> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - Unofficial firmware

Rep: (3089)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - Unofficial firmware
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime, Xiaomi HERMES
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Battery rework пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Nikoz47 firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmwareпїЅ

Important information!
Drivers and Utilities
MiPCSuitePC application: driver installation, firmware, device content management and backup. You can use the Internet via usb on smarfon
USB Drivers
PreLoader drivers for Windows 10
MTP USB driver
Working driver for ADB

Firmware
Android 8.xx
Android 7.xx
Firmware based on Android 6.x.x
Firmware based on AOSP
Firmware based on Cyanogenmod(5.1)
Flyme os
Color OS
Ported firmware

Instructions
Install @Xposed
1. We make a nandroid backup using custom recovery.
2. Put the @Xposed shellAttached fileXposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk(611.84 KB)
as a normal application.
3. Download the zip-archive with the framework corresponding to the version of Android and the processor architecture of the devicefrom here .
- for firmware basedAndroid 5.0.x requires framework for SDK21and ARM64 architecture;
- for firmware basedAndroid 5.1.x requires framework for SDK22and ARM64 architecture
4. Download the Xposed Uninstaller archive uninstaller for the reserve, corresponding to the chosen version of the framework - you will need it if after installing Xposed the device goes into the bootlap:Attached filexposed-uninstaller-20150831-arm64.zip(299.16 KB)

5. We flash the zip-archive with the framework with the help of custom recovery, after the firmware we make the wipe cache and dalwick cache.
NOTE: during the first boot (and it will be long) a reboot is possible.

Alternative way to install @Xposed :
- after nand-backup install the application from hereВ® Xposed (Post Alex0047 # 45761261)
- this application will automatically determine which framework is needed, download it from the network, launch the recovery itself, install the framework itself, reboot the system itself.
We fasten init.d
Brief instructions for a clean installation of custom firmware using custom recovery
- Install custom recovery
- Go to it, perform wipe \ format sections data, system, cache, dalvik cache, android_secure (folder on the drives). Ideally, for a clean installation, the phone is mounted to the PC and the folders created by the Android system on both drives are cleaned (sdcard *)
- Flashing your chosen firmware
- Boot into the system

A great way to do without GApps firmware + archive for recovery
Installation instructions for DualBoot firmware (for the smallest)
Video instruction on firmware TWRP via flashlight
Instructions for dual boot on Xiaomi RedMi Note 2
Video instruction on firmware TWRP via Flashify
Installing firmware
How to change kingroot to supersu
Disable driver signature verification Win 10 / 8.1
How to stop the type of network
Cloud Printing Solution

Recovery, Kernels
miscellanea
Sets of software "must have" from our users
Utility for 6.0

The choice of mtp, ptp, usb drive mode disappears
Full memory card access
Managing Autostart Applications for CM 12.1 from April 1st
Scroll Animation for CM 12.1 of April 1
Modification for firmware cm12 from April 1!
Sound mod for Redmi Note 2 (CM 12.1 from April 1)
Modification of auto-brightness work on firmware CM 12.1 from April 1
RR 7.1 - enable multi-touch / off native screen lock
To work the infrared port on all custom firmware
Solution for mokee and not only with the annoying network registration offer
power consumption on Aurora from 16.10
Sound enhancement Vivo and DTS audio patch from shatyn8888
Kali Linux in your smartphone
Reassigning Headset Buttons
Why the firmware does not sleep
Smart wake up program by touching the screen
Patch on camera
Key Reassignment
Modems
Adding multiuser to AOSP
Topics for CyanogenMod 12+
Fix USSD for CM-based firmware
Walkman player with sound libraries for CM firmware
Instructions for adding vibration feedback soft buttons and not only
And yet, about the vibration of the soft keys
Patchfor firmware logo.img, uboot.img, boot.img, nvram via TWRP
Script to disable and enable Google services (GApss) on firmware CM 12.1 of April 1 (5.1.1)
Do without GApps?
Download Gapps arm64
Old GApps Versions
Kernel from Dinolek 0.2.4.2
Fix when selecting mode>Only charging (Mtp, ptp, usb drive mode selection disappears)
Power Manager from Lenovo in the battery settings (For CM 12.1 of April 1!)
Change the ringtone on the firmware Resurrection Remix (CM 12.1)
Bug fix with lock screen in RR 7.x

Firmware reviews
Feedback on the assembly cm12.1 04/01/2017 from vova.vafin Continuation
review of firmware for Android 6 from Bule.
Android Ice Cold Project from Syl157
CM12 / 1 vova.vafin 20160518
Flyme video reviewhereandhere
CM12.1 Video Review by Bule
Mokee 51.1 by bulehereandhere
BlissPop by bule
Delirium 4.0
Cinafoniaci.rom
sAOSP Project [Battery ++] [UnderClock] [SwapOn] [Tweaks] [SSmooth]
AOSP from mirmer
PAC Rom
Reviews from classiccrim
Overlooked firmware:
- Cm 12.1 from Bule.
- PACRom from the Bule team
- AOSP from vova.vafin
- Euphoria OS 1.1

Link

Several video reviews of the appearance and system settings of various morillio firmwares
Overlooked firmware:
- Yios Rom Mod MdsTeam
- CyanogenMod from vova.vafin
- Euphoria from Syl157
- MoKee from bule.
- Resurrection Remix from bule.
- PAC ROM from bule.
- AOSP V1.95 by vova.vafin
- A.I.C.P 10.0 from Syl157
- SlimLP 5.1.1 from kolan007
- BlissPop by bule

Link

Polls archive
What firmware to choose? The survey ended July 17, 2016
Attached Image
What kind of custom firmware do you think is best? The survey ended on September 21, 2016
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 24.04.20, 19:21
Reason for editing: Lineage OS 15.1

Rep: (73)
I wrote everything ok ... I can only say performance in an antut.46-48 parrots.

When the fully functional function comes out, you will definitely stay! Resources do not eat

please check the battery

Rep: (2807)
What does the firmware and first aid? For firmware there is a sectionAndroid - Firmware
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Android - Firmware.

Vepr75 @ 10.10.2015, 12:09*
Instructions for flashing zapilit desirable ..

Instructions for firmware firmware based on the stock AOSP android:

We are stitching through TWRP (installation instructions in the header) (STOCK RECOVERY WILL NOT GO)
1. Download the firmware file and move it to the phone (internal memory or memory card)
2. Start the recovery by pressing the power button and the volume up. After the vibration, release the power button and continue to hold the volume button up until the entrance to the recovery
3. in recovery do backup (you can all the previous firmware if you want to suddenly return to it or backup section nvram)
4. We do a factory reset (wipe data delvic.cache) in the WIPE section.
5. click install. Install the firmware file and swipe to the right. Installation takes about 5 minutes.
6. Click install, select the gapps file (if needed).
7.After installation, click reboot to system.
wait a bit and enjoy clean and bare android)) (except for a few additional programs from the author of the assembly)
good luck to all!

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 15.09.16, 01:10
Reason for editing: corrected errors

Rep: (3263)
Xiaomi Note 2 MAS_SOPA Rom v5

A source: http: //www.movilesdual...as_sopa-rom-v5.115981/

Download: https://yadi.sk/d/SgxHWNQEjf6wP

DownloadPatch for automatic brightness and deep sleep: Attached fileFix_deep_sleep_autobrillo.zip (13.88 MB)

Post has been editedmirmer - 16.10.15, 18:48

Niko_8080 @ 10/12/2015, 13:34*
in the build, we change the pm.sleep.mode = 1 to 0 line and rejoice in the sleeping phone

Probably correct: pm.sleep_mode
what i found:http: //cellphonetracke...tery-life-android.html
pm.sleep_mode = 0 ->Power Collapse Suspend
pm.sleep_mode = 1 ->Your carrier network
pm.sleep_mode = 2 ->Apps Sleep
pm.sleep_mode = 3 ->Slow Clock and Wait for Interrupt
pm.sleep_mode = 4 ->Wait for interrupt

ie mode 0 - turn off the phone

Rep: (26)
Replacing the built-in KingRoot on SuperSU.

Instruction:
1. Install the programSuper-Sume 9.1.9
2. Run the program Super-Sume 9.1.9
3. Press the big blue button.
4. We grant rights through KingRoot.
5. We are waiting for the passage of "Step 1" (most likely the program will crash).
6. Repeat steps 2-4 (In step 4, you will already request rights from SuperSu).
7. We are waiting for the “Step 2” to pass (Super-Sume removes KingRoot in this step).
8. Update the SuperSu binary file.
9. Restart the phone.
10. We are happy working SuperSu.

Important: The Super-Sume version should be exactly 9.1.9, because later did not give a ride.

Post has been editedN0V1K0V - 12.10.15, 23:14
Reason for editing: Amendments to instructions

Rep: (2751)
[ROM] Deer Project

Rep: (6)
Here would be from you a short little list by type: Firmware - Description of Bugs, Kosjakov

Well, I will try briefly (I don’t remember everything).
I ordered with an aliexpress to pre-order the first version with 16GB for our networks. I really liked the phone: it sits perfectly in the hands, the screen is super, powerful stuffing, etc. I thought that I would fall in love with MIUI too many positive reviews about her. But she disappointed me so much that I sold it to my comrade who broke my smartphone and needed urgent replacement (I still had my old Samsung).
A week went by and I saw an AOSP announcement on xda for this device and decided to order it again, but only the prime version - no matter how bad it is, in terms of the price-quality ratio, it has no competitors.
The phone came and began a series of installations of various MIUI options: from miuipro, multiroma, smiui and the rest of the meow-meow. Thanks, of course, to developers and localizers, but this firmware is for those who want iOS, but cheaper. The last thing that killed me is the inability to put Xposed or WSM.

Then he began to put AOSP:
  1. The first setHermes.5.0.2-LRX22G-NEXUS [09/19/2015]: does not work vibro and compass. LED is declared as idle, but in fact all the rules. The camera is terribly tupit, there is no HDR and panorama, the focus is also tupit. But the most important thing is that it is impossible to communicate via Blutooth headset - for me it is very important.
  2. Then there wasAOSP by MDSTEAM v3 For Note 2 Hermes: The firmware is not stable, the same problems with the camera, the vibro does not work, the LED does not exist either, the compass seems to be normal, but when talking through a Bluetooth-Bluetooth headset, the interlocutor hears a gurgle.
  3. I did not see other AOSPs at that moment and returned to MIUI from multirom.
  4. Then saw5.0.2 HMNote2-hermes: Camera + LED + Xposed_12-10-2015and I fixed it. Despite the fact that the vibration is not at all in camera does not work the HDR, this firmware I liked: it's clean, bare android absolutely no guglovyh Attach and Services (GAPS had to put his hands), there Xposed modules (sewn into the firmware and called from "Settings"). Even through Blutooth-headset can talk, though interlocutor hears you as if you are talking on the speakerphone. But eats battery terrible, despite the fact that the set DeepSleep FIX phone had recharged a couple of times per day (from scratch of course, but for 5-6 hours average use charge fell to 25-30%).
  5. The next option was AOSP by MDSTEAM v4 For Note 2 of Hermes hats. All is well, even Blutooth-headset works better than the previous, heard better (though not perfect, but enough). Good Russification, has vibration, LED works, eats battery moderately (especially if you put a different kernel). Rather than stock launcher worth Nova (I was thrilled because I use it always). In a word completely satisfied, but damn, something's got to be wrong: the main camera does not work, ie It does not work as if it is physically not present in the phone. Of the camera (well, in the sense that the application :)) do not save the situation.
  6. Then he put a version of the previous firmware with the suffix "sinSD". What is the difference did not find - the same thing, in my opinion (the same shoals, etc.).
  7. The last one put AOSP_v5_1 from the header. Vibro does not work, Russification is so clumsy that you can say it does not (with English, I'm on you, but still ..), the camera was fixed, but HDR hangs the camera (ie, it does not work). A bunch of other small shoals. I did not test for a long time, I was bored to be honest. I rolled back to option 5 and dream about fixing the camera, because if this does not happen, you will have to return to MIUI: beee:

Something like this. It seems to have forgotten nothing. I hope someone will help.

newwie @ 10/19/2015, 16:42*
Tell me how to restore imei. when checking it, write it is unknown, in the version the modem is unknown, it does not see SIM cards (((flashing does not help

hereXiaomi Redmi Note 2 - Official firmware MIUI 7 (OS 5.0) (Post Baston # 43099390)

AOSP 5.0.2 rusV3 (I will no longer deal with this firmware, because there is a working CM 12.1)

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Changes: There is no rubbish, the Russian language has been improved, the working chamber, the frequencies are limited when touched, he added deep sleep.
V3 is added GravityBox, the last radio module, auto brightness, Dolby Atmos should work.
(does not workHDR)

Download: V2 https://yadi.sk/d/RcizRY0wjz426
Download: V3 https://yadi.sk/d/dR1mHmjfkhZTB

Post has been editedmirmer - 05.12.15, 09:06

Rep: (97)
Review on the firmware from a friendmirmer

1) placed not very long, gapps inside
2) contacts do not hit the error, voice search works (is it in gapps ??)
3) auto brightness jumps godlessly (as on all AOSP)
3) Clearmotion work
4) HDR DOES NOT WORK (yes ..)
5) Wi-Fi is unrealistically fast - it puts applications faster than Meow (I used it)
6) free gig opera
7) the camera is like a camera ... on the MEU I never launched it
8) enrage big icon 3g (fixed by patch)
9) notifications work (VK)
10) I don’t have to touch the apn - on my operator (MTS Belarus) the mobile network started up without question
11) antutu - 45.7 thousand
12) heats up more than aospit from the Delirium Project

I have nothing to say about the battery - I put it back an hour

if you have questions, listen

COLOROS 2.1 BETA

Attached Image
Attached Image

I tested: languages ​​Chinese, English. Camera does not work.

A source http://bbs.ydss.cn/thread-590871-1-1.html

Download: https: //drive.google.c...mQVzNST3o2NlhlU1U/view

Post has been editedmirmer - 23.10.15, 19:27

Rep: (630)
COLOROS 2.1 BETA
bug
- eye protect
- camera
- fc some settings

link

Post has been editednofearnohappy - 24.10.15, 16:12

The most obvious problem with android.policy.jar
When happens: if you press the volume keys when the screen is off
How to find:
- run BetterBatteryStats
- search: Partial Wakelock / PhoneWindowManager.mBroadcastWakeLock
will be immediately above
How to fix:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - Custom firmware (OS 5.X.X)

Immediately ban firmware without this fix
Everything can be added to the header.

Posted 10/26/2015 00:48:

ferhad.necef @ 10.25.2015, 23:41*
Yes, maybe he downloaded something for example ..

maybe - it means you need to test on the minimum set of proven programs.

Rep: (21)
Juggaglag @ 10.26.2015, 16:15*
I heard that cyanogenmod 13 will be available for this device soon, does anyone know anything about this?

If “somewhere” means recent news on 4pd, then most likely nonsense, because the source lists only Mi-smarts on Snapdragon. MTK reluctantly gives their ihodniki.

Post has been editedGigavatnik - 26.10.15, 16:28

Rep: (1694)
I do not know, maybe not relevant, but stillRebuilt TWRP Recover, applied the Russian theme, unlocked the add. sections for backup, changed the name of the backup folder to \ TWRP \ BACKUPS \ Redmi_Note2 (so that the old backups will need to be transferred to this folder with handles, before doing backup of any section), changed the name of the screenshots to d.m.Y. instead of Y.m.d., added the logo when loading, looking at the skins of users put the default clock in the center, show. cpu and 24 hours format, screen timeout 30sec, alternative default unblocker, maybe something else ...
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached fileTWRP_REDMI.rar(16.8 MB)

Post has been editedAlexey arsenev - 01.11.15, 08:23

Rep: (2751)
ModernMod Snowberg 1.0from the Chinese comrades.

Rep: (1694)
Here you will ONLY clear the Data section including the internal flash drive, with such a reset the System is not affected, after such an action the system will calmly boot
Attached Image
Here you can choose which partition to format, if you select Data, the system will quietly boot, but the tails from the firmware will remain, but if you select System, then the system will not boot, just install a zip firmware
Attached Image

Posted 11/04/2015 10:59:

in some versions of the recovery and system ...

Something I did not come across such, though anything can happen ...

Rep: (1449)
https: //drive.google.c...hlU1U/view? usp = sharing
Link from the same Chinese site
bug:
- eye protect
- camera
- fc some settings

Post has been editeddutch_ - 06.11.15, 17:40

Rep: (1915)
Information about the firmware Delirium Project

In this topic I met information about the Delirium Project, but I did not see it in the header.
Developer of these firmwares @Jo-sanI left the project on XDA and switched to Xiaomi Redmi Note2 Italia.
His page on the topicDelirium Project http: //xiaomiredminote...munity.net/? t = 58243480
There are links to download the firmware and Gapps to it.
Page on the topicDelirium Sense7 http: //xiaomiredminote...munity.net/? t = 58245934with links to ROM and Gapps.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/10/20, 1:35