help does not hurt

Rep: (11)
I understand that Nand perproshivka under another serial

Rep: (6)
What has long been done when unlocking aimaks and MacBooksVideo One more

Post has been edited4ekucta - 24.11.15, 10:59

Rep: (20)
Something in the article is a bunch of grammatical errors and video, and so well-known to many. For example, the Vietnamese method with rewriting. About unlock iPhones-no word.

Something in the article a bunch of grammatical errors

Well, correct. Checked and wrote in Word. English is not native to me.

There will be time - I will complete the article. Now I need to do a master's degree.

What has long been done when unlocking aimaks and MacBooks

In the PC, as I understand it, they fill in a clean bios without blocking. And in mobile phones and tablets you need a unique SN or SN + IMEI

There are still glitches with sensors, when you put a USB flash drive from another device, for example, from iphone to ipad. Like, in a flash drive stored calibration data and other things. But for now there is no more information. It is easier to order ready-made flash drives from China.

As I understand it, there is a lot of information in closed topics on www.mobile-files.com/forum. But there zhoposhniki basically and share just because they will not be anything.

Rep: (0)
hi guys so i can not understand ipad 2 wifi without 3g can be unlocked if so tell me how

hi guys so i can not understand ipad 2 wifi without 3g can be unlocked if so tell me how

Yes, you can in several ways. Or order an unlock through the service (remote untie), or reflash the serial number in Nande

Rep: (2)
So I can not throw out and not to subtilize with checks? iPad mini wifi: girl_cray:
Can you give more details?

In more detail: you disassemble the iPad, you flash the flash memory, you throw it at the programmer, you change the serial number of the device in it. You put the memory back on the board, flashing it. Voila

What about iPods? Can I unlock something like 5k?

pasha4ur friend, what programmer would you advise to change the serial, IMEI in a sealed flash drive? Is it even possible? On which devices (I’ll use an iPad, iPhone ...) can this be done? What are the advantages after this and what disadvantages? Thank you in advance!

Post has been editedSima308 - 01.01.16, 22:43

Tell me please guys, if I replace only flash memory with ipad 3 wifi, can I successfully activate it later?

Hello, everyone. Changing SN to NAND makes it possible to go through activation on the iPad Wi-Fi and iPod Touch 5. No changes in the work have been revealed (unless you have lost a charge on removing NAND).

Rep: (1)
In the topic of unlocking there is a video on this site
http: //security-corp.o...rovannyy-v-icloud.html

This is a copy of my old article from the habr :)

here is the latest actual version of the articleabout iCloud bypassing and unlocking on iPad Cellular
And here is a topic for discussion:Iron bypass method iCloud only on iPad Cellular

1 person wrote that he would share with me a table of chips for wifi only models for some services to him. I'll try to get it

Post has been editedpasha4ur - 25.04.16, 21:32

1 person wrote that he would share with me a table of chips for wifi only models for some services to him. I'll try to get it

I'll try to raise the topic.
A1395, iPad WiFi, how to make an iron activation?
The links from the header are only for 3G and CDMA instructions.

And silence .... I understand that only replacing NAND will help me?

Rep: (14)
for ipad wifi only there is a service for the removal of icloud blocking, ebay prices from $ 13, discussion in the next topicFind My iPhone - Bypassing Activation Lock

Friends please advise.If Ipad Air 32GB Wifi change Nand help remove Icloud? Yes, and really increase the memory?

Rep: (9)
In the PC, as I understand it, they fill in a clean bios without blocking. And in mobile phones and tablets you need a unique SN or SN + IMEI

You misunderstand, in a clean (unlocked) EFI you need to replace the serial number and hash.

This is a copy of my old article from Habr.

That's right!

And silence....

Topikstarter does not seem to be aware of everything he said in the first post ...
Just created a post to lure visitors to your site ...

Rep: (2)
iPads WIFI versions quietly bypass icloud when changing the serial number in NAND

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/07/20, 22:27