Xiaomi Smart Devices - Purchase | [SmartHome] [VR] [Drone] [Vehicle]

Rep: (1912)
Buying smart device company Xiaomi
Xiaomi smart home ecosystem and more

PurchaseпїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | MiHome application пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Selection, comparison

List of supported smart devices
Dimensions and weight of smart devices
Xiaomi Air Humidifier (humidifier)
Package size 40 * 25 * 25 cm
Weight 3.67 kg
Xiaomi Ninebot Mini (hoverboard)
Package size 62 * 30 * 35 cm
Weight 16 kg (13 kg. - hoverboard, 3 kg. - box)
Xiaomi Smart Scale (scales)
Package size 33 * 33 * 6 cm.
Weight 3 kg.
Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum (vacuum cleaner)
Package size 56 * 41 * 15 cm.
Weight 6.6 kg.

Sellers
Shops on Aliexpress and others.
- Shop gearbest.comlink
- Shop Dream Angel Trading Co., Ltd.link
- Shop MY ROBOT HUBlink
- Chinese Intelligence Storelink
- TechPlus storelink
-------------------------------
Official stores
- Xiaomi & Xiaomi Taobao & Mobile Store
- Amazfit & Amazfit Taobao
- Soocare& Soocare taobao
- Yeelight& Yeelight taobao
- Aqara & Aqara taobao
- Haiii & Haiii Taobao
- Yi taobao
- Neinebot
- 8H
---------------------
Do not buy:
- Shop G & JWM TRADING CO., LTD.link
- Shop TALOON ELECTRIC TECNOLOGY CO., LTDlink - the quality of work has decreased, you order at your own risk
- www.province35.com
YouPin-Mi Store.
Useful

M
To select devices and compare them, a theme is created.Choosing devices for smart home I ask all questions relating to the choice of devices, comparison, search, what to buy, or pick up, lead to the corresponding topic. In this thread, only questions related to the purchase process itself. Anything that does not correspond to this topic will be deleted, with all those sticking out, for those who do not want to read the cap.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 02.11.19, 11:32

Rep: (0)
* Opel, What are your impressions of IR Remote Controller? Is it possible to configure it not only for xiaomi products? (For example, configure it for radio-controlled switches?) Does it control direct current devices? Doesn't hit through the wall?

* 502alexei,
I liked it, did what I wanted for a long time, connected the air conditioner, and now in the summer in the heat, through the Internet I can turn it on in advance for cooling before coming home.
The fact that I connected, not Xiaomi devices at all, also connected a Chinese humidifier.
It controls yes, only in line of sight, because it's IR, because of the wall naturally does not hit.

* Opel, and how is the food? Does he need a full 220 or 5 in? Usb or plug into a socket?

* 502alexei,
5V, I connected it to the IP-TV set-top box, in a free USB port

I just looked at Orvibo Allone before. But since Xiaomi offers such a thing, you need to take it!

Rep: (1176)
* Opel,

Is the price of the trasmitter equine, or by stock?

* Man1zzz
Well, I got a share

Rep: (1)
onhttp://www.gearbest.comThe cost of delivery to Ukraine is more than the price of the goods themselves. some garbage.
where is there a sane store with a reasonable delivery price?

* poul_ua

What kind of product?

Rep: (1)
Water or air purifier

* poul_ua

Dimensions and weight are off scale. Probably, it will not be much more expensive to buy a guarantee from us.

Rep: (7)
Bought on AliExpress Mi Air Purifier 2. Today came SPSR. The filter works, apparently it’s doing its job. But I imagined his work more interesting to myself. Is it the direct movement of air masses in a room? For the money it cost 18 thousand rubles. Now I’m thinking about leaving it to myself or putting it somewhere on Avito.

PS FM transmitter in the cigarette lighter still rides with GearBest.

Here is a photo:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedxabbal - 09.01.16, 15:18

Rep: (72)
* xabbal, Well, how would the air cleaner is there not a balalaika, do not sing: russian: I like to pollen allergy purifier can filter invisible particles, so eyeing. The Chinese take as in their cities, Atas complete in terms of air-purity yellow smog, children without gauze bandages sometimes in big cities is life-threatening to walk. For us, to a lesser degree, plus a HEPA filter should be changed every six months, otherwise it will stop filtering. Those. every six months, $ 30-40 for a new filter, too, must be taken into account.

Post has been editedJos m - 13.01.16, 15:32

Rep: (51)
Does anyone already have the last xiaomi bulb that is just white?
I want to have a smart bulb for a long time, but the first two versions didn’t work because one of the reviews is buggy with a whistle, and the second works via bluetooth, also not an option. Maybe the new one turned out good :)

Rep: (72)
* Stickman I am waiting for mine, I hope to receive it soon, I will unsubscribe as it arrives.

Rep: (51)
* Jose m,
ok, I will wait for your feedback;)

Rep: (13)
And from the off.page in TAOBAO can I order with delivery to the Xiaomi Xiaomi?

* netvoron
only through intermediaries, or a friend living in China.

Rep: (170)
* Opel, What are your impressions of IR Remote Controller? Is it possible to configure it not only for xiaomi products? (For example, configure it for radio-controlled switches?) Does it control direct current devices? Doesn't hit through the wall?

I also want to install radio switches during the repair, as I understand from the description they work with broadlink
http://s.aliexpress.com/yIRbMvIB. And with xiaomi ir not? Does xiaomi with air conditioning idea samurai (he got the previous owners).

Does xiaomi with air conditioning idea samurai (he got the previous owners).

even if you don’t find a ready-made remote in the device database, you can always train a new remote from the donor’s remote.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/07/20, 9:18