FiiO X5 II [Other] | [Hi-Res player] [PCM1792A]

Rep: (14)
DiscussionFiiO X5 II
Hi-fi audio player
Discussion пїЅ | Fiio X1 пїЅ | FiiO X3 2nd пїЅ | FiiO X7 пїЅ | Fiio X Series +<headphones> пїЅ | FiiO X Series Device Owners Club пїЅ
Specifications
Fiio X5 II - the portable player of high class. The model has aluminum unibody elapsed processing on CNC machines, and may perform the functions of the external DAC. Color 2,4 "LCD-display with a resolution of 400 x 360 pixels using IPS matrix, providing wide viewing angles. The interface is intuitive, efficient, and simple enough. Navigation through the menu using a rubberized wheel (Alps based elements). Infinitely adjustable volume can be done through the menu or by using two buttons mounted on one of the sidewalls of the housing. The role of "electronic brain" model is the dual-core processor Ingenics 4760B (600 MHz), and DAC functions took over the well-known Texas Istruments PCM1792A chip companies. FiiO X5 is able to work with such lossless-formats such as DSD, APE, FLAC, ALAC, WMA and WAV (up to 24 bit / 192 kHz). also played MP2 files, MP3, AAC, OGG and AIFF. Supports function On-The-Go (OTG), ie FiiO X5 can act as a USB-host. The sound model impresses with its naturalness, attention to detail, as well as the vigor and dynamism. Upper case is transparent and clean. The bass is full and articulated. Well developed mid-range, accurate musical images are localized in space.
Playback Formats
DSD: 2.8 MHz / 1 bit (dff / dsf)
APE (Fast): 192 kHz / 24 bit;
APE (Normal): 96 kHz / 24 bit;
APE (High): 96 kHz / 24 bit;
AIFF: 192 kHz / 24 bit;
FLAC: 192 kHz / 24 bit;
WAV: 192 kHz / 64 bit;
WMA9.1 Lossless: 96 kHz / 24 bit;
Apple Lossless: 192 kHz / 24 bit;

DAC: PCM1792A
I / V conversion: 2 x OPA1652
LPF: OPA1612
Voltage AMP: OPA1612
AMP: 2 x BUF634U

Memory: 2 x 128 GB Micro SD (not included)

General characteristics
Model X5 II
Dimensions 109 Г— 63.5 Г— 15.3 mm
Weight 165 g
Display 2.0 "IPS screen, 400x360 pixels
3.5mm analog audio output connector
3.5mm digital audio jack
USB DAC Support up to 192 kHz / 24 bit
3.5mm headphone jack
Headphone impedance range 16 ~ 150 О©
Volume control type 120 level, digital volume control
Bass boost 10 bands graphic equalizer
Amplification of HF 10 bands graphic equalizer
Adjustment of the right left channel 10 dB
Choice of gain 3.6 dB (Gain = L), 9.1 dB (Gain = H)

Parameters for line output
THD + N<0.001% (1 kHz)
Frequency range 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
Crosstalk>115 dB (10 KО© / 1kHz)
SNR>114 dB
Dynamic range>110 dB
Linear output level 1.53 Vrms (10 KО© / 1 kg)

Headphone options
Power output 1>436 mW (16О© / THD + N<1%)
Power output 2>245 mW (32О© // THD + N<1%)
Power output 3>27 mW (300О© / THD + N<1%)
Frequency range 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
SNR>115 dB
Output impedance<0.2 О© (32О©)
Crosstalk>75 dB (1 kHz)
THD + N<0.001% (1 kHz)
MAX Output Voltage>8,2 Vp-p
MAX output current>250 mA

Power and battery
Power DC5V 2A
Charge indicator
Battery Indicator Yes
Battery capacity 3300 mAh
Battery life>10 h
Charging time<4 h
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 20.02.17, 11:22
Reason for editing: club

Rep: (2)
For those wishing to propose a modified firmware on the basis of the last drain x5ii FW1.2, in which instead of the "Spanish" language used by the interface "Russian" (all the menus and system messages in Russian)
It looks like Russian menu under "System Settings" ...
An autopsy revealed that the device is made is not bad, but how to take charge is not clear (very tightly sits in a niche housing)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached filex5 2nd gen WF1.2 + RUS.rar(30.48 MB)

Post has been editedFIIO_HDMI - 20.11.15, 21:36

Rep: (54)
I have some tracks will play 10-15 seconds and occur stupor and switches to the next track. Has anyone experienced this?

This happens when the "broken" some fayl.Prichin not qualitatively established source, an error occurred when downloading problems SD-card (the speed of access to data or insufficient sboynyaki is not the most pleasant event, unnecessarily will progress with time and.. it will be necessary to acquire a new one.

Members x5 II, and at what volume you listen to music?

* komi4ok,
It depends on the level to which the composition was recorded, resolution and headphones: FLAC 16 / 44.1 louder, but harsh, almost always. listen at 70-75: FLAC 24/96 and 24/192 on the 85-100, but with the sound softer, free. Unfortunately, high resolution is not very much created with dignity. Headphones, as written in the next branch, Sennheiser Momentum 2 Over Ear.

* FIIO_HDMI,
What is not like I can not be updated on your Eng. firmware.

* komi4ok, Describe, please, the problem (the sequence of actions, at least), to understand the reason. The firmware only changed the menu, everything else in the last sink.
Who checked by downloading the same file, unpacked, pereeimenoval in x5ii.fw, recorded on the SD-card (FAT32 only, and it is advisable not very large volume, I use 512 MB for such purposes), inserted into the left (first) slot and card safely to flash (memory card is inserted in the unit is turned off, then holding down the top left button on the player panel front, press the power button POWER and hold until you see the start of the update, the button is released and waiting for the end of the firmware (the system will notify the successful completion and reboot )

Post has been editedFIIO_HDMI - 05.12.15, 08:58

It is now clear! I just do not renamed.

FIIO_HDMI @ 20.11.2015, 20:49*
modified firmware based on the latest drain x5ii FW1.2

Sew, but the file is renamed simply - X5II

Post has been editedking73 - 14.12.15, 22:23

who - the 256GB card tried?

Rep: (0)
Thank you for your firmware. Everything fell without problems. I test.

* Smithwest,
There you like it is written up to 128 gb.

Anything can happen, and 4 times readers keep excess

Narod.Pomogite. Dependency player. Box where the good people were removed and how to reload it does not know, then there is a separate button.

Understood. Rezet to hold on / off for 15 seconds.

Thought about buying this devaysa because x3 ii already dismantled everywhere, and where to stay, the price is very passed for 15k. There was a question in the new firmware is already off the Russian language?
And there who are dissatisfied with the purchase?

Rep: (7)
new of.proshivkah Russian language is not.
There is a firmware by enthusiasts, where instead of the Spanish language is insertedRussian.
I myself did not even put out there, even to translate, as it were, and nothing - everything is clear and well.
I recommend firmware fromAsianInvasionWhere are varied threads of the beautiful.
I bought somewhere in the week how. Satisfied. Very.
Headphones Audio-Technica ATH-50x.

Here it is possible to buy an amplifier Fiio E12 DIY, and also do not know whether or not it is necessary to me. It seems as if pleased with the sound.
Listen to live is not obtained. It seems as if you do not want to carry a sandwich, on the other hand you can buy in Ukraine twice cheaper than where I live now.

Player normul.
But the amp is rather weak. My ears SONY MDR-1A and listen to H = G 85-90 volume of 120. 28 ohms my ears.
I compared it with Hidizc AP100, where the volume 50 of 80. But Hidizc AP100 volume added significantly, while FIIO X5ii gradually.
I am curious to hear the difference with and without the amp, but there is no way in my city. And as well as without. amp suits me. Although it is not known what will happen to him. What is it still would gain?

Posted on 21/12/2015, 14:16:

Eidlisch2 @ 20.12.2015, 22:59*
I recommend firmware from AsianInvasion, where to change the theme of the beautiful.

And there Shortcuts look before you download?

Post has been editedkomi4ok - 24.12.15, 19:17

Question about having. Those who like this heated unit? Usually warm, and then he accidentally landed under a blanket ..... then found it, and it's hot. Can a marriage? Or firmware that is. 1.2 I put the Russian language.

Rep: (1)
komi4ok @ 21.12.2015, 14:16*
Player normul.
But the amp is rather weak. My ears SONY MDR-1R and listen to H = G 85-90 volume of 120. 28 ohms my ears.

Love sverhgromky sound? I'm here Sony MDR-1A (48 Ohm), so to limit the volume haygeyne - 60 of 120, or eyes begin to crawl on his forehead. And generally in the range of 35-45 120 (this operation in regard to player mode, when connected to a computer as a DAC 50-60 volume becoming the norm). In general, I do not see any problems with the amplifier X5II - if not to get involvedhighlyloud sound, then the power will be enough with a decent margin.

komi4ok @ 21.12.2015, 14:16*
What is it still would gain?

In the case of the MDR-1R real growth will be in volume. Possible changes in the sound - for example, the bass will be stronger / weaker treble - softer / "island", the scene - up / down, etc. But it depends on the particular amplifier... In particular, I have often come across the opinion that the amplifier FiiO E12A generally softens the sound player X5II and enhances the low frequency range. Some like, some do not (did not try, I can not say).

Post has been editedDEDX13 - 22.12.15, 15:07

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/06/20, 8:01