How to re-stick protective glass \ film on the phone | whether it is possible to pull out and re-glue?

Rep: (1967)
How to re-stick protective glass / film on the phone

Attached Image

Useful.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 21.06.19, 23:18
Reason for editing: reshaping the header, performed by veabro

Rep: (6)
I bought the film for the phone. Stuck. Certainly = crooked), the bubbles were not, but there is a whole badly glued areas of the display boundaries. I basically do not care to look at, the main thing that the display was safe, but, today, said that in these areas become exposed to dust and dust - it is dangerous enemy, given galaxy s assembly.
Question:
Is it possible to pull out the tape (last 2 days), pee on it, to do something, and paste back? There are suspicions that all the glue in a poorly bonded areas dry.

Rep: (257)
Heh.
Generally it was such tore film tape pasted inside and tore, the dust left on the adhesive tape and the film easily stuck again.

Rep: (1)
I think you can, most importantly accurately work. And morning urine should be used, not for nothing that the doctors need the morning ... can also wipe the glass :-)

Rep: (69)
But seriously, you can wash with soap film though, it happened I just glue 10, and remove all the hairs and dust particles with water is not much easier.

Rep: (6)
Can.
1. Carefully peel off
2. Screen degreasing and wipe dust, grease and dirt
3. a film under a stream of hot water (not boiling), and then shakes without wiping installing the screen.
4. napkin smoothes and expels bubbles, air and water.

Rep: (99)
You can remove dust sticky side of the sticker.
Freshly picked, of course =)

Rep: (48)
Acquired protective glassZerolemon to Note 4. And not satisfied me that that is not a front-facing camera cutout on the protective glass from which the photos are a noticeable distortion. The price tag on the glass is not quite humane that would just throw it away and buy something else.
I decided to peel the glass, cut hole for the camera and set back.
But what confuses me when re-label the silicone which is deposited on the glass is not so for the first time will hold the glass, and of course it will be difficult to clean the glass itself of dust particles and bubbles.

Please advise on which the adhesive composition can be installed protective glass repeatedly that he was transparent, holding glass and labels peeling off the glass does not damage the phone screen.

Rep: (0)
Try both parts (screen and glass) wipe with gauze or a bandage with alcohol (vodka), and then "glue" the two parts. Should help;)

Videos in the internet I was looking at this topic where a guy pasted on alcohol, but so far I think.
Alcohol completely smoit adhesive base.
Wait more tips.

Rep: (-2)
came a second glass ... I try perekleit simply wash the dust with water .....

Rep: (1373)
film used in warm water wash with soap and water ... sometimes if needed to wash away the dirt .... and then pasted as a new ..... think and glass prokanaet .....

but how to cut a hole in the glass and splits it - is greatly perverted need ...

While I abandoned the idea to drill a hole, not before. But be sure to do it.

Rep: (8)
Refer a leaf through this video, so to say to fix the intentions :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXwasJ94qLE

Rep: (20)
Glued safety glass a bit uneven. The edges did not come out, the dust is not caught, but still uneven (the indentation from the left side more than the right, as well as the top more than the bottom).
No idea of ​​his re-stick.
I watched a video with alcohol, vodka.
I decided to check on pieces of protective film.
One stuck to the protective glass as it is; second pasted, torn off, collected dust particles on it, then rubbed salicylic acid (formic alcohol) stuck, squeezed alcohol residues.
The film lay on the edges better than the new.
Now I think if everything is done to try to glass or juzat as is. Basically, just aesthetically eye cuts, but the functionality does not suffer. Holes are not blocked.
Well, if all the same glue, how to remove it. The only sure option, so it is not cracked - thread the corner in one thread (or fishing line, in principle) and stretching under glass along the entire plane.

Post has been editedB-roman - 26.12.15, 22:24

Rep: (3)
removed the adhesive layer with a protective glass if possible as it is re-stick? Ant alcohol helps or it is already possible to throw it?

Rep: (0)
Well, what happened?

Rep: (13)
Yes, everything turned out, all thanks !!!

So to clear (remove the silicone-based), and alcohol can be other means, well, not atsitonom course. The question is what he then put, I do not think that alcohol, it will stay as it is necessary.
Then of course it is necessary to experiment, and where to get so many glasses?

Rep: (68)
Guys, if anyone dare to glue the glass, just make a photo \ video report !;)

Rep: (30)
Perhaps his dare-stick for the sake of experiment. it seems to me that the battery of the glass was impossible to eat from the stitch part.
Experiments were carried out, I accomplish your goal. I will try with a photo.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/04/20, 2:18