> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Online converter contacts2.db in vCard | any

Rep: (33)
Online contacts2.db to vCard converter

Attached Image

Today I'll show how easy and literally two clicks to get contacts from contacts2.db. On the Internet a huge number of possible instructions, but they all tend to focus on the people close familiar with SQL, Ubuntu, Bash, Perl. Moreover take up a lot of time and at the output you get CSV, which is very, very inconvenient!

In this connection, we launched a service through which you can "digest" contacts2.db to vCard in two clicks, repeat vCard, vCard that can be imported into any device without any problems.

So how do you get your contacts from contacts2.db ?!

Step 1 Open the special page, passing by this link .

Attached Image

Step 2 Select the file contacts2.db

Attached Image

Step 3 : And then the fun begins.
There are two optional, but very interesting options. Selecting the first you can restore the contacts that do not have a phone number, but there is other information. For example: email, address, birthday, etc ..

Attached Image

By selecting the second option you will restore contacts that were deleted :)

Attached Image

Step 4 : Click convert.

Actually it's all your vCard, import it into any device.

GSMrecovery.ruConverter does not have analogues)

Post has been editedm3ta - 13.09.16, 01:00
Reason for editing: update 1.4

Rep: (0)
* m3ta , Here. the same password. stretched using a dump rstudio Made fleshtulom..v need a table that is empty, but the numbers in the image below (in the folder) is another tablitse..chto it?
can to avoid broken bases should be some other way to retrieve the necessary section? You do not tell?

Attached files

Attached filecom.android.providers.contacts.7z(155.3 KB)

Hello, brought the phone, you need contacts. Weight 287 mb. I can not convert. Help me please! Password in PM.

Attached files

Attached filecontacts2.zip(46.99 MB)

Good day! The same password...

Attached files

Attached fileVCF.rar(9.69 KB)

Rep: (151)
* m3ta
look, please, is there something there?
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/MLX6/ZNqGHEcYm

ZASlonovsky @ 12/16/18, 14:13*
look, please, is there something there?

Without options, the base is badly damaged ((

m3ta
Look, please, there is something inside!
Password in PM
thankAttached filecontact.zip(352.16 KB)

Capt71 @ 12/19/18, 08:08*
Look, please, there is something inside!

Porridge inside (

Hello. Help, please, to take a number? The site has not helped.Attached fileZIP archive - WinRAR.zip(540.23 KB)

Zelen04 @ 03/31/19, 12:10*
Hello. Please help me remove the numbers? The site did not help. ZIP Archive - WinRAR.zip (540.23 KB)

From which db phone, how did you get it? Yes, and you did not bother that on the site, what is it, it is about contacts2.db? No wonder the site could not ...

m3ta @ 02.04.19, 14:42*
From which db phone, how did you get it? Yes, and you did not bother that on the site, what is it, it is about contacts2.db? No wonder the site could not ...

The story is. We had to throw all of the information with Honor 5x on Honor 8a. I found a way to make it through the internet using the laptop HiSuite program. It saves all the information on a computer with 5x and rolled it to the factory settings. But the move to 8a has failed. Copy a copy, and little help. Applications I finally downloaded all over again through the Play Store, but to restore the numbers now do not know how. In the folder that remains on your computer, there is only contact.db ...

If you tell me if you can do something, I will be glad.

Zelen04 @ 04/02/19, 17:01*
If you tell me if you can do something, I will be glad.

You did not need HiSuite for this, contacts could be transferred as standard export / import in the application contacts. I'm afraid that we will not do anything! Apparently HiSuite encrypts using SQLCipher base, and this is 256-bit AES encryption, without a key it will be extremely difficult to decrypt it! I didn’t come across a similar one, I don’t know how the key is generated, you may have entered it yourself, if so send it to me in a personal.

Post has been editedm3ta - 02.04.19, 17:18
Reason for editing: Completed

m3ta @ 02.04.19, 18:13*
You did not need HiSuite for this, contacts could be transferred as standard export / import in the application contacts. I'm afraid that we will not do anything! Apparently HiSuite encrypts using SQLCipher base, and this is 256-bit AES encryption, without a key it will be extremely difficult to decrypt it! I didn’t come across a similar one, I don’t know how the key is generated, you may have entered it yourself, if so send it to me in a personal.

No, I did not ask any passwords. Honestly I do not really understand about what you write codes. But thank you, I will know how to do it is not necessary even today.

Rep: (22)
I greet all, faced with a problem, I can not get to convert contacts, writing invalid security token or 2 tabs are open, what to do? The first time I see this.

ssq43 @ 03.09.19, 10:15*
I greet all, faced with a problem, I can not get to convert contacts, writing invalid security token or 2 tabs are open, what to do? The first time I see this.

Protection is activated, close all tabs and try again

Rep: (12)
The site lies? You can help?

Attached files

Attached filecontacts2.rar(317.4 KB)

soldier2004 @ 10.10.19, 17:29*
The site lies? You can help?

After 15-20 minutes, will be available again. Maintenance work was carried out on the server.

Thank.

So it does not work?

soldier2004 @ 14.10.19, 17:41*
So it does not work?

What are you about?!

Rep: (1)
Hello, help plz do backup kontakotov through titanium, but ultimately did not vostanavivayutsya, tried to transfer the entire folder com.android.providers.contacts eventually appeared contacts without numbers, the site is constantly writes @ Warning! The security token is not valid ... "c different browsers.

Attached files

Attached filecontacts2.rar(233.57 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/08/20 11:00