> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Tencent Mobile Security Manager (WeSecure) | Free antivirus for Android devices

Rep: (424)
Tencent WeSecure Antivirus
Version: 1.4.0.548

Last update of the program in the header:28.04.2018
Screenshots of the 546th version
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
A little bit older
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Short description:
Free antivirus for Android devices with a high degree of detection of malicious and unwanted software.
Description
The highlight of this anti-virus is a high degree of detection of malicious and potentially dangerous programs (tested on hundreds of infected APK), simple and intuitive user interface, the complete absence of any advertising, the minimum requirements for resources and RAM, absolutely free.
Opportunities
1. Scan installed and system (!) Applications;
2. Scan all applications and files on the memory card;
3. Checking applications during installation;
4. Interception of calls;
5. The ability to backup contacts in the "cloud" (possibly removed);
6. Secure web surfing.

• ZIP archives does not check. There is no monitoring of downloaded APK files for this antivirus, due to which it consumes almost no power.
How to use
1. First, check whether "WeSecure" sees both your memory cards (local and plug-in) by throwing the EICAR.apk file in both or in turn and making a full scan (I only saw / storage / sdcard1)
2. When you install a new application, after installing it on the device and before launching it (in this place), pause for 5-10 seconds, depending on its weight, since "WeSecure" takes some time to scan program elements on the base (do not immediately launch a new application at the same second!)
Android required: 4.0 and up.
Interface: English
Developer: Tencent Technology Company, Ltd. (Shenzhen, China)
Homepage: http://tencent.com/en-us/index.shtml
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...cent.qqpimsecureglobal
Past versions
On very old versions of "Tencent WeSecure" the AV-base has ceased to be updated!
To get the new AV-database on the old version you need: install the new version of the application, start the scan, wait for the result of the check and then roll the old version.

Attached fileTencent-WeSecure-Antivirus_v.1.4.0.81.apk(2.41 MB)
Attached fileTencent-WeSecure-Antivirus_v.1.4.0.127.apk(3.88 MB)
Attached fileTencent-WeSecure-Antivirus_v.1.4.0.139.apk(3.89 MB)
Attached fileTencent_WeSecure_1.4.0.418.apk(4.17 MB)
Attached fileTencent_WeSecure_1.4.0.421.apk(4.43 MB)
Attached fileTencent_WeSecure_1.4.0.441.apk(4.99 MB)
Attached fileTencent_WeSecure_1.4.0.455.apk(5.11 MB)
Attached fileTencent_WeSecure_1.4.0.457.apk(5.14 MB)
Attached fileTencent_WeSecure_1.4.0.467.apk(5.3 MB)
Attached fileTencent_WeSecure_1.4.0.475.apk(5.36 MB)
Attached fileTencent_WeSecure_1.4.0.481.apk(5.44 MB)
Attached fileTencent_WeSecure_1.4.0.497.apk(5.45 MB)
Attached fileTencent_WeSecure_1.4.0.505.apk(5.64 MB)
Attached fileTencent_WeSecure_1.4.0.510.apk(5.8 MB)
Attached fileTencent_WeSecure_1.4.0.515.apk(5.93 MB)
Attached fileTencent_WeSecure_1.4.0.540.apk(6.1 MB)
Attached fileTencent_WeSecure_1.4.0.546.apk(4.78 MB)
Changes: Updated virus database.
Attached fileTencent_WeSecure_1.4.0.548.apk(5.11 MB)
• If a device with root-rights:Tyk
пїЅ Russian MIUI version

Post has been editedRejjin - 22.06.18, 06:38
Reason for editing: On June 22, 2014, the version in GP has not changed

Rep: (2)
Last week, I barely deleted such a pair of friends from the computers, he was put up without demand, of course, everything was in Chinese, built into the conductor, I had to connect Linux, hardy. In short, you can immediately see - a good antivirus)

Post has been editedprogramador - 03.10.15, 10:37

Rep: (1053)
These are the ones who make the products.QQ (Tencent Technology (Shenzhen) Company Ltd.), there is an option that the product is not bad. The truth is why I need it, I do not know ...

Rep: (90)
* Rejjin So how is his detect and protection? Have they checked it?

* domovoy-nafanja checked. Detection is slightly weaker than "AVL non-Pro", but there are bugs. It finds malware better than Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, Dr.Web, TrustLook, Comodo and Bitdefender.
Advantages and disadvantages
Of the benefits: Everything is simple, clear and convenient, there is absolutely no advertising (as with AVL Pro and non-Pro.)
Of the minuses: There is no “Monitor” function (similar to “SplDer Guard” like Dr. Web), i.e. analysis of the downloaded file before clicking on it.

Russian MIUI7-version of the antivirus "Tencent"
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Android required: unknown

Perhaps you need to install 2 APKs together: one APK of the Anti-Virus (file 1) was installed on Android 4.4.2, but it did not start, and I did not install "Security" (file 2) due to the large number of permissions. I did not try it through Titanium Backup.
Attached filecom.miui.guardprovider.apk(3.77 MB)
Attached filecom.miui.securitycenter.apk(1.2 MB)
Or through Titanium Backup
Full backup of two applications:
Attached fileTencent_via_TitaniumBackup.zip(7.8 MB)

Backup only Antivirus:
Attached filecom.miui.guardprovider.zip(6.85 MB)

Both APK files were checked on VirusTotal through 54 antiviruses - everything is clean, but the Security application has a lot of permissions, including personal data. Please unsubscribe in the topic about the performance of APK-files on different versions of Android.

Post has been editedRejjin - 28.02.16, 12:42

Rep: (0)
Found a pair (TimeService and engriks) but cannot be deleted. DrWeb finds much more, but cannot remove it either.

Rep: (90)
* dron0809 So far no one can remove them. Yes, and it is doubtful in the future. Too much separation of viruses from antiviruses. And it does not please at all. But what will happen next with the development of mobile platforms is scary to think. Therefore, I will not think :)

Post has been editeddomovoy-nafanja - 24.11.15, 06:41

Rep: (-1)
here is how to remove the virus
https: //plus.google.co...itko/posts/GLzPe82D6b5

Rep: (1)
And I have it built into the firmware. More precisely, probably not quite he, it is written: "with the support of Tencent." I like how it works. Dangerous does not allow to install. If I download a file to my phone that makes me suspicious, then I run the scan and it finds it, identifies it as a virus.

Rep: (250)
Russian versions, no apk is loaded.

Rep: (9)
Rejjin @ 10/02/2015, 17:12*
The highlight of this anti-virus is a high degree of detection of malicious and potentially dangerous programs.

Awesome highlight! All installed on a smart program identifies as viruses (infected).
Only two actions are proposed - add to the list of exceptions or delete. Nothing cures from even found.
I was surprised by the interface - stupidly simple or complete virus check and ANYTHING more.
This is not an antivirus program - it's some kind of fake. DREAM ...

* SeregaSamoylov, if you are on the version from the topic, then nothing is fake: I used it for about half a year until the bug with the USSD pop-up appeared (it does not retract), but it finds it really good. For some reason, I do not show anything infected on all applications. About 50 malware from the theme of dr. Web pushed him (that they posted): I found everything.
I cannot say anything about the treatment. It depends on what kind of treatment is required ... If you need to remove an infected APK from the system, then you need Root, and if you just installed a dubious APK, how should it cure it? Recompile APK without questionable code, re-sign and install as it was? Well, that you obviously want a lot from Android antivirus!
Well, about the interface, the taste and color of all the markers are different. And the fact that it is not overloaded with antivirals, AppLock'ami and other things, so it does not weigh much, and not all of these add. features and need.

Rep: (4)
I consider it necessary to unsubscribe: although it is written in the cap that it is suitable for firmware from Android 2.1 and higher, this does not correspond to reality. As an option - write what version for firmware 2.xx.
Versions from the cap (tried several) did not stand up for Android 2.3.5, I will say more - "Syntax error".
On the market, 1 mobile is clearly written - Android 4.0

* Allrecipient the very first versions (they were preserved under the spoiler) seemed to go for 2.x, then they raised the version number to 4 and somehow missed that moment. But there is no special reason to put the first versions (even the first and the best), since the fresh AV-base is not pumped in there itself, as I understand it, and on the extreme versions, the glitch with the USSD is not going to be repaired for a long time. The caliper, in my opinion, cannot read English at all or is simply impenetrable.

Post has been editedRejjin - 12.07.16, 19:48

Rep: (15)
After it was deleted, after rebooting, the Tencent folder appeared in the root of the device ... It strains that I cannot find residual tails ...

* Dervish74, checked After the soft-reset, the Tencent folders did not appear. (Perhaps due to the fact that there is no root-rights.)

Rep: (15)
Not to be unfounded, here is this folder (packed in zip)

Attached files

Attached fileTencent.zip(1.21 KB)

Rep: (115)
Dervish74 @ 05.05.16, 18:43*
After it was deleted, after rebooting, the Tencent folder appeared in the root of the device ...

There is such a thing.

* Dervish74, * Ozero6, do you have root devices?

Rep: (115)
* Rejjin , Yes.

Rep: (136)
* Dervish74,
After it was deleted, after rebooting, the Tencent folder appeared in the root of the device ... It strains that I cannot find residual tails ...

I did not use the prog, but I also noticed that this folder always appears in the root, Tencent \ OpenSDK \ Logs \ default \ folders by dates daily \ 1.app.log
delete, after reboot again. I found out by experience that MiFit is creating it, perhaps this antivirus is built in there or is it a working folder for several Chinese programs ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 23:06