Yes glossy [ 225 ] ** [28,37%]
Yes, semi-gloss / semi-gloss [ 11 ] ** [1,39%]
Yes, mirror / private [ 11 ] ** [1,39%]
No matter what, the main thing that was [ 61 ] ** [7,69%]
Do not use [ 431 ] ** [54,35%]
Total votes: 793

Rep: (652)
iPhone 6S / 6S Plus - Accessories
Description(6S) |Description(6S +) |Talk 6S / 6S Plus | FAQ | Help | 6S purchase / 6SPlus

Attached Image

Major manufacturers of accessories for the iPhone (covers, films, etc.)
Covers, bumpers
Glasses and films
Batteries
Other accessories
Card Reader Moweek -review
Flash Drive - i-FlashDriveHD (Replica!) -review + overview
JBL OnBeat mini docking station
Lightning cable -Lightning cable company BlitzWolf BW-MF2
Template review design in the subject
Accessory name

Of.sayt

Place of purchase

Description:
Description:
Material:
The size:
Pros:
Minuses:

Screenshots

Conclusion

[center] [size = 4] [color = crimson] [b] [u] Accessory name [/ u] [/ b] [/ color] [/ size] [/ center]
[spoiler = [b] Of.sayt [/ b]]
[/ spoiler] [spoiler = [b] Place of purchase [/ b]]
[/ spoiler] [spoiler = [b] Description: [/ b]]
[b] Description: [/ b]
[b] Material [/ b]:
[b] Size [/ b]:
[b] Pros: [/ b]
[b] Cons: [/ b]
[/ spoiler] [spoiler = Screenshots]
[/ spoiler] [spoiler = Conclusion]
[/ spoiler]

When writing a review, it is advisable to indicate the exact model of the accessory (ideally, with reference to the product page on the official website of the manufacturer). Thus, your feedback will be useful to other users.
If you have written a review about any accessory - please inform the moderator about this to raise to the header via the buttonAttached Image.
Authors of worthy reviews are awarded a plus in reputation.

Post has been editediz kuzbassa - 24.10.17, 19:31
Reason for editing: review

Rep: (207)
I will be the first. I bought myself an original Apple Leather Case Black case for 6s, I boughthere
Sat perfectly, no complaints)

Rep: (5)
Himself in thought, what to take on your 6s gray, and most importantly where ...

Rep: (37)
Otterbox exists for iPhone 6s?

Rep: (798)
* aleksey_p555 But it's not destiny to go to the manufacturer's website? http://www.otterbox.com/en-us/iphone-6s-cases

Rep: (1)
The last days I am looking for a film for 6s, everywhere in the shops they sell cropped. Tell me where to find the film to cover the glass completely.

But I'm wondering how things are going with a bunch of force touch + protective glass? Do all glasses fit? From just 6

Post has been editedHeroy44 - 22.10.15, 00:20

Rep: (25)
Yes, they all fit, tried already to deliver from 6ki, the force touch works

Rep: (8)
The film and glass are not suitable for 6s from 6. The strip in the form of air remains in the tanks less than a mile meter. Not critical of course. I tried 2 films and now the glass is glued.

Rep: (45)
* CuMBoJI,
And what, did the physical dimensions of the 6S display change from 6?
I glued the glass to 6 to 6S and yes, from all 4 sides there were not prokleinnymi strip literally millimeter. You want to say that the same glass on iPhone 6 would stick without these bands?

Post has been editedcuper1978 - 26.10.15, 19:14

Rep: (0)
* cuper1978
I pasted three glasses and everything did not fit in millimeters! Today I went to P - Store and asked if they can stick it on normally! but alas, too, the edges are not stuck! Still, there is a suspicion that the displays are different in 6 and 6s because of the 3D Touch!
With the film, too, everything is not smooth! The first one lay down well, and after today's experiment pastes were stuck, it also didn’t stick around 1 mm along the edges.

Rep: (204)
* aleksei31,
the same glasses behave the same on 6 and 6s. just eat substandard. already managed to stick a few. if they are not bad in themselves, then everything is perfect. Force touch does not affect.

I climbed on the online shopping, looking for glass, roughly more expensive than 400 UAH (1000 r).
Accidentally hit this site:Safety glass Nillkin Anti-Explosion Glass Screen (CP +) for Apple iPhone 6 (4.7)
It cost only 120 UAH (330 p), for such money, pleasant surprises in the form:
Quality is what you needoleophobic coatingreally there is a Nillkin campaign (there was a hologram on the box)
The finger goes smoothly, the fact that the glass on top is not noticeably strong.
As I opened it, I immediately decided to try to move it with a stationery knife - there was not even a scratch left.
The only negative is a strange sticking system, on the side that is supposed to be glued, the sticking coating is only the perimeter of the screen!
Those. not the whole panel, but only the screen, the edges at the same time as a canopy.
The bottom line is that only 75% of the front panel is glued.
Well, let's see, like norms, I look like, for such and such money, if I break it, I will accomplish my goal. Such a "test drive" Nillkin Anti-Explosion Glass Screen for 300 p.

Post has been editedHeroy44 - 27.10.15, 16:56

Rep: (0)
* Snake Potapych,
So how to determine that they are not the worst? I and cheap with Gorbushka pasted, and from company stores from 1000 to 2500! It is good that the latter immediately agreed if it does not suit, I do not cry!

I used to go to the 5s with armor and when, through carelessness, I dropped the phone, it cracked only with glued glass, re-glued and everything was ok! Here I am looking here! But I'm afraid I'll have to wait just for 6s!

Post has been editedaleksei31 - 27.10.15, 17:42

Rep: (14)
Heroy44 @ 10/19/2015 11:31*
I bought myself an original Apple Leather Case Black case for 6s, I sat perfectly, no complaints)

Read .. "Leather Case, which can not cope with the effects of external factors and peel off after several weeks of use."
http: //www.apple-iphon…e-6-plus-leather-case/
and not the fact that you bought with the "new" supposedly party and without marriage: rolleyes:

* frikton
this news for 2014, I have been using 2 weeks already, no problems at all, I don’t know what happened to the first installments, but I’m probably not the first)
As for the leather cases of the iPhone 6 Leather Case and the iPhone 6 Plus Leather Case, the new buyers have nothing to fear. Since November 22, all the line of accessories supplied by Apple have been updated to reflect the earlier problems and production shortcomings.

Post has been editedHeroy44 - 27.10.15, 19:18

Rep: (14)
Heroy44 @ 10/27/2015, 19:18*
this news for 2014

relevance is not lost: yes2: in 2014 Apple drove marriage under the control of Apple ..
now they are slapped out of control .. that is, they sell counterfeit under the guise of a brand, the Chinese are faking tubes .. about the "native" covers and it is ridiculous to say.

Rep: (3)
Repeatedly in direct asked about the protective glass.
I have iSlim Glass with a white frame. Bought in MSChere

"Shutters" go fine, force tach works adequately, scrolling without problems.
On the glass oleophobic coating. It can be seen when you clean the display by some means.

Do not pay attention to the store photo. Closes absolutely the entire display. Cutouts only for the earpiece and round neckline for the Home button.

And now the question. What docking stations do you use, and are there contactless ones?

MickMargera @ 10.28.2015, 01:38*
I have iSlim Glass with a white frame. I bought in MSC here

Something their price tag is inadequate, in fact, for nouneym glass. For this money, it was possible to order from the states with delivery Mime glass.
Won in MTS-e glass from 350r.

Rep: (8)
cuper1978 @ 10.26.2015, 17:09*
* CuMBoJI,
You want to say that the same glass on iPhone 6 would stick without these bands?

Yes, I re-stuck the glass on sixes for more than a hundred probably :) everything is perfectly glued there. In 6s, the glass is slightly rounded. And deeper into the body planted. It's not about the quality of the film or glass.

* CuMBoJI,
And what is the way out, wait until the manufacturers release the glass under 6S?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/07/20, 15:45