iPhone 6S - Purchase

Rep: (3008)
iPhone 6S - Purchase
Description | Discussion| Purchase | Accessories | Marriage | Firmware

Attached Image

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:

1. Device activation problems (discussion in the topic -I can not activate, requires Apple ID)
2. Rollback of the device (all information is presented in the topic -[FAQ] Rollback instructions (downgrade))
3. Power consumption of the device (discussion in the topic -IPhone battery life)
4. Comparison and discussion of processor performance (discussion in the topic -Comparison of iphone processors (all) from tsmc and samsung)
5. The need to upgrade and select the firmware;
6. Discussion jailbreak and everything connected with it;
7. Discussion of device selection (there is a section -Selection and Comparison)
8. Third-party questions about any problems associated with the programs, operating system, iTunes, network, components (ask there:iOS - First Aid)
9. Search for any programs for the phone (look there:Search for iOS software)
10. Discussion of results in benchmarks (this is done inSynthetic test results)
11. Problems with repaired devices."Refurbished" (discussed in section - Marriage and repair of Apple devices)
12. Questions about repairing the phone are discussed in the topic -iPhone Repair
Similar messages will be deleted!

Read before writing a message.
  • Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Photos and screenshots in messages clean under the spoiler.
  • Be sure to use the search on the topic.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful information
What's new in iPhone 6s
- 64-bit dual-core A9 processor with an M9 coprocessor.
- 12MP rear camera iSight with optical zoom.
- 5MP FaceTime HD front camera with Retina Flash.
- Touch screen with 3D Touch with a diagonal of 4.7 inches.
- Support 4K video.
- Touch ID sensor 2nd generation.
- Made of durable 7000-series aluminum.
- Sturdier touchscreen glass with Ion-X technology.
- Advanced 4G LTE and faster Wi-Fi
  • 1080 at 60 frames per second = 200 MB / min (3.3 MB / s)
  • 4K at 30 frames per second = 375 MB / min (6.25 MB / s)

64 GB - $ 749
128 GB - $ 849

The official price for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus in Russia has not yet been announced, but according to unofficial information they will look like this:
iPhone 6s
16 GB - 56 990 rubles
64 GB - 65 990 rubles
128 GB - 74,990 rubles;

Warranty
Differences of modifications (what to buy)
A1688 (GSM)
Produced for almost the entire world. In the American Apple Store, these are T-Mobile, Contract free.
Warranty in Russia is subject, even if purchased in the United States or Europe. Successful examples are in the topic of "Marriage".
Supports all Russian LTE frequencies (Band 7, 20, 38).

A1633 (GSM)
Produced for America and Puerto Rico, mainly SIM-free and AT & T models.
Warranty in Russia is NOT.

A1700 (GSM)
Produced for China.
Warranty in Russia is NOT.
Price Differences (Where to Buy)
Remember!
You can get on the broken, non-working, used, stolen from the Activation lock, a divorce for money and refurbished (ie, restored)
Be careful!
RESTORED Phones come in three types: the restored factory, restored by the seller, the restored "official" service. They are not always marked with the model number that begins with В«FВ», but often the quality is just horrible. Each of these kind of new smartphones you can buy in large stores, such as shares and sales.

RRussia:
  1. Official Apple Store in Russia
    Phone Eurotest. Free shipping, if problems arise within two weeks, they will arrive and take back / exchange for a new one. Minus - the high official price.
  2. Official Apple Store in the USA
    Delivery only through intermediaries.
    Minuses:

• May refuse to purchase with the wording that they do not send to the addresses of intermediaries, the money will hang in hold on the card for up to 30 days.
    • They refuse to buy randomly. They may equally refuse to send to the Parcel Post, Shopfans, etc.
    • Successful purchases are also there. In general, try.
    • Price depends on the ruble exchange rate. It is better to pay with a dollar card.

3. Yandex Market
    Go, look for the desired model, call, check the price / availability, go pick up / order a courier.
    ATTENTION! In no case do not agree to prepay, it is better to immediately discard such options.
  4. MVideo, Connected.
    Go, look for the desired model, call, check the price / availability, go pick up / order a courier.
    You can get a loan. These sellers sometimes offer installments, which is really profitable, but this requires some tricks when making a loan (refusal of insurance, SMS informing, etc.). It is better to read the last pages of the topic to know where to take and what are the pitfalls. Search by topic for "credit".
  5. ComputerUniverse.net
    There are no special nuances:
    • Delivery is carried out in Germany by DHL ( not DHL Express ), then in Russia - by Post of Russia to the post office. Many who buy this method.
    • The price is pegged to the ruble to the euro.

6. EBAY, Aliexpress ~ Used: Avito
    It is recommended only for experienced buyers at these sites.

A separate topic about the purchase on the websites AliExpress and the like.
Buying on such sites is a lottery. No advice before buying will help - all at your own peril and risk.
The main thing:
- you can buy a phone in absolutely any condition from working to completely faulty;
- there are no separate and proven vendors - you can buy a worker, a problem, and a completely non-working device from anyone;
- devices are restored outside of official services - huge chances to get a phone with a curved body, slots, as well as with an inactive fingerprint scanner;
- the box will be sealed and packaged handicraft, the phone will have a fake, but the new case will give the illusion of novelty;
- there may be any traces of vital activity of past owners inside - no matter how ridiculous it may be, but there may be someone else's sweat, drool and dust, because no one makes serious cleansing while preparing the device for sale;
- accessories in the kit (headphones, charger) will be fake, and a fake charger in most cases quickly disables the device.
If you choose a seller by reviews, then you should know - most of the reviews are written in joyful euphoria immediately after receiving the device, when nothing has been properly considered, tested and tried. I also remind you that one person can buy a working device and write a laudatory review on this matter, while the other will fall into a non-working or problem device.

HaveKrajina:
  1. Citrus
  2. MyCloudStore (Kiev)
  3. Hello
  4. Stylus.ua
  5. iCom
  6. Official Apple Store in the USA
    Delivery only through intermediaries. There are downsides. The price is pegged to the hryvnia against the dollar.
  7. EBAY, Aliexpress ~ Used: OLX or Aukro
    It is recommended only for experienced buyers at these sites.
  8. Yandex Market
    ATTENTION! In no case do not agree to prepay, it is better to immediately discard such options.

What to check when buying
  1. Appearance (IMEI compliance on the box and SIM card tray)
  2. Check by serial number information about the activation.https://checkcoverage.apple.com/
  3. Lack of slots for 2x SIM cards, TVs, flash drives, etc.
  4. The presence of iOS, not Android or JavaOS.

Although it is possible to visually forge anything of the above, including imei and serial, but the most important and effective way to make sure that the phone works is to completely reset all settings:
Settings - General - Reset - Erase content and settings
After that, the phone with the inserted sim card must be activated (this is important) and fully boot up to the desktop with icons. If the phone has a working sim cardstops at the activation stepthen you have a “brick” in your hands, which you can safely return to the seller.

How to buy iPhone 6s from USA from sleepn0w

Links to marketplaces Avito, Yule, OLX and othersprohibited .
Commercial activities allowedonly in sectionCommercial Services .
Private purchase, sale, exchange devicesonly in sectionsFlea market.

Post has been editedMadfile - 21.02.20, 10:58
Reason for editing: added about reconditioned phones

Rep: (0)
Guys, please tell me, yesterday, acquaintances bought in the states of the iphone 6s in the apple store, for the full amount of at & t, will it work with us?

* kino84,
Probably not. But I can’t be 100% sure

Rep: (21)
Gentlemen, can anyone systematize all this useful information in one post?
How and where it is possible to order the device, so that it is cheaper and without VAT, through which organizations, the Parcel Post or the Parcel, etc.
And most importantly, preferably in pictures, I mean step by step and in a number, let's say, with an indication of all costs and dates)
Thank!

Rep: (238)
How and where it is possible to order the device, so that it is cheaper and without VAT, through which organizations, the Parcel Post or the Parcel, etc.
And most importantly, preferably in pictures, I mean step by step and in a number, let's say, with an indication of all costs and dates)
Thank!

On the parcel was on appleinsider.ru
According to SHF - on their website.

The point is simple:
1. register on the site bandert / SHF or any other
2. go to your account on apple.com and you enter the address that the service will give you
3. get a card with the required amount
4. on the apple.com website, select a phone and add it to the cart, then make a purchase by selecting the address, payment method
5. wait for status to update in your account
6. after the arrival of the phone to an intermediary, pay for the delivery in accordance with the chosen method and wait for the phone.

Tell me, is the 6S available in the Apple Store in the Apple Store offline, or do you need to reserve them in advance?

Rep: (7)
* tellurians,
And do not tell me, can I pay with a usual visa card or are there any restrictions? And how much time the order goes, from the moment of purchase. In the apple store, I understood from 3 to 5 days in a queue and then how long does it go on average to Russia?

And do not tell me, can I pay with a usual visa card or are there any restrictions?

I have a classic Sberbank visa.

And how much time the order goes, from the moment of purchase. In the apple store, I understood from 3 to 5 days in a queue and then how long does it go on average to Russia?

Before the mediator went 5 days. Then it is important how quickly the intermediary will send and from 5-7 days to Russia, depends on the intermediary and the chosen delivery method

Rep: (40)
And do not tell me, can I pay with a usual visa card or are there any restrictions? And how much time the order goes, from the moment of purchase. In the apple store, I understood from 3 to 5 days in a queue and then how long does it go on average to Russia?

My script:
Paid on the 24th.
On the 26th, the phone left China for the American warehouse of the Banderolka.
29th chils phone in stock.
30 (today) I filled out a declaration and threw $ 42 for shipping.
In theory, sent today / tomorrow. + 4-6 days before the delivery point near the house.

Rep: (392)
Tell me, is the 6S available in the Apple Store in the Apple Store offline, or do you need to reserve them in advance?

While no one had any problems, when ordering, all models, all colors will be brought from China and sent to anyone.
Thank!

http: //banderolka.appl...ya-perekupshhikov.html
or video with pictureshttps://qwintry.com/ru/articles/apple-2014#1

Before the mediator went 5 days. Then it is important how quickly the intermediary will send and from 5-7 days to Russia, depends on the intermediary and the chosen delivery method

whether the forecast about Russia is optimistic, it seems they write 8-16, although Russia is a loose concept.

Post has been editedRiemann - 30.09.15, 16:04

Order my accepted. Dali track number ups.

On the track I see how the package flew out of China and landed in South Korea.

I thought strangely))

Part of the game decided to bring to Korea apparently!

Riemann
Riemann @ 09/30/2015, 16:03*
[email protected], 15:52

While no one had any problems, when ordering, all models, all colors will be brought from China and sent to anyone.

I have a different situation. Girlfriend travels to the USA. I plan to give her money so she went into the store and bought the device.
This is real?

Post has been editednikkyy - 30.09.15, 16:40

whether the forecast about Russia is optimistic, it seems they write 8-16, although Russia is a loose concept.

I wrote from 5-7 days.

different situation

really, only it will most likely be locked to the operator.

It's easier to go to T-Mobile and ask for the full cost without being tied to the operator!

Thank you all for the answers.
And more. On the website of Apple prices without VAT like as? Or does it not matter anymore, is it already a purchase not for export?
That is $ 949 (128 GB) + $ 15 shipping = $ 964 (at the rate of 65.65) roughly speaking, we get 63280 re for everything about everything?

* landsand,
Depends on the state where you will order. If the state has 0% tax, then the tax, respectively, will not be taken at all. When ordering, the website indicates the tax value based on the shipping address.

Post has been editedDomenER - 30.09.15, 16:58

Depends on the state where you will order. If the state has 0% tax, then the tax, respectively, will not be taken at all. When ordering, the website indicates the tax value based on the shipping address.

Eventually,
The cost of the device + 15 dollars. delivery Banderolki + 42 dollars. insurance.
Is it all part of the expense?

The cost of the device + 15 dollars. delivery Banderolki + 42 dollars. insurance.

Yes

Rep: (40)
Eventually,

$ 42 is shipping with insurance already.

And two more exciting moments.
1. The money was withdrawn, the goods went to the parcel post.
Where is the guarantee that I won’t be thrown by the Banderolk after receiving my goods?

2. Suppose the Banderolka did not throw me and sent me the goods. Where and from whom do I get it? Or is it brought straight to your hands?

Rep: (392)
And two more exciting moments.
1. The money was withdrawn, the goods went to the parcel post.
Where is the guarantee that I won’t be thrown by the Banderolk after receiving my goods?

2. Suppose the Banderolka did not throw me and sent me the goods. Where and from whom do I get it? Or is it brought straight to your hands?

Now the hope for a service that has not yet been bugged for several years, or rather, about 5 or slightly less.
At pickup pointsQwintry Air https://qwintry.com/ru/qwintry-air-pickup if you use the action all for 15$ . Courier for the action to the house will not inform.

Post has been editedRiemann - 30.09.15, 17:37

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/07/20, 17:47