Porting firmware to devices with baytrail-t processor Z3735-70 | Android, Linux

Rep: (845)
This topic assumes the exchange of experience on porting Android / Linux based firmware for devices based on Intel Bay-Trail / Cherry-Trail SoC.

Instruments, examples and porting methods will be considered, mainly using a PC running Windows. Linux methods and tools are also welcome.
The topic is not intended to be an Encyclopedia. Any work on reading third-party resources and pulling a grain of knowledge on this topic will be encouraged by me personally by raising my reputation, BECAUSE ALL USERS HAVE A CONSCIENCE.
;)

Due to the fact that, as practice has shown, almost all devices based on this SoC use a similar disk partitioning structure and a similar firmware structure, it is assumed that romodels will exchange ideas and tips on this topic and not on the themes of their devices. What should dramatically improve the efficiency and speed of porting.

Since not all the devices are exactly the same, it is assumed that users using materials from this topic in their developments have a level of understanding of the subject matter much higher than average. From which it follows that no one can ever make any claims and accusations to the authors of the developments on this topic. Everything you do, you do at your own peril and risk.

Related Links

Tools / Instructions for Windows

Android 5.1 source code for the Cherry-trail platformhttps://yadi.sk/d/lxq0ZdiYqpeXs

Linux profile topic on UEFI32 and Atom processors

The cap will be updated and supplemented. If you already have some groundwork in other or profile topics on the topic of porting / moding firmware, and you want to share them, send links to me inQMS.

Post has been editedvaalf - 28.11.17, 21:38
Reason for editing: Supplement

Rep: (247)
* rasto4nik,
Well, I'm telling you I went through firmware pieces 20 from other tablets with the same percent so far found that that works, beginning with the one that found the start, then solve problems as they become available. Alternatively you have the same kind of percents try that I did

Rep: (223)
* andru666, Well, come on, try.

* rasto4nik, in the subject of onda v820w link there. To install over tvrp

* andru666, then the ass, in my klrobke no tvrp. And from another installation tvrp devaysa leads to polukirpichiku. Now sit ups.

* rasto4nik, can be made from that system there system.img and flash. I've been doing to flash, the first times.

Post has been editedandru666 - 09.09.19, 22:42

Rep: (491)
rasto4nik @ 10.09.19, 01:36*
And from another installation tvrp devaysa leads to polukirpichiku.

You must first unlock the bootloader!
One of these ways:
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 - Official Firmware (Post all-home # 50703431)
Asus MeMO Pad 7 ME176CX - Discussion (Post nfs911 # 47181641)
This method is in fact a universal, fits all devaysa BayTrail on the platform, despite the fact that the instructions required five droid, I myself did itself on its 2 tablet to the fourth droidoi! Most importantly, the tablet attended ESP partition, and it is likely you are!
Then when razblokiruesh, find twrp recovery, from any devices with the same as you have a partition table and ask him!

Post has been editedOlegaslav - 10.09.19, 08:20

* Olegaslav, I did not think the mini PC need razlachivat loader

Made brick box. Nothing is put besides Phoenix and Linux. Even WINPE does not want to start. Error 0hS0000359 all. How to solve this problem?

Rep: (85)
People share a working config, which though, would be the core of 03/10/62 without critical errors going, plz.

Rep: (962)
M
Topic locked due tolong inactivity and will be moved to the archive.
If you need to add something to the topic, you can contact any section moderator.Android - Development and Programming

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/08/20, 21:54