iPhone 6S / 6S Plus - marriage
Breakage, malfunctions in operation
What defects do you observe when using the device?
Bubble / wave effect on display [ 70 ] ** [7,64%]
Artifacts seen on display [ 138 ] ** [15,07%]
There are some OS issues [ 147 ] ** [16,05%]
There are problems with the assembly / housing [ 177 ] ** [19,32%]
None of the above [ 477 ] ** [52,07%]
Total votes: 916

Rep: (652)
iPhone 6S / 6S Plus - marriage
Description(6S) |Description(6S +) |Talk 6S / 6S Plus | FAQ | Help | 6S purchase / 6Plus

Attached Image

Please read before writing the message:
  • Read Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Please do not deviate from the topic and respect the interlocutors.
  • Photos and screenshots inserted into the message, remove under spoiler. Also, before publishing images, please read this topic
  • Before asking your question, be sure to use the search on the topic or use the useful links above.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant. To do this, click on the button in the reputation of the one who helped you. If you do not have 15 helpful messages, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonAttached Image.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 03.03.17, 20:29

Rep: (163)
* Ilyukhinr
replaced the device with dust under the screen with a new one.
Warranty starts from the moment of exchange, i.e. I used the previous 2 months, and this is again a 1 year warranty from the moment I received it at the ASC.
The processor is Tsmc, and earlier it would be l samsung. Heats less, but discharges in the same way. I had to configure it as a new device, suddenly Samsung and TCM are not friends with each other's backups. } -) (discuss ???)

Rep: (46)
Yarsmit @ 03/04/2016 06:57*
discuss ??

This is here:Comparison of iphone processors (all) from tsmc and samsung

Rep: (68)
Yarsmit @ 03/04/2016, 07:57*
replaced the device with dust under the screen with a new one.

sealed in the box?

Rep: (85)
Foks2need @ 03/04/2016, 18:34*
sealed in the box?

Replacement fund without box issue.
In the box only in the store :)

Ser9e @ 03/04/2016, 19:43*
Replacement fund without box issue.
In the box only in the store

Well, then do not misinform the people, not a new but some kind of semi-finished.

Foks2need @ 03/04/2016, 19:21*

Well, then do not misinform the people, not a new but some kind of semi-finished.

Who are you to?

IPhones change to new ones in most cases, the replacement fund, read "new for replacement under warranty" come to the SC without a "store" box.
With the current demand for 6s in Russia, this is 99.9% new. Recovered, if there will be, then closer to the middle of summer.

Ser9e @ 03/04/2016, 20:31*
Who are you to?

you

Rep: (163)
* Foks2need,
Please accept my condolences if you were given a semi-finished product to replace. (It all depends on your mood: you believe that you are deceived, you will be deceived)
I have a PCT loan on credit without overpayments for 36 months taken (I wanted to take a loan, it worked)
They gave me an activated, new phone in films, yes without a box, but I also gave only the device without a box. Even the passport did not ask, only the phone. I gave 02/29/2016 in the afternoon with dust, took a new one on 03/03/2016 during the day. Firmware 9.0.2.
Changed in Secret Service on Nekrasov in St. Petersburg.
42 week release.

Post has been editedYarsmit - 05.03.16, 08:00

Rep: (0)
So the guys looked in YouTube like the button clicks, I have the same crap. then in the middle of April it will be possible to change it to a new one in the service center, will it be 3 months already, will it be changed to a new one in flesh up to half a year ??) Does the button exactly change it?)) And from where will the info be in April will there be new parties?) ) Even pleased as that: DD

Schutze_Hans @ 03/04/2016, 10:53*
So the guys looked in YouTube like the button clicks, I have the same crap. then in the middle of April it will be possible to change it to a new one in the service center, will it be 3 months already, will it be changed to a new one in flesh up to half a year ??) Does the button exactly change it?)) And from where will the info be in April will there be new parties?) ) Even pleased as that: DD

It was about Peter. On NG changed to Nekrasov 48 6s. They brought in return a device with a gray dot on the display (and changed because of a similar marriage). Received in response - there are no guarantees that the new will be without marriage. Want from a new party - come in April, at the earliest, we will exchange without questions. Judging by the reviews, the old batch is not over - they gave me 42 weeks then, now they give 43-44 as replacements. Therefore, it's too early to change ...

Well, I'm in Moscow, I will try to call or go to the service on the treadmill, I will ask when you will have a new party, that I am afraid to get the marriage again in return)))

Rep: (9)
I brought a few days ago iPhone 6s Plus 16Gb, PCT in the SC mountains. Krasnodar.
The following did not suit me:
- a scattering of dust in the upper left corner
- Samsung processor (hot dog).

Got a new device with the following defects:
- dust particles under the glass of the rear camera
- on the SIM card tray there is a small neprokras
- again Samsung processor (: beee :)
- a small switch stroke silent mode in the off state

The perfect machine is almost impossible to get. I was lucky once, drove just 6s with broken pixels - they gave out a perfect copy, there was nothing to complain about. Think for yourself, decide for yourself!

Rep: (66)
The question is for those who changed the iPhone under warranty. Do the stickers on the iPhone data box give out? Is there a written confirmation that the old phone has been replaced with a new + IMEI data? I do not want any problems with the future sale of the device.

I also have a small rocker move in the included mode, I was answered on this occasion that this is the norm and we are too picky)))) I am already thinking of selling and buying galasques of 7 needles if in April from the new party the same shit falls.

Rep: (9)
* Beeboop2,
a year ago, when he handed over the sixth iPhone, they gave stickers and paper with the data of the old and replaced apparatus. In the last replacement they gave only paper, they didn’t mention the stickers, and I forgot to ask.
A week ago, sold 6s replaced. The buyer did not even verify the data from the box with the data in the phone, well, I said nothing (I put the replacement form in the envelope with the waste paper), and all because I put it 1-2 thousand cheaper than other offers for avito. A bunch of calls to purchase, so no one long and tediously did not consider anything.

Beeboop2 @ 03/05/2016, 12:09*
The question is for those who changed the iPhone under warranty. Do the stickers on the iPhone data box give out? Is there a written confirmation that the old phone has been replaced with a new + IMEI data? I do not want any problems with the future sale of the device.

Paper with an old and new serial give. There should be no problems if the device is considered as a warranty on the apple website.

Rep: (66)
* Bagdych,
* ser9e,
Thank!

Rep: (12)
Are the highlights, which are visible only on the start screen, or at maximum brightness on a black background, considered as a marriage?

Rep: (4431)
* kuzia_n95,
Not. Wait, with time dust will get there and change))

Rep: (12)
Bagdych @ 03/05/2016, 12:17*
a year ago, when he handed over the sixth iPhone, they gave stickers and paper with the data of the old and replaced apparatus. In the last replacement they gave only paper, they didn’t mention the stickers, and I forgot to ask.
A week ago, sold 6s replaced. The buyer did not even verify the data from the box with the data in the phone, well, I said nothing (I put the replacement form in the envelope with the waste paper), and all because I put it 1-2 thousand cheaper than other offers for avito. A bunch of calls to purchase, so no one long and tediously did not consider anything.

How many sold 6s?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/08/20, 16:25