> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Online converter contacts2.db in vCard | any

Rep: (33)
Online contacts2.db to vCard converter

Attached Image

Today I'll show how easy and literally two clicks to get contacts from contacts2.db. On the Internet a huge number of possible instructions, but they all tend to focus on the people close familiar with SQL, Ubuntu, Bash, Perl. Moreover take up a lot of time and at the output you get CSV, which is very, very inconvenient!

In this connection, we launched a service through which you can "digest" contacts2.db to vCard in two clicks, repeat vCard, vCard that can be imported into any device without any problems.

So how do you get your contacts from contacts2.db ?!

Step 1 Open the special page, passing by this link .

Attached Image

Step 2 Select the file contacts2.db

Attached Image

Step 3 : And then the fun begins.
There are two optional, but very interesting options. Selecting the first you can restore the contacts that do not have a phone number, but there is other information. For example: email, address, birthday, etc ..

Attached Image

By selecting the second option you will restore contacts that were deleted :)

Attached Image

Step 4 : Click convert.

Actually it's all your vCard, import it into any device.

GSMrecovery.ruConverter does not have analogues)

Post has been editedm3ta - 13.09.16, 01:00
Reason for editing: update 1.4

Vlad-Elf @ 05.04.17, 00:09*
Hello.
Really need help.
There is a backup file from my former HUAYA phone, the file is called contact.db (entered with the password). The file weighs 1.5 MB. Now the Xiaomi phone. How to restore contacts to a new phone?
I tried to open the file through different sqlite managgers - it did not work.
Your program through the computer does not work. Well, more precisely, I throw the file, click to convert, the type of type comes to 100% and ... nothing.
I would be grateful for any help.

In PM DB, send!

Post has been editeddva974 - 09.04.17, 20:11
Reason for editing: Removed the hyperkey in the spoiler (4.19 resource rules).

Rep: (0)
Help please me too, does not give out file back

Haneef @ 07.06.17, 23:14*
Help please me too, does not give out file back

In a personal link to your DB

also does not want

Attached files

Attached filecontact.rar(204.07 KB)

Post has been editedlesha8050 - 14.06.17, 19:39

lesha8050 @ 14.06.17, 19:37*
also does not want

The service supports onlycontact2.db. maybe in perspective, there will be an update with the support of other formats, but this is not exactly)

Rep: (32)
Does not exceed...
https://yadi.sk/d/ku5skw9r3khtw4.

NEXT-13 @ 06/20/17, 13:44*

That's all that is in your DB, 1 contact and 200 last dialed ...
https://yadi.sk/d/qmodm2ggg3kmjn2.
Archive after 24 hours will be deleted!

Post has been editedm3ta - 22.06.17, 11:50

Rep: (3)
Help pull out)Attached filecontacts2.db.zip.(1.36 MB)

Thank!

MgGUD @ 11.07.17, 15:08*
Help pull out) contacts2.db.zip (1.36 MB)

Thank!

You're welcome! The archive password is the same ...
Attached fileGSMexpress.ru_Contacts_VCF.rar(70.18 Kb)

Post has been editedm3ta - 11.07.17, 15:13

[/ quote]
M3TA @ 05.04.17, 15:33*
In PM DB, send!

Help, please also can not convert DB (((

https: //drive.google.c...m_2pslkrxvlq2zbd0pcbtg

Post has been editedYork05. - 18.08.17, 16:45

Rep: (3)
New linkhttp://gsmrecovery.ru/db2vc/

Rep: (1)
The contacts were unloaded, but the names are all in the abrak, how can you make them readable?
contact
Attached Image

Velamin @ 10/29/17, 19:55*
The contacts were unloaded, but the names are all in the abrak, how can you make them readable?

They are in UTF, just import into the device ... what phone needs to be imported into?!

It seems to be broken, no longer works. I give him a file, he gives me anything

Asscrab @ 11/25/17, 23:21*
It seems to be broken, no longer works. I give him a file, he gives me anything

And there is! In the process of moving, something broke. Already spoilsili. Thanks for Fidbek ..

Post has been editedm3ta - 26.11.17, 15:07
Reason for editing: repaired)

Everything works, the contacts were added, responded quickly. Many thanks!

Rep: (2)
* Velamin, I have the same problem, did not find the solution?

* m3ta Do not tell me what to do with contacts2.db for Online contacts2.db to vCard converter Something chemically with the final file (the format is not supported) ... and telephone ( lenovo S960 , the source, too, from him ... In the aftergrowth I will explain because of what the whole kneading) does not want to import it, and if you open it Windows contacts then everything is like a respected Velamin, In the screenshots ... I can still not correctly replaced (watch in the post-slaughte), and in general, what options still have?

P.S. There is actually a whole story to save not synchronized contacts, I had to make an image from a dead non-worked body throughSP Flash Tool but he mounted with a mistake in DiskInternals Linux Reader ... I connected in the end R-STUDIO NE and restored for one photo (thanks to the guy, that the article wrote about all these sorrow and one more, who decided the problem with a unlone in the comments) ... But there was a problem with what eventually do with contacts2.db :( I tried to slip my contacts2.db In return, regular on the way: /data/data/com.android.providers.contacts/databases/ (in the way the path is a bit different: root / data / com.android.providers.contacts / Databases / , this is if someone will go the same way), but in the end it all gives only an error DIALERA And so far I have not found solutions to this ... except for resetting to factory settings (unless of course do not make a backup copy of the source and make a replacement) ... but contacts are still empty :(
Screenshot
Attached Image

Post has been editedRuslan2142 - 27.11.17, 10:55

Rep: (405)
* Ruslan2142
Think in PM.
Ruslan2142 @ 11/27/17, 10:44*
contacts2.db

If it is impossible to import or import, but something is wrong with the encoding ... instead of a thousand words, in a personal archive with DB and all things ...

Posted on 11/27/2017, 18:29:

Ruslan2142 @ 11/27/17, 10:44*
Something chemotto with the final file (the format is not supported) ... and the phone (Lenovo S960, the source is also from it ... In the afterword, I will explain because of what all the misses) does not want to import it, and if you open Windows, That's all like a respected Velamin, in the screenshots ... I can still not correctly replaced (look in the afterword), and in general what options still have?

The converter is not anything "chemistry", the algorithm is tested by time. It happens that in contacts instead of a name or with the name of the garbage, such as emoticons, punctuation marks and such nonsense. In this case, some phones do not import VCARD and spits.

Post has been editedm3ta - 27.11.17, 18:31

Rep: (2)
Great service.
Restored contacts from the CWM backup of the old phone Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini.
Thank.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 10.02.21, 02:46