iPhone 6S Plus - Purchase

Rep: (3019)
iPhone 6S Plus - Purchase
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage | Firmware

Attached Image

Please read before writing the message:
  • Read Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Please do not deviate from the topic and respect the interlocutors.
  • Photos and screenshots inserted into the message, remove under spoiler. Also, before publishing images, please read this topic
  • Before asking your question, be sure to use the search on the topic or use the useful links above.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant. To do this, click on the button in the reputation of the one who helped you. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Useful information

Post has been editedGod_danych - 18.04.17, 09:09

Rep: (15)
Is there anyone willing to pre-order Apple.com? Is I either blind or have they removed the free sim version?

Rep: (5)
She was never at the start

There was always a version of T-mobile plus free sim, I bought it last year. And the order was written or free sim version or t-mobile

Rep: (10285)
There was always a version of T-mobile plus free sim

SIM-free appears somewhere by the end of the year, December-January. At the start of sales NEVER it is not. We all buy T-Mobile.

At the same time, for some reason, he is sometimes written in the order free sim. Yes, it does not matter, this year what version to buy?

In this case, for some reason, he is sometimes written in the order free sim.

T-mobile Contract Free. Check out last year's purchase topic 6, last year’s, etc. EVERY year the same questions .......
The curator of the topic may need to add to the header an explanation of what Contract Free and Sim-Free are, how to activate, whether it will work in Russia, etc. etc., to avoid heaps of identical questions.

Post has been editedDenpech - 11.09.15, 06:45

I have just a GSM mark in last year’s order. Now on the page with the order hangs the following inscription:
Yes, if you have selected an iPhone for use on AT & T, Sprint, or Verizon. When your iPhone arrives, all you have to do is turn it on and follow the onscreen instructions to set it up. If you have selected an iPhone for T-Mobile, it will come with the appropriate nano-SIM, but you will need to contact T-Mobile or visit an Apple Store to activate your iPhone. If you have selected an unlocked GSM phone, you can insert your own nano-SIM card or obtain one from the supported GSM carrier of your choice and activate it in order to use your iPhone.

She scares and raises a bunch of questions ...

Maska2517 @ 11.09.2015, 07:45*
She scares and raises a bunch of questions ...

Pre-order from 12.09, wait, sales have not started yet .....

Rep: (0)
What time will the pre-order Moscow time begin? And which card will have a higher percentage that they will accept the order?

Rep: (25)
If you choose Verizon, too, like GSM is unlocked from him?
And if you order the 12th, when will they start sending?

Post has been editedhanso - 11.09.15, 07:25

Did you try the apple site? It is written there on September 25th.

Post has been editedDenpech - 11.09.15, 08:21

September 25, they will deliver the first pre orders.

Rep: (115)
And if you order the 12th, when will they start sending?

If you have time to make an order among the first, then you will fall into the first wave of shipment. On September 25, the courier service will deliver the order to the addressee in the United States.

Which card will have a higher percentage that they will take an order?

And what to guess? What bank cards do you have? Now everyone writes exchange rates on their sites. The most profitable debit card with the CB conversion rate is Corn. I'm going to replenish it :)

Rep: (25)
But how to pre-order from your account? if i'm from another country? just want to send to friend's address
Do not ask for social security or something like that?

Post has been editedhanso - 11.09.15, 10:24

No, just shipping address and billing. You can specify the same. Apple.com removes money from cards normally, does not look where the card comes from

Rep: (1)
So which option do you choose to make our sim cards work? and wcdma and lte was. t-mobile? just here if you openhttp://www.apple.com/s...isplay-16gb-silver-attalso gsm version

Post has been editeddarknessrock - 11.09.15, 11:03

Rep: (115)
Darknessrock @ 09/11/2015, 12:02*
t-mobile

Take T-Mobile-do not lose, everything will work.

Rep: (179)
Friends who can help with pre-order when it is already possible to do a damn thing in this I do not understand why where ...: sveta:

Post has been editedEnotovod - 11.09.15, 13:08

Rep: (5)
No matter how you mess with this T-Mobile.
It is clear that he was always going to sim-free from the start, but you never know what ....

Rep: (82)
I do not understand at all why the pre-order should be done, it seems to me that the price will be the same considering tax and delivery, and about the same or even earlier. There is no special benefit.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/08/20, 8:52