> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Online converter contacts2.db in vCard | any

Rep: (33)
Online contacts2.db to vCard converter

Attached Image

Today I'll show how easy and literally two clicks to get contacts from contacts2.db. On the Internet a huge number of possible instructions, but they all tend to focus on the people close familiar with SQL, Ubuntu, Bash, Perl. Moreover take up a lot of time and at the output you get CSV, which is very, very inconvenient!

In this connection, we launched a service through which you can "digest" contacts2.db to vCard in two clicks, repeat vCard, vCard that can be imported into any device without any problems.

So how do you get your contacts from contacts2.db ?!

Step 1 Open the special page, passing by this link .

Attached Image

Step 2 Select the file contacts2.db

Attached Image

Step 3 : And then the fun begins.
There are two optional, but very interesting options. Selecting the first you can restore the contacts that do not have a phone number, but there is other information. For example: email, address, birthday, etc ..

Attached Image

By selecting the second option you will restore contacts that were deleted :)

Attached Image

Step 4 : Click convert.

Actually it's all your vCard, import it into any device.

GSMrecovery.ruConverter does not have analogues)

Post has been editedm3ta - 13.09.16, 01:00
Reason for editing: update 1.4

Rep: (2808)
M

Rep: (0)
HTC Wilfire S converted a contacts.db2 pulled through the site in the VCF. The resulting file is successfully turned on HTC Desire 616. Thank you very much!

Rep: (17)
sooner or later there will be a version for windose

islamic.tj @ 14.10.2015, 18:47*

It is a question or a statement?!

Rep: (1)
islamic.tj @ 14.10.2015, 23:47*

Yes, and not only in pablike.

Rep: (13)
islamic.tj @ 14.10.2015, 18:47*

Yes besproblem ladies version Vidus - but first it is necessary to at least a few bases Contacts2.db that though the maximum support in all that you can add

Rep: (17)
antinachai @ 15.10.2015, 17:50*
contacts2.db to vCard Converter

forward in PM

I Tried ... Although, of course, there were doubts - an online service that is loaded on all of your contact database. Alternative solutions are not found simple. Well, that's the result - two browsers, 4 attempts and no result. Database was uploaded with and without dopami - vcard file was not given back. There is no nothing. Service on the verge of fantasy. A curtain.

bfl @ 21.11.2015, 22:41*
I Tried ... Although, of course, there were doubts - an online service that is loaded on all their contact base

Zagruzhonnye DB and ready Vcard removed from the crown of the server every day at midnight. By the name of the downloaded DB and derived Vcard, added trash to download them to someone other than you is not possible! We do not need your contacts)

bfl @ 21.11.2015, 22:41*
Well, that's the result - two browsers, 4 attempts and no result. Database was uploaded with and without dopami - vcard file was not given back. There is no nothing.

At this point of the 890 loaded successfully parsed by DB 770! If everyone who, for one reason or another failed to get Vcard unsubscribed and provided a the DB, we have brought the service to an ideal. But it makes it easier to write a message in which you are angry ...

Post has been editedm3ta - 22.11.15, 11:01
Reason for editing: oshiPka

I wonder how you would react by inserting a credit card into the machine, operation request withdrawals, received a message on the screen that the money withdrawn and sms confirmation, but the money did not come out ...? And at the ATM no phone where to call in such cases, or even e-mail addresses ...

No, of course completely wrong example. I understand what is the difference of paid services and free. And, believe me, in the case of a paid service would definitely anger. But here - here rather puzzling disappointment ...

I apologize if someone hurt and offended. I will only ask for my part to check the possibility of the situation at which the path to the file is specified, then the "Convert" button is selected, runs the line 0-100% of the download, and that's all. Nor unloading a file nor an error message nor the increase in the number in "generated". Perhaps it is worth directly to add the developer contacts or link to this forum if the developer is on it. Also immediately add a form to load a problem database. Well, in our time, this is a prerequisite for any paranoid, the availability on the service page of the information that the developer is not needed is not needed.

bfl @ 06.12.2015, 19:01*
No, of course completely wrong example. I understand what is the difference of paid services and free. And, believe me, in the case of a paid service would definitely anger. But here - here rather puzzling disappointment ...

You're right service is free, so the resentment is not appropriate :)
However, despite the fact that we no it does not earn it, the service develops. Added new exceptions, are looking for new ways to gather information with a broken DB and very soon the service is updated to version 1.2

Neither upload a file, or an error message or increasing the number in the "Generated".

Errors have been disabled intends, in the next version be sure to include.

You may want to add contacts directly website developer or link to this forum, if the developer is on it.

In the basement of the site has copyright GSMexpress, if you follow the link, you will find and mail and telephone and even our address in Moscow

Also just to add the form to load the problematic database.

And here is a great idea and we will be sure to sell

Well, today it is a prerequisite for any paranoid, availability of information on the service page that the developer contacts paranoid do not need.

We will try and implement this item!
Service was originally developed for the personal needs of the SC, so there except copyrights and forms no what (
Even comments tightened at the last moment, and then only for the fact that to understand whether there is a problem in the script.

More than sure your DB is not processed because its structure is broken. You can, of course if you want to throw me in a personal problematic DB. We, in turn, will try to sort out the problem and add another exception to the script.

Post has been editedm3ta - 06.12.15, 20:27

Excellent service, restore contacts from rekaveri dust noise, the authors of great respect!

service stopped working? Dear, developed, collect pzhsta a program under the WIN. Ready zadoneytit bit. I need to work. Without your website as without hands. I think that there are the same as, and I also offer my help fin.

all respect, all newly earned)))

narkoteg @ 24.12.2015, 11:53*
service stopped working?

In any case, simply forgot to pay for hosting a timely manner)
narkoteg @ 24.12.2015, 11:53*
Dear, developed, collect pzhsta a program under the WIN.

Unfortunately it is very unlikely that such a program will be shown, at least by us.

Rep: (428)
* m3ta
Yeah, because in the version under Windows will not save contacts to your server

MEGA_PRO @ 28.02.2016, 16:07*
Yeah, because in the version under Windows will not save contacts to your server

<Sarcasm>
It is for this Cap!
Service was conceived precisely in order that your contacts would lay on our servers!
</Sarcasm>

Already tired of reading similar than not justified heresy in doubt pass by ...

Post has been editedm3ta - 28.02.16, 18:14

Rep: (428)
m3ta @ 28.02.2016, 19:13*
Already tired of reading similar than not justified heresy in doubt pass by ...

well, what's the problem to make offline version? Do a little hacked server, merge contacts

MEGA_PRO @ 05.03.2016, 15:43*
well, what's the problem to make offline version? Do a little hacked server, merge contacts

Everything is very simple )
Firstly we have in the state, there are people who know only PHP)
Second cross-platform, no matter what OS you have opened your browser and voila!

With regards to the server hacking and drain contacts, again, we do not store at or anything, every day at midnight by the crown removed all DB and ready VCF.

I contacts2.db file weighs about 300 mb, while trying to load the site gives an error that you can upload files up to 2 MB. How to be, what to do?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01.12.20, 15:31