> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

DualSIM Traffic Counter | traffic count separately for each SIM for dual-SIM MTK smartphone

Rep: (280)
DualSIM Traffic Counter
Version: 2.2.2

Last update of the program in the header:14.03.2017
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Counting traffic separately for each SIM for multi-SIM smartphones.

Description:
I wrote a small program to separate traffic counting on SIM cards for DualSIM devices, still a test version. The minimum version of Android - 4.1. It is possible to set different limits for each SIM cards, set the initial count value, and automatically disconnects the data transmission when the limit comprises increasing at the limit or beginning of the next accounting period. If you wish, you can drive. I would be grateful for comments and suggestions.

Dear users, I beg those who set himself a program to unsubscribe, working or not, on some versions of Android and on any processor.

Android required: 4.1.x or higher (5.1 - 6.0 should work on all devices, not just the ITC with the standard implementation MultiSIM API from Google, but disables data only for devices with root)
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: acras

Download: Version: 2.2.2
Laid outhere

Past versions

Post has been editedacras - 14.03.18, 11:00

Rep: (5)
I would like to Simcoe on the menu was separated, and large print.

* Apostol-spb,
What is the menu?

Rep: (110)
Would have tightened to a heap wifi

* titov-foto,
What for? To do this, there are other programs.

Rep: (385)
"Since reset" in the portrait orientation outside of the screen (800x480)

* oddmsz, Yes I know. There can be scrolled. Or it is better to remove?

Rep: (0)
It takes off immediately with an error. Jiayu g3t

* witty48, logcat can withdraw?

Rep: (82)
When you run immediately after installation with the installation screen crashes with an error, restart - Approx. Further, at the entrance to the setting - departures. Re-entry - approx. But it does not consider traffic. Smart Restart - approx. For accuracy - I do not know, let's see. Lenovo a328, custom.
Question: Is there a traffic rounding? My statement when the connection rounds, so you have to set the anticipation for the trip.

Romanps70 @ 02.11.2015, 08:25*
Question: Is there a traffic rounding?
The limit is reduced by 3% for the calculations.

Romanps70 @ 02.11.2015, 08:25*
But it does not consider traffic.
Can you throw a screenshot of the main window. She simkarty even recognize?

Rounding would like to KB. After rebooting, like, everything worked.

Romanps70 @ 02.11.2015, 09:30*
Rounding would like to KB

Separately by Simco or general?

Apart.

* Romanps70,
Unfortunately, the CB fail, traffic is not considered for the sessions, and continuously in bytes. I made separately as a percentage. Those. You can set the threshold of 100MB, and separately the accuracy of 1%, then turns off when it reaches 99MB. Cap updated.

Rep: (211)
When it appears in the Market?

Mr. Fix @ 11/02/2015, 19:52*
When it appears in the Market?
I do not know yet to register as a developer, you have, like, $ 25, which I'm still not ready to spend. And few comments. Whether things are very good, or very bad ...

Rep: (14)
The program is good, work norms. Lenovo a536.Kak about adding Ukrainian Yazikov?

Post has been editedQuqotski - 02.11.15, 22:12

* Quqotski, No problem, Ukrainian add.

Day use. At the first traffic SIM put in the past month, the second - during the day. Day ended. Statistics on the second is not reset to 0 to reset manually - there are numbers with a minus sign.

* Romanps70, There is a problem, I'll fix it.
Upd.Laid outnew version

Post has been editedacras - 04.12.15, 12:50

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 1:28