> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Philips Xenium V526 - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (58)
DiscussionPhilips Xenium V526
PicturePhilips Xenium V526
Description | Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
  • display: 5 inches, IPS on-cell with HD resolution of 1280x720 pixels (HD), 16 million colors;
  • processor: quad-core MediaTek MT6735, 1.3 GHz with support for 64-bit computing;
  • operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop;
  • RAM: 1 GB;
  • built-in memory: 8 GB;
  • support for microSD memory cards up to 32 GB;
  • Connection: 4G: FDD LTE band 1/3/7/20; TDD LTE Band 38/39/40/41; 3G: WCDMA 900 and 2100 MHz;
  • SIM: support two SIM (two slots of standard Micro-SIM);
  • wireless interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0;
  • navigation: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS;
  • camera: main - 13 megapixel with autofocus and flash, front - 2 megapixel;
  • battery: 5,000 mAh, Li-ion, built-in;
  • talk time - up to 27 hours; in the mode of using the Internet - up to 16 hours (with active LTE-connected);
  • fast charge function;
  • dimensions: 145 x 73.4 x 10 mm;
  • weight 189 g
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Instructions
Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSonycat - 09.01.20, 20:05
Reason for editing: Script to delete GAPPS and other unwanted applications

Gadget users can also take advantage of X-Power Tech's intelligent power saving mode, based on Lucidlogix (Lucid) patented PowerXtend technology. It allows you to significantly reduce power consumption when running gaming and graphics applications, surfing the web and GPS navigation. Thanks to algorithms for optimizing work with the graphics processor, up to 20% of the battery charge is saved.

Post has been editedAndreyKrot - 10.09.15, 12:39

Rep: (302)
This smart for all W6610 fans, they will be the first buyers, I hope at least they worked with the sound in the headphones, in the W6610 this is very bad
We will wait for the start of sales and the first reviews, it's a pity that many of the fans have just come out late. They have already switched to Highscreen Power Five
but I’ll wait for the W6610 to be very good in terms of autonomy, if the V526 is as long to play and there is a normal sound then this is my next unit.

Post has been editedLeonid28 - 13.09.15, 12:33

Rep: (0)
Waiting for W66 ** with 2/16 memory and LTE, and you get a neutered V387 lite in blue packaging under the new name.

By the way, it is mid-September, and about this miracle is neither hearing nor spirit. Change your mind?

Post has been editedvalera098 - 18.09.15, 03:19

Rep: (6)
So I also thought to get off w6610 onHighscreen Power Five but now just wait.

Rep: (1)
The beginning of October is already in the yard, but it hasn’t been available for sale ... There is no information on the Internet when it appears ..

Already on the site Philips there is this phone, herelink
but not yet on sale, can they quickly increase RAM to at least 1.5 gig? : D

Rep: (17)
Yes, I waited, I waited for Phillips to continue the W series, and there was such a disappointment.
1GB of operatives in 2015, the HD screen and the battery were reduced. I would not be surprised if a minimum of memory was allocated for applications. The price is unreasonably overpriced, judging by other Phillips models, it will not decrease. If the root is not received, then there will be a melody when turned on and the impossibility of disabling the extra cores in sleep mode.
Svyaznoy already has a pre-order for 14990 o.O Phillips now has many Chinese competitors, this will further reduce their popularity.

Rep: (4)
"Philips Consumer Care"
Model V526 is currently not planning to upgrade to Android version 6.0

And in vain.

Rep: (16)
Yes, he did not go on sale at all, but already “does not plan”! : D

On the Phillips website it is written that it will manifest itself in a warehouse on 3.11.2015, and probably in other stores it is worth waiting in early November

Rep: (23)
already on sale there

Rep: (2)
Please first buy leave a detailed review of the phone. I think to take in addition to Note 3, but for now I doubt ...

Rep: (4)
Judging bybrief overview: the screen is dim, the speaker is quiet, the firmware is buggy (soft camera). Less and less trust in this brand<_<

Yesterday I bought a Philips Xenium V526
Sketched a small review.
_http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=398117

If you have any questions - ask: rolleyes:

There are several questions:
How is the screen bright enough?
How is the quality of communication, especially in conditions of poor signal?
Camera quality

* magnolitfx,
And can the screenshots of the memory of the device, especially that for applications?

Rep: (1048)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Philips �
Since your smartphone is not yet in the DevDB database, you cannot add it to the description and select it in the profile.
You need to fill out an application for adding a device to DevDB at this address:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ devdb / phones / new
From now on, take effect.Android Device Section Rules

AndreyKrot @ 11/05/2015, 23:55*
How is the screen bright enough?
Yes, the screen is normal.
I use somewhere at a brightness of 15-25%.
When the maximum becomes unpleasant to look at the screen.

How is the quality of communication, especially in conditions of poor signal?
The quality of communication is good.
In the conditions of a bad signal, it has not yet been tested.

Camera quality
Added a couple of pictures

Leonid28 @ 11/08/2015, 00:54*
And can the screenshots of the memory of the device, especially that for applications?
OK. added memory screen

It was not possible to get through Kingo Root.
Interrupted by about 80%.
"Could not get root" or something like that

Post has been editedmagnolitfx - 08.11.15, 18:44

magnolitfx @ 11/08/2015, 16:35*
OK. added memory screen

Thanks for the screenshots of RAM :)
I mean the internal memory as on the screen
screen
Attached Image

Post has been editedLeonid28 - 08.11.15, 22:19

Rep: (0)
Took yesterday
So far, the rate of decrease of the charge indicator column pleases.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/07/20, 23:10