> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Philips Xenium V526 - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (58)
DiscussionPhilips Xenium V526
PicturePhilips Xenium V526
Description | Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
  • display: 5 inches, IPS on-cell with HD resolution of 1280x720 pixels (HD), 16 million colors;
  • processor: quad-core MediaTek MT6735, 1.3 GHz with support for 64-bit computing;
  • operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop;
  • RAM: 1 GB;
  • built-in memory: 8 GB;
  • support for microSD memory cards up to 32 GB;
  • Connection: 4G: FDD LTE band 1/3/7/20; TDD LTE Band 38/39/40/41; 3G: WCDMA 900 and 2100 MHz;
  • SIM: support two SIM (two slots of standard Micro-SIM);
  • wireless interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0;
  • navigation: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS;
  • camera: main - 13 megapixel with autofocus and flash, front - 2 megapixel;
  • battery: 5,000 mAh, Li-ion, built-in;
  • talk time - up to 27 hours; in the mode of using the Internet - up to 16 hours (with active LTE-connected);
  • fast charge function;
  • dimensions: 145 x 73.4 x 10 mm;
  • weight 189 g
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Instructions
Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSonycat - 09.01.20, 20:05
Reason for editing: Script to delete GAPPS and other unwanted applications

Rep: (5)
Welcome flew imei, mac and bt ..
Imei mac and there, but in bt writes - is unknown, I want to restore them through sn writer, but the Bluetooth address is unavailable ... Where can I find / recover?

Rep: (0)
Is this phone is not any normal unofficial firmware?

6 android! And you must carry everything from GOOGLE. Only in this way it becomes nedotelefon in less usability of the phone

Good evening. Android fifth.
Accidentally moved the SMS icon at the bottom of the icon ring and receive a folder with two icons in it.
When I am trying to back out of the folder to the same location to move the icon - not, writes that there is no place in the section favorites. Someone could help?
Attached Image

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 06.02.18, 09:23
Reason for editing: Images under spoiler

Rep: (10)
* clickescape,
And if a folder - on the desktop, the folder will disappear?

Hello, this moment! On charging when necessary, very slowly there is a charge of about 10 mah per minute, battery 2AM, properly, the battery in a charged v377, OK. What is the problem?

Rep: (14)
How do I remove the clock from the lock screen? In general, how to change the lock screen, there is a way?

Rep: (4)
Is it worth it to take for 5490 rubles, which version of firmware on it by FOTA last and what version of Android 5 or 6?

Rep: (1)
Deleted franca is now flying

Posted on 21/02/2018, 18:13:

* Mnenie2014 , Native iOS 5 android - tupit. Put 6 - also deleted all of Google - works fine

6.0 to establish normal. After you connect the charger to your phone, you will see the lightning, showing the charge. After two hours of charging is not up to any of the percentage. What could be the problem?

Congratulate me! Got rid of it ... I now ZTE Blade A6

Rep: (3750)
V526 M6735L 1642 V22A CIS

- the latest firmware to be installed through the Flash Tool
- on May 26, 2017

DOWNLOAD

Post has been editedLexx808 - 19.01.19, 13:52
Reason for editing: In the header

* DOC2008 , Hello. And what is androyd? And it gives the update? Better performance?

Rep: (3750)
brekhov-i @ 29.03.18, 15:09*
And what is androyd?

5-ka
brekhov-i @ 29.03.18, 15:09*
And it gives the update?

I have no information.

DOC2008 @ 29.03.2018, 16:52*
V526 M6735L 1642 V22A CIS

- the latest firmware to be installed through the Flash Tool
- on May 26, 2017

DOWNLOAD

Thread who have installed? Is there any reason?

Posted on 24/04/2018, 19:49:

Comrades, help pzhl. He took a rebate, so what is pereborshil, broken glass, a display. Does it make sense to change the TOUCH? Ali 650r or simply a module?
P.S: to make and give to his father, not the strength to suffer with him ..

Post has been editedDen4ik24 - 24.04.18, 19:52
Reason for editing: ps

* Den4ik24 , I have installed. It seemed to me that the phone has become a little faster

Post has been editedbrekhov-i - 27.04.18, 10:04

The same problem, but apparently no one is no longer met with this problem

No one backup for TWRP no chance? : Blush:
Thinking at any given roll, use .zip firmware, which is laid out.
TWRP and only their .win files can recover, it seems.

Hello! Does anyone have a backup on the Philips V526. I can not recover ... It is very necessary

Rep: (16)
Bypassing mail entry when resetting through recovery

1. The battery charge should be 50% or more.

2. Connect to wifi

2. When entering a google login, tap the input field - this will open the keyboard.

3. On the keyboard, press and hold the "@" key; in the pop-up window, tap "Google Keyboard Settings".

4. Press and hold the "menu" button to open multitasking

5. Click on the search widget and say "Open settings" - we get into the settings

7. In the item: "Restore and reset", make a reset to the factory settings.

8. For the future, it is highly recommended to first quit all Google accounts, and after making a cut from recovery

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/07/20, 9:42