iPhone 6S Plus (2015) - Discussion | Diagonal 5.5 / Apple A9 / 2 GB
Machine operation
How do you rate the stability of the system?
It works perfectly, without any brakes and bugs. [ 524 ] ** [52,72%]
It works fine, there are glitches, but rarely. [ 353 ] ** [35,51%]
It works poorly, often there are glitches, brakes. [ 61 ] ** [6,14%]
It works terribly, it is impossible to use the system. [ 56 ] ** [5,63%]
Total votes: 994

Rep: (3002)
iPhone 6S Plus (2015) - Discussion
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage | iOS 10.x.x - discussion | IPhone Wallpaper | IPhone battery life

Attached Image

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:
Specifications
Manufacturer:
Apple
Model:
iPhone 6S Plus
Year of issue:
Operating system:
iOS 9
Accum Capacity (mAh):
2 750

Dimensions (WxHxT, mm):
77.9 x 158.3 x 7.3
Weight (g):

Processor Type:
Apple A9
Clock Frequency (MHz):
1 820

RAM (MB):
Built-in memory (GB):
16 / 64 /128

Phone:
GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900), LTE (700, 800, 850, 900, 1500, 1700, 1800, 1900, 2100, 2600), UMTS (800, 850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100)
Bluetooth:
Wi-Fi:
802.11a, b, g, n, ac
Other:
2G 2, 3.5G (HSDPA, HSDPA +, HSUPA, HSPA, HSPA +), 3G UMTS / WCDMA, GPS, GLONASS

Screen size:
5,5"
Screen resolution (px):
1080 x 1920
Screen Type:
Retina
Video accelerator:
embedded in the processor
Camera rear (MP):
Autofocus:
there is
Photo flash:
there is
Camera front (MP):
Speaker:
mono
Headphone Out:
Other:
G-Sensor, Gyroscope, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Digital compass

Touch screen:
capacitive
Buttons:
fingerprint scanner, physical buttons

Memory cards:
Not supported
Connectors:
Lightning

Features:
It has an M9 coprocessor
Reviews
Useful information
Description / comparison / characteristics on the site Apple

How to check iPhone / iPad battery for charge / discharge cycles and remaining capacity on Mac and Windows -
Video instructionfromFilislav

Post has been editedT0ugh - 13.11.19, 18:17
Reason for editing: added a topic header

Rep: (652)
M
The topic is open, because appeared owner.

Rep: (37)
It is interesting and what resolution, in the new iPhone (take a screenshot and see its resolution), the image is also rendered as 6+ or ...

Rep: (5)
I received the phone today, my first iPhone (before I used 3m laptop). So far, I like everything, it works very quickly, the camera is excellent, the touch id works instantly. I’m not used to 3d touch yet, but opening a manager of running applications with a strong swipe is quite convenient.
* edik-i
The resolution is the same as for 6+, 1242 * 2208.

Rep: (4)
* Xraid
XRAID @ 09/26/2015 11:25*
1242*2208.

Like this? Is there a 1920x1080?

Post has been editedkarlyshka - 26.09.15, 09:29

Rep: (260)
XRAID @ 09/26/2015 11:25*
I received the phone today, my first iPhone (before I used 3m laptop). So far, I like everything, it works very quickly, the camera is excellent, the touch id works instantly. I’m not used to 3d touch yet, but opening a manager of running applications with a strong swipe is quite convenient.

congratulations on your purchase
if it is not difficult to lay out the comparative frames of the same object from the cameras of notes 3 and iPhone 6c plus see the difference
glass there is the same as in a simple 6 plus.? or enhanced?
On an empty plus, I scratched the screen very quickly (

Rep: (37)
XRAID @ 09/26/2015 08:25*
The resolution is the same as for 6+, 1242 * 2208.

At 6+, the screen resolution is just full HD, and the picture has already been rendered ... And of course, accept the sincere congratulations: thank_you:

Rep: (30)
* Xraid If you can write down the sound quality in the headphones :)

Aghostt @ 09/26/2015, 01:05*
congratulations on your purchase
if it is not difficult to lay out the comparative frames of the same object from the cameras of notes 3 and iPhone 6c plus see the difference
glass there is the same as in a simple 6 plus.? or enhanced?
On an empty plus, I scratched the screen very quickly (

I made a couple of pictures:
Note 3
Attached Image
Attached Image

iPhone 6s Plus
Attached Image
Attached Image

According to the specifications, glass has become more stable. Time will tell. So far, everything is fine.
edik-i @ 09/26/2015, 02:22*
At 6+ the screen resolution is just full HD, and the picture has already been rendered ... Yes, and of course, accept the sincere congratulations

The screen resolution is also full hd, I indicated the resolution of the screenshot, so in this matter everything remains the same, if I do not confuse anything)

* snowybatsy
I use mostly wireless headphones, but today I will try to compare with the same laptop.

Rep: (260)
XRAID @ 09/26/2015, 10:35*
I made a couple of pictures:

: Thank_you: looked at the photo in the room of notes 3 leaked on clarity / or your stirrer had
On the street, the clarity of the laptop returned as it should be to the 16MP matrix in the light
but the iphone is much better with color and dynamic range a great camera as usual

Waiting for comparison with previous apples

Rep: (3784)
aghostt @ 09/26/2015, 20:42*
Waiting for comparison with previous apples

No need to wait. Everything is already there:
IPHONE 6S (Post sparta # 43252928)

Rep: (8)
Che, I still do not understand, the resolution remains on 6ke or is it still improved?

Rep: (30)
Owners, do you have overheating? And then the article on 4pda hangs that people complain ..

Rep: (49)
And what about the weight in the hand, pr long debt? Still, almost 200 grams

And what about the weight in the hand, pr long debt? Still, almost 200 grams

Normally, I do not feel any discomfort during long use ..

Rep: (1829)
My review.
iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus. Preliminary review.
https: //www.youtube.co…m-EAc&feature=youtu.be

Rep: (1829)
Here I thoroughly studied the camera and some other nuancesiPhone 6S Plus. Detailed review. Camera, screen, autonomy. #2 https: //www.youtube.co..20Ub8&feature=youtu.be

Rep: (13)
Yesterday bought in the salon. Unpacked and ohrenela how it is heavy! It is something. In comparison with my quintet is a suitcase with stones. Guys, it is unrealistic difficult. The bra does not hide ... and as with them to wear only in a purse or jacket. The jeans are not possible. What else did not like - that when such a screen size is not large, the latter the top devices on Androyd screen frame is very small. And my new iPhone where the speaker and selfie camera and a lot of space where tachaydi too full and frame nevhrenennye. Black screen, agree strongly smooths out this impression. But I have a pink and white background with a black screen frame and decent top and bottom spoil the view is not pretty. On the white box saver, but in the life of the screen is not white ... pechalka out. I'm not quite satisfied and ergonomics, well, very slippery rascal and strives to fall out. There are no sharp edges in the top five. That was very comfortable to hold. And this scary as there is no sense of tenacity, constantly on the alert for the fall. The conclusion is pervosti. Inside, everything is not bad, I mean the operating system, the more memory that is not understood especially with Trid touch until normal but not super super chip. After the five plus this as Ipad. With a not always take, but it's the same phone. The huge scope of design and wacky upset and that most of its weight. I will take back, perhaps the time while there.

Post has been editedWonkim - 09.10.15, 11:50

Rep: (2)
Hello ! So I broke up with almost 75 thousand rubles. for 64 GB gray cosm. It is too early to say something - the question is how to remove shares from the notification center? I go into the settings - notifications (not the center of the notification - I do not have such an inscription) - there are no stocks there. How to remove ?

Rep: (3)
Shutter down, change, then delete

Rep: (42)
Do you guys like the camera? I think it makes sense to switch from the usual plus to the esque.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 9:12