> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SamLib Reader LIKE | The application allows you to follow the updates of the site SamIzdat.

Rep: (60)
SamLib Reader LIKE
Version: 1.16.6

Last update of the program in the header:20.02.2018

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
SamLib Reader LIKE application allows you to monitor updates and work comfortably with works from SamIzdat website

Description:
SamLib Reader LIKE is a brand new version of a popular program.

Everyone knows that the Samizdat (samlib.ru) - it's a huge site, where their works spread as a budding author, and published already old-timers. It is a community of authors and their readers. Many authors have started their publishing is the way with him. Daily online appear already liked to continue the works. Unfortunately, self-publishing site as makes it impossible to keep track of new extensions you favorite works. Many people go out of the situation that either copy the text and format it for your device to read, or just waiting, when there will be the network has already completed work in epub format, fb2, and others.

SamLib Reader LIKE application allows you to monitor updates and work comfortably with works from SamIzdat website. SamLib Reader LIKE has a light and intuitive interface, the study of which does not take much time.

Android required: 4.2.x and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Goray alexander
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gorayalexander.samlibreaderlike

AuthorSTRONGLY RECOMMENDSinstall the program from google play.
This is necessary to track bugs and raise the rating of the program.
Presented herelimited versionapplications.

Download:
Version: 1.16.6 SamLib Reader LIKE (Post by cry_san # 70559917)

Past versions

Post has been editedcry_san - 20.02.18, 03:56
Reason for editing: New version

eskortadm @ 23.11.2015, 15:04*
Testing and reinstalling sometimes confused which stands at the moment.

Well, the easiest check - try to open a section of the book.

Rep: (0)
I'm more pro version. We have to climb in Titanium backup.

* eskortadm,
Where do you suggest thrust version of the program? The interface is already so crowded.

And something was not error messages. Is it all right?

Rep: (164)
cry_san @ 23.11.2015, 02:16*
In general: if using the program has been a failure, when closing the application databases are not compressed size.

Can make a forced compression base? I think it's in anyone not hurt. This is my normal periodic maintenance base.
In the settings you make a button somewhere near the base of the full cleaning ...

Alex Knysh @ 24.11.2015, 17:15*
Can make a forced compression base? I think it's in anyone not hurt. This is my normal periodic maintenance base.

It should automatically when you close the program.
Submit Ticket developer.

cry_san @ 24.11.2015, 15:39*
eskortadm,
Where do you suggest thrust version of the program? The interface is already so crowded.

eskortadm @ 23.11.2015, 14:04*
Either in the settings - Debugging (better here) or in the left side menu.

In principle, you can see the interface at CallRecorder and beta FBreader, there is a very nice interface. You'll see it and enjoy it.

eskortadm @ 24.11.2015, 17:43*
You'll see it and enjoy it.

Did not like it (or not watched those programs). But the version is.

Post has been editedcry_san - 24.11.15, 13:44

Attached fileSamLibReaderLIKE_1.2.3_demo.apk(7.11 MB)

Now Check for updates and imports of products not clot when moving between applications;
displays the current version of the application at the bottom of the menu bar;
Fixed expansion of the database file.

Updated. While not seriously tested. It was evident that the tick is responsible for displaying cover art was included in the position. I am not critical, disabled immediately. But how strange, it was to pick up my settings.

eskortadm @ 25.11.2015, 17:51*
Updated.

Upgraded from the Market? And what - was removed and placed either really updated?

This time is really just updated with a convenience store, at work, it was not until the experiments.
Yes, and deliver clean always have time, if something

cry_san @ 25.11.2015, 08:03*
SamLibReaderLIKE_1.2.3_demo.apk (7,11 MB)

Updated on Samsung - no landscape mode, a portrait all the time.
SchA smartphone look ...

P.S. I looked - also on the position sensor does not react, it works only in portrait orientation.

Post has been editedAlex Knysh - 25.11.15, 18:36

Alex Knysh @ 26.11.2015, 01:22*
no landscape mode, a portrait all the time.

Is it necessary?

cry_san @ 26.11.2015, 00:32*
Alex Knysh @ 26.11.2015, 01:22
no landscape mode, a portrait all the time.

Is it necessary?

On your tablet? :)
Anyway, he said sensor rotate the screen - you have to turn.
And for aesthetes make tuning - portrait, landscape and automatically.
As in the previous program.

Mdja. Installed from Market, paid as requested ... It seems that the haste. The interface is too, I do not understand how to use this program today. Glitches with the text overlay. Links with the addition of only understands circumcision to format / letter / name of the author /. Export the list of authors is not working. The file is created with a zero size. Asked back in Samlibreader who do not Like collapse lists the type of product>head, instead make additional sorting mode. Yes, you look the same for the program SI Tracker! Here's a good example to follow.

Post has been editedbsed - 27.11.15, 22:40

bsed @ 28.11.2015, 05:38*
I have not even figured out how to use this program today.

Uh ... I have children (5-7 years) immediately understood. I am trying to make extremely clear interface.
Glitches with the text overlay.

Screen can be seen?
Shortcuts while adding only understands circumcision to format / letter / name of the author /.

What's the problem? You want to gain by adding the full address of the author?
Export the list of authors is not working.

I surprised. I rechecked on multiple devices - no problem.
Maybe your log file can help? I ask you to send it.
instead made additional sorting mode.

In addition sotrirovki - the product can be cut on sections - which he did not hit you?
Here's a good example to follow.

It does not even know how to respond. Everyone chooses for themselves ...
Yes, you look the same for the program SI Tracker!

If the SI Tracker so you like the program - what passed for another?

Posted 28/11/2015, 3:50:

Mdja. Installed from Market, paid as requested ...

And yes, within 2 hours after the installation of a convenience store, you can fully recover the money spent.
And who prevented the first test the first demo, which is laid out in this thread?

Post has been editedcry_san - 28.11.15, 03:51

Downloaded from Market, I paid.
But the program has fallen a few days, and so it has not risen.
Remove and use an older version that is not supported.

Doctor_TAM @ 28.11.2015, 22:30*
But the program has fallen a few days, and so it has not risen.

What was the version? Log stayed?

cry_san @ 28.11.2015, 16:55*
What was the version? Log stayed?

Version?
I downloaded November 23 evening. He fell on 26 November. Removed 27.
Apparently it was fresh.

cry_san @ 28.11.2015, 00:50*
Uh ... I have children (5-7 years) immediately understood. I am trying to make extremely clear interface.

I'm 40 and I do not understand.
Screen can be seen?

Unfortunately nenodumalsya do. I only remember that before this change the font size.
What's the problem? You want to gain by adding the full address of the author?

On the one hand convenient - less dialing, on the other hand, if you copy from the browser address line address is necessary to cut off the head and tail. Now, if the program itself from the full address of the desired piece of picks ...
I surprised. I rechecked on multiple devices - no problem.
Maybe your log file can help? I ask you to send it.

Near the speed log is save.txt, its size is zero.
Attached filelog.txt(3.76 KB)

In addition sotrirovki - the product can be cut on sections - which he did not hit you?

I have already cited the example of the previously prolific writer type Plotnikov
Here are screenshots without the cut-off sections and a thereof. And much it helps me? Three rows eaten off by partitions, which too many.
Attached Image
Attached Image

If the SI Tracker so you like the program - what passed for another?

The program has not been updated by the author for a long time, under Android 5 crashes when you open the menu.
And yes, within 2 hours after the installation of a convenience store, you can fully recover the money spent.
And who prevented the first test the first demo, which is laid out in this thread?

God be with them, with the money. Well this is purely to stimulate you, as a programmer. :)
Oh forgot to mention vnekotoryh cases, the program crashes when switching from portrait to landscape mode.
By the way, the SI tracker sources in the public domain there. Maybe you take to recompile the program for Android 5? I understand this should not cause too much difficulty.

Post has been editedbsed - 29.11.15, 00:15

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/02/20, 5:18