> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Phone 7 - Firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Instructions for flashing dead Microsoft Lumia devices. | Suitable for Lumia 435, 532, 535, etc.
-
Did this topic help you?
Yes [ 91 ] ** [69,47%]
Not [ 40 ] ** [30,53%]
Total votes: 131

Rep: (78)
Tutorial - Firmware Lumia devices

Foreword

Attached Image

This is my translation of the topic on XDA Developers, I did not come up with the instruction, I just translated it. I personally helped this instruction, and I hope it will help you too. Posted by: Khaagan. Link to the original topic:http: //forum.xda-devel...t=2515453#post47195479

Tutorial structure

1. Preface.

2. Various preparations.

3. Download firmware.

4. Install the firmware.

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! It is forbidden to discuss issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!
Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

If you have questions on flashing, write to me in QMS, I will help, I can.

Post has been editedTreyban - 25.09.15, 19:52

Rep: (0)
There is no suitable hex file in the list, what should I do?

Post has been editedmaziaf - 05.10.15, 19:24

Hello.
Guys, there is a problem.
The device - Lumia 710 (RM-803) Code - 059M5Z4
The machine is dead. Does not react to any buttons.
1. When the cable is connected, the device spontaneously turns on (when the cable is disconnected, it turns off), shows the battery charge level, then the MTS logo and ... that's it.
Reset or reboot fails.
2. The battery charge is always minimal, the red line, despite the fact that Akum was bought new, it is only a week old. It was two days, the level is almost zero.
3. All attempts to use the programs for the firmware are unsuccessful, due to the fact that no program sees it.

Reading this topic I tried to flash it again. But there are few questions.
What is a ffu file? I did not find a file in the downloaded archives with this permission.
How to put the device into the microsoft ffu boot mode, if it, bastard, does not respond to the buttons?

Need help to revive this unit. A baby is expensive as a gift ...

Ps. If it is possible, for whom it is not difficult, to describe in a little more detail the resuscitation procedure itself. I understand that either a service or a dump is possible, but first I would like to try myself.

Post has been editedNik.kr - 07.10.15, 20:44

Rep: (27)
The machine is dead. Does not react to any buttons.

Try to flash in dead mode through the phoenix.

Dick30 @ 10/09/2015 12:44*

Kstvti, and you can enlighten this question? What kind of phoenix, where you can read about it, and how to work with it? The device "die" can many, how to revive it is worth knowing everyone ...

Dick30 @ 10/09/2015 12:44*
What is this, phoenix? Where to download it?

Rep: (5)
Thank you, comrades, reanimated his 1520

Nik.kr @ 10.10.2015, 15:03*
What is this, phoenix? Where to download it?

phoenix

Post has been editedDick30 - 11.10.15, 22:24

Dick30 , strange, but the Fenisk does not have firmware RM-803 in the list. On this stop further work.

Help guys. I connect everything according to the instructions. I find a mobile phone, I click on the flash, it gives out this miracle. Can I just try asking another?
Sorry! Your device could not be flashed with the image you selected.

Please correct the following error and try again:
Failed to flash with device error {0x16, 0x0, 0x0, 0x2, 0xa, 0x4}: Image targeting check failed. Device: Nokia.MSM8960.P4301.3.2.1, Image: Nokia.MSM8960.P4301_ATT.

Rep: (453)
* Tinlost
So your firmware means not what you need. Where did you download? How?

I turned on the air mode and does not want to turn off in any way, did a reset, then various restoration programs, used this method, everything passed the rules, BUT the result remained the same - the airplane mode icon and the phone stupidly reboot every two minutes (((
I do not know what to do ..

* fantom-, IMEI most likely flew off, the system does not see it and turns on airplane mode. I personally restored this only with the help of Lumia Software Recovery Tools. All other programs could not, they also did not see it and, accordingly, did not register a new one in the system. Try it.

Vorobejsawka @ 10/22/2015, 01:01*
IMEI most likely flew off, the system does not see it and turns on airplane mode. I personally restored this only with the help of Lumia Software Recovery Tools. All other programs could not, they also did not see it and, accordingly, did not register a new one in the system. Try it.

It also does not help, so everything is flashed without problems, but after the initial launch and configuration of the phone it starts to constantly reboot every minute

* fantom-,
In the settings - Phone information written IMEI phone?

In the settings - Phone information written IMEI phone?

the most interesting thing is written

ps He took it today to the service under warranty, because he was already tired of reflashing, he did ten times in general with different software, the result is the same - an airplane and a constant reboot

* fantom-,
So etiolat what was all the boron cheese if there is a guarantee! : D

Vorobejsawka @ 10/22/2015, 5:57 PM*
So etiolat what was all the boron cheese if there is a guarantee!

They can be removed from the guarantee, if it is recognized that he tried to reflash, and it is necessary to recover it for money.

* Dick30,
You can still shake a birch for a flashing, it’s difficult to prove that it was not right, the main thing is that there should be no opening ...

Vorobejsawka @ 10/22/2015, 5:57 PM*
So etiolat what was all the boron cheese if there is a guarantee!

repair under warranty is a long one: D and what can these wizards be able to do except to reflash again: rofl:

99% that will give in the same form, well, this will be a reason for replacement with a new one: blush:

Post has been editedfantom- - 22.10.15, 20:35

* fantom-, No, the warranty it will send it to the service Nokia and there already will be able to determine what kind of module fails.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/06/20, 23:22