> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SamLib Reader LIKE | The application allows you to follow the updates of the site SamIzdat.

Rep: (60)
SamLib Reader LIKE
Version: 1.16.6

Last update of the program in the header:20.02.2018

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
SamLib Reader LIKE application allows you to monitor updates and work comfortably with works from SamIzdat website

Description:
SamLib Reader LIKE is a brand new version of a popular program.

Everyone knows that the Samizdat (samlib.ru) - it's a huge site, where their works spread as a budding author, and published already old-timers. It is a community of authors and their readers. Many authors have started their publishing is the way with him. Daily online appear already liked to continue the works. Unfortunately, self-publishing site as makes it impossible to keep track of new extensions you favorite works. Many people go out of the situation that either copy the text and format it for your device to read, or just waiting, when there will be the network has already completed work in epub format, fb2, and others.

SamLib Reader LIKE application allows you to monitor updates and work comfortably with works from SamIzdat website. SamLib Reader LIKE has a light and intuitive interface, the study of which does not take much time.

Android required: 4.2.x and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Goray alexander
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gorayalexander.samlibreaderlike

AuthorSTRONGLY RECOMMENDSinstall the program from google play.
This is necessary to track bugs and raise the rating of the program.
Presented herelimited versionapplications.

Download:
Version: 1.16.6 SamLib Reader LIKE (Post by cry_san # 70559917)

Past versions

Post has been editedcry_san - 20.02.18, 03:56
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (164)
eskortadm @ 21.11.2015, 20:17*
Just enjoyed, after visiting the settings. There are no logs with errors, re-entry leads everything back to normal

* cry_san, That's it, exactly, that in the second screenshot, I had in mind, but it was me a couple of times after changing the graphics settings (view list, font size) and also after restarting the program, all returns to normal. It was on a smartphone on Friday, on the tablet while this does not happen again. Therefore, I do not take a screenshot.

Rep: (5)
In a demo at no add button of the author

alexander_76 @ 21.11.2015, 23:55*
In a demo at no add button of the author

I understand that it is removed when you scroll down the list of authors, and the top position there.

* cry_san, and what is in the catalog SamLibReaderLIKE \ Db \
file
samlibreaderlike.realm
It has a size of 320 (three hundred and twenty!) megabyte? :ABOUT

I even all the books did not immediately load, so vain a couple hundred megs not score, and here such Bun got out ... :(

eskortadm @ 22.11.2015, 04:17*
Refresh button disappeared in updates.

Fixed in the next version
BAPK @ 22.11.2015, 01:25*
Three add books for the first time ever wrote download error, but the green box stood up) when re-clicking on the book was pumped.

Log.

Posted 11/22/2015, 6:55:

Alex Knysh @ 22.11.2015, 08:39*

This is normal. Database reserves space. In the future, it uses not proliferating. Check.

Posted 11/22/2015, 6:57:

eskortadm @ 22.11.2015, 04:17*
Just enjoyed, after visiting the settings. There are no logs with errors, re-entry leads everything back to normal

Which Press?

Attached fileSamLibReaderLIKE_1.1.1_demo.apk(7.11 MB)

Slight changes

Rep: (98)
Log.

Attached files

Attached filelog.txt(2.48 KB)

* BAPK
Update to version 1.2.0

Post has been editedcry_san - 22.11.15, 07:57

Attached fileSamLibReaderLIKE_1.2.0_demo.apk(7.11 MB)

New:
In the book there was a preference panel.

Rep: (0)
I Tried 1.2.0. The problem of overlapping screens after visiting the settings remain. After a time, even if no public settings have not changed.
If you lose focus of the application is interrupted to check for updates, the error is not written, no indicator is moving, you can just click the cancellation.

You can duplicate such things as cover works, descriptions of products, size, layout, and number of columns in the main settings window? Operational their change is required not so often, it seems logical to add them back. Especially that configure the software in one place is quite convenient.

eskortadm @ 22.11.2015, 17:33*
The problem of overlapping screens after visiting the settings remain. After a time, even if no public settings have not changed.

Which Press?

cry_san @ 22.11.2015, 05:57*
Alex Knysh @ 22.11.2015, 08:39

This is normal. Database reserves space. In the future, it uses not proliferating. Check out

I checked. There are 4 device - my smart phone and two tablet and smartphone friend. On my smartphone, this database occupies 13 megabytes on a small plate (tekset) 320 megabytes, on a large (Samsung) 384, at a friend 12. Everywhere sequence was the same - the installation of the program, update the authors, import data from a file without downloading books. The difference in the performance - on both smartphones import was at one time without interruption, at teksete took three times to start the import, on the Samsung five times. Now all 140 authors, 341 book, books after downloading take ~ 159 megs of cache directory.
Well, what the size of the base is correct and will not change - 12 megs, 13, 320 or 384?
Something tells me that there is a glitch :(.

And if the size of the database of authors and books (without the books themselves, which takes even 159 megs) at 12-13 megs I will not argue, then 320 and 384 mega is too much and it seems to me, a sign of some kind of error. Check, please.

P.S. Now grohnu on the tablet program and its catalog and try to re-do everything.
P.P.S. A proxy and is not disabled.

Post has been editedAlex Knysh - 22.11.15, 15:39
Reason for edit: PS and PPS

Alex Knysh @ 22.11.2015, 22:36*
Something tells me that there is a glitch :(.

Be sure to double-check.
Alex Knysh @ 22.11.2015, 22:36*

All I rechecked - disabled.
You can result in the sequence of your actions?
Thank!

Attached fileSamLibReaderLIKE_1.2.1_demo.apk(7.11 MB)

Minor fixes

Rep: (13)
It would be nice to add from the bibliophile or reviews in nete.

cry_san @ 22.11.2015, 14:55*
Alex Knysh @ 22.11.2015, 22:36

All I rechecked - disabled.

Yes, now deactivated, it was the fact that on the Samsung program has not yet been updated to the latest version. After the upgrade, everything is fine, even in the new reset program, the authors of the imported file, everything went smoothly and the base of the file became 13 megs. Tekset I still do not give into the hands :) check it later.

* Alex Knysh,
In general: if using the program has been a failure, when closing the application databases are not compressed size.
Further, when a new job is already marked-base uses its region.

eskortadm @ 22.11.2015, 17:33*
Operational their change is required less frequently

Then why them and endure? 1 set up once and done.
Logically, the display settings of the authors - to see authors, books settings - on the books.

1. At the latest version after the installation of a completely guglopleya (for testing), aliasing is not yet manifested. At least the sequence to which sin has not worked. I try to fill the base and zatestit, accomplish your goal.

2. Import from a file does not work. What's the proxy that without him. Net has (LTE). Browser access to all the authors.
Here is the log and file with the authors. One of the previous imported fine, but what I will not say for sure (whether 1.1.1, or 1.2.0).

Attached file2015-11-23-12-41-39.txt(11.58 KB)

Attached fileauthors.txt(3.74 KB)

cry_san @ 23.11.2015, 12:16*
Then why them and endure? 1 set up once and done.
Logically, the display settings of the authors - to see authors, books settings - on the books.

3. IMHO, of course, but I think not quite. I (and most of my friends,: happy: I interviewed 5-x) when installing new applications immediately climb into the settings, read carefully, and tune as I need. With this approach to have everything in one place is more convenient.

Plus, not all phones \ plates 5th-6th version of android, but in the fourth, and below there were no panels. For many of the older generation is not obvious \ not accustomed to look for the settings there.

Use the right panel is so rarely changeable parameters seems overkill to me. Is that to move it to all filters, sorting, and table of contents.

4. What transformation in fb2 covered with a copper basin? It opens only in the form of html

Post has been editedeskortadm - 23.11.15, 07:40

* eskortadm,
Log very helpful, thank you!
eskortadm @ 23.11.2015, 14:33*
and it was on the fourth and following such panels.

I have 4 and everything works. Okay, it's not about that - do.
eskortadm @ 23.11.2015, 14:33*
And that transformation in fb2 covered with a copper basin? It opens only in the form of html

No not covered. Will be.
While I catch and I correct small bugs. How to lick what is already there - I will move on.

Another small Wishlist - version and type of program (full / not full). Just text for reference. Either in the settings - fixing section (better here) or in the left side menu. Testing and reinstalling sometimes confused which stands at the moment.

Post has been editedeskortadm - 23.11.15, 08:07

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/15/20, 05:03