> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 - Discussion | Tablet, 8 ", 10.1"

Rep: (3)
DiscussionLenovo Yoga Tab 3
PictureLYT3-850, Lenovo Yoga Tablet 3
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Lenovo Fans Club пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Be sure to priority reading for all users!

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image[Attachment = "6753698: release_lenovo-yoga2-tablet-10-blk-angle1-480x285.png"]
Specifications
Specifications Yoga Tab 3:
processor: Qualcomm quad APQ8009 / MSM8909 to 1.5 GHz;
operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop;
RAM: 1 GB;
built-in memory: 16 GB;
memory card slot: microSD up to 128 GB;
Display: 8 inch HD IPS display (1280x800) or 10.1 inch HD IPS display (1280x800);
Camera: turning back camera 8 Mn autofocus;
means of communication: connection LTE (4G), Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b / g / n) and Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS;
battery 8 '' - 6 200 mAh, 10 '' - 8400 mAh;
the number of SIM-cards: 1 microSIM card;
Connectors: microUSB, 3,5 mm;
color: black;
size: 8 '' - 210 x 146 x 3-7,0 mm, 10 '' - 253 x 185 x 3,5-9,5 mm;
Weight: 8 '' (Wi-Fi) - 466 g, 8 '' (LTE) - 472 g, 10 '' (Wi-Fi) - 655 g, 10 '' (LTE) - 665 g
Additional Information:
Both the regular version of Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 equipped with two front speakers, an 8-megapixel camera on the rotating ring, as well as support the brand Lenovo feature called AnyPen, which allows you to use the stylus as almost any writing materials, whether it is a pencil or pen.

All new items "out of the box" will run on Android 5.1 with a minimum of "cosmetic" improvements from Lenovo. 8-inch Yoga Tab 3 will go on sale October 1 at a price of 9, 10-inch will be released a month later, on November 1 at a price of 9. Pro will go on sale November 1 and as low as 9.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 14.01.18, 22:21
Reason for editing: Navigator

What do you think, will be windows-version?

Rep: (1705)
shandr.alex If created a theme that will correct the name of the topic to replace Tab Tablet.
By analogy with the themeLenovo Yoga Tablet 2 will look exactly like this ( Lenovo Yoga Tablet 3 ).
And why hereYoga 3 PRO ? First will be released no earlier than November, in the second
both discuss a single topic plates on different platforms, and even more
different firmware and methods proshivki.Uberite PRO general or
temu.Windows create a separate version of what Yoga 3 PRO?
If it is possible and it will be on Intel Yoga 3 PRO platform, but the topic
Yoga is a simple 3 does not have any relationship imeet.I most likely if sales
Yoga 3 PRO on Android will be intelligible, but with an estimated price tag on the Yoga 3 PRO
greater than 40 TR in Russia, not the fact that they will be.

Post has been editedbaikal0912 - 04.09.15, 15:32

baikal0912 , TABLET 3 is not present, there TAB 3. Be more attentive to the news. And do not be so aggressive

Post has been editedshandr.alex - 04.09.15, 16:06

And why here Yoga 3 PRO? First will be released no earlier than November, in the second
both discuss a single topic plates on different platforms, and even more
different firmware and methods proshivki.Uberite PRO general or
temu.Windows create a separate version of what Yoga 3 PRO?

baikal0912 , But to this point I agree, I will create a new topic

shandr.alex @ 04.09.2015, 19:04*
Be more attentive to the news. And do not be so aggressive

Nor any aggression, it's just sovet.Iskat in search engines will be exactly
because the entire line issued on YogaLenovo Onlineis coming
Section Yoga Tablet.Novostey a lot of reviews and the same, but on a simple Tablet write.
I like this theme created with found trudom.Mog not been found and a second opening, so advise.
Yoga tablet 3850 (no LTE) will be in my hands somewhere in the middle of the month.

P.S. Tablet on hand to 11.09, there are questions to answer.

Post has been editedbaikal0912 - 03.10.15, 15:49

Rep: (0)
* baikal0912, Yoga as a 3 behaves with heavy prog (and how)? How is the reproduction of HD-flow from the browser? At any time, you can wait for subsidence that the tablet?

As reflected in the attractiveness of buying this tablet trimmed its characteristics? With the HD-resolution screen is ready to accept (enough for me), but operative 1 Gig raises questions about buying Yoga 2. And compared to the Yoga 2, there is even a thread boost in performance, smoothness and the like? What can you recommend Yoga Yoga 2 or 3?

Thank!

Actually, better than a third of the 2nd? Percent worse RAM worse, more weight, the resolution is worse (283vs188ppi).
Given the price of our second in a coherent 18k, 17k and third. I do not see the point in the 3rd.
Although if they say to read and the video, the 720p is very small especially for the 10 ', the pixels are very well visible at a comfortable viewing distance (I had a 720p ADR 10', the text was in cubes, it does not hurt to read comfortably)

Alligattor @ 13.09.2015, 00:59*
baikal0912, as the Yoga 3 behaves with heavy prog (and how)? How is the reproduction of HD-flow from the browser? At any time, you can wait for subsidence that the tablet?

Already answered your questionshere.
And in general, at first glance, without question better than the first Yoga (in all respects)
Yoga and loses 2 (I compare with 10-Khoi) only in detail in the "heavy" games.
But the games are normally not strange, this bunch of chip set with a video apparently optimally combined.
But I'm not a player, so if you want to test something specifically "serious" writing.
Troika Games is not heated so as Intel, I think the issue here is not throttling.
In all other ordinary tasks or no way inferior to Yoga 2, and the sound of 8-ke top three
than vtoroy.Slushal and marveled at the 10-ke, but fakt.Plyus AnyPen probably too important to someone, well, life time of more than 2 Yoga.
Yoga on the 3 PRO AnyPen as est.Edinstvennoe I have 2GB of RAM and a series of issue with 1GB may have tested and realized that
the second is not particularly needed.
P.S.Poka "sagging" of the work in their modes of use is not zamechal.Chto napishite.Kakie test points needed
criticality look.

Post has been editedbaikal0912 - 13.09.15, 14:26

Player0ne @ 13.09.2015, 16:22*
Given the price of our second in a coherent 18k, 17k and third. I do not see the point in the 3rd.

This Russian zhlobstvo more urvat.Na sales Lenovo website
the price is less (from $ 200). And again, looking for something you need a tablet.

baikal0912 @ 13.09.2015, 14:15*
This Russian zhlobstvo more urvat.Na sales Lenovo website
the price is less (from $ 200). And again, looking for something you need a tablet.

I watch TV shows on your tablet via a home server, watch YouTube, and use the browser, according to Lenovo I need to take the third version. But what nonsense do the same price per plate is worse in everything but the batteries and speakers ... I bow still second, because vryatli can after retina mini aypada, 720p tablet use

the official price now online Amer Lenovo for 3rd and 2nd version from $ 200 (without 3 / 4G)

Post has been editedPlayer0ne - 13.09.15, 16:15

* Player0ne,
Definitely second take-ogu because third at a price no less, and the characteristic stone seriously inferior o.O
And after aypada get used to be very difficult ... By myself I know. By the way, if you take ogu 2, be sure to pay attention to the operating system: Android or Windu, by preference :) for example, in Poland, 8ka on android worth almost as much as, and on Windows, although 10kA at Dryusha worth substantially less than 10s at windsurfing. Toftologiya (: Well see if anything, write in dissolved, porekommenduyu)

Player0ne @ 13.09.2015, 19:14*
But what nonsense do the same price per plate is worse in everything but the batteries and speakers ... I bow still second, because vryatli can after retina mini aypada, 720p tablet use

Yes, for God's sake, whatever you want, and then pokupayte.Samy simple way to compare both devices alive
then there may be something govorit.Naprimer order in the same connected both devices
necessary to compare and either take something that really suits you, or there that does not take
a book where you want the one that you ustroil.I I do not agitate, just write that in reality
see because all three hands of Yoga, Yoga Only February 10-ka and the first and third 8s.

* baikal0912,
Hmm still viewed screenshots posted on third 32bit worth? (Further cuts productivity) or in the second, too, is worth 32? (Though like reading patch Nout second, with firmware 5.0 on 64 passed)
googled processor does not pull is 64 bits, only 32 ...

Post has been editedPlayer0ne - 13.09.15, 22:44

Player0ne @ 14.09.2015, 01:17*
googled processor does not pull is 64 bits, only 32 ...

And where the processor (he 64-bit) operating system if 32 bits.

Player0ne @ 13.09.2015, 22:17*
Hmm still viewed posted screenshots to third 32bit worth? (Further cuts productivity) or in the second, too, 32 cost? (Though like reading patch Nout second, with firmware 5.0 on 64 passed) googled processor does not pull is 64 bits, only 32. ..

64bitka the second on the third 32

shandr.alex @ 14.09.2015, 18:54*
64bitka the second on the third 32

And Yoga Yoga 2 and 3 32-bit OS, so no difference
specifically for the Android version of the processor Intel 64bit.

Post has been editedbaikal0912 - 15.09.15, 08:40

baikal0912 @ 14.09.2015, 16:30*
And Yoga Yoga 2 and 3 В° C 32

where does the OC? I'm talking about the processor architecture, NOT the OS. On the second yoga (which is on Windows), you can put a Windows 64bit instead of 32bit 64bit AT percent. And on the third only android OS and 32bitnost 64bitnost, albeit on a 64bit proce not get change. Clearly, NOT?

shandr.alex @ 16.09.2015, 18:52*
Clearly, NOT

And what does Windows, talking about the fact that the Android OS 32 bit
and the good of the processor in 64-bit on it or if you kakogo.A tablet on Android
purchase order that would put Windows, you buy directly on Windows,
desktop dual boot still does not work, at least until all this is to no avail.

shandr.alex @ 16.09.2015, 18:52*
On the second yoga (which is on Windows), you can put a Windows 64bit instead of 32bit 64bit AT percent.

You can not, can themselves the topic Yoga 2 Windowsthisfind and read.

Post has been editedbaikal0912 - 19.09.15, 17:47

Rep: (8)
Eight appeared inDNSFor 16990.
He turned it over in his hands. I liked the body materials, a head better than the previous generation.
It is unfortunate that the filling is pumped. In mythree-year !!!Tab 7.7 the same 1 gig operatives and HD resolution display.

Rep: (8)
The first reviews Eight arrived:HelloandNOTIK.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/03/20, 1:12