> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-G531H Galaxy Grand Prime - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "
-
Are you satisfied with the device considering the money spent?
Yes [ 805 ] ** [66,69%]
not [ 402 ] ** [33,31%]
Total votes: 1207

Rep: (2)
DiscussionSamsung SM-G531H Galaxy Grand Prime
PictureSamsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE Duos, Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE Duos SM-G531H
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE Duos SM-G531H
System
Operating system: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
Processor: Spreadtrum sc8830
Kernel Architecture: ARM Cortex-A7; 32-bit ARMv7 Cortex-A7
Processor frequency: 1.3 GHz
Number of cores: 4
Video: Mali-400mp
RAM: 1GB [Available: 956MV: one ~ 400MB ~ 160MB + system menu]

Display
Touch Screen: Yes
Touch screen type: capacitive
Multitouch: Yes, 2 touches
Screen Type: Color
Color screen type: TFT
Screen color depth: 16 million
Screen diagonal: 5 "
The screen resolution is 540 x 960 pixels (qHD)
Automatic screen rotation: Yes
S Pen support: No

Camera
Camera: Yes
Camera resolution: 8 megapixels
Front camera: Yes
Front camera Resolution: 5 megapixels
Video recording: Yes
HD Shooting: Yes
Video resolution, max: 1280x720 pixels
Frame rate when shooting video, max: 30 frames / sec
Built-in flash: Yes
Flash type: LED
Autofocus: Yes
Face Recognition: Yes
Smile Detection: Yes

Network
GSM ranges: 850, 900, 1800, 1900
Data transfer technology: WCDMA, UMTS, HSUPA, GPRS, EDGE
Dual SIM support: Yes
SIM card size: Micro-SIM (3FF)
3G (UMTS) support: Yes
3G frequency range (UMTS): 900, 2100

Challenges
Ringing MP3: Yes
Polyphonic ringtones: Yes
Vibrate: Yes

the Internet
Protocol Type: Http, Wap
Internet browser: Yes
HTML support: Yes
Streaming video: Yes

Al. post office
Mail client: Yes
Mail Protocols: IMAP, POP, SMTP
Push access to mail: Yes
Email Attachment Support: Yes

MMS: Yes

Memory
RAM: 1 GB
Built-in memory: 8 GB
Memory Card Slot: Yes
Memory Card Type: microSD (TransFlash)
Maximum memory card capacity: 64 GB

Compound
Wi-Fi support: Yes
Wi-Fi Direct Support: Yes
Bluetooth: Yes
Bluetooth standard: 4.0
A2DP Profile: Yes
USB: Yes
USB interface: micro USB
USB OTG: Yes
Headphone output: 3.5 mm

Multimedia
Audio Player: Yes
Support audio formats: m4a, wmv, MID, FLAC, MIDI, AMR, OGG, WMA, WAV, MP3, AAC
FM radio: Yes
Voice Recorder: Yes
Video format support: 3G2, 3GP, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, MP4, WMV

Sensors
Screen rotation sensor: Yes
Geomagnetic sensor: Yes
Proximity Sensor: Yes

Navigation
GPS Navigation: Yes
GLONASS Navigation: Yes
A-GPS: Yes
Digital compass: Yes
Geo-tagging: Yes

Housing
Enclosure type: touch (no keyboard)
Width: 7.2 cm
Height: 14.5 cm
Thickness: 8.6 mm
Unit Weight: 156 g

Nutrition
The battery capacity of 2600 mAh
Battery Type: Li-Ion
Talk time: 17 hours
Working hours in music mode (GSM): 75 hours
USB Charging: Yes

Photo
Programs and drivers
Useful

Samsung Galaxy Prime VE SM-G531F DISCUSSINGHERE!

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates
he can apply in the subjectI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 18.08.19, 22:59
Reason for editing: Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE SM-G531H service manual

Rep: (2)
* TUA-MAN, Settings- About the device update

Rep: (7)
* TUA-MAN,
TUA-MAN @ 08/23/2015, 02:12*
All good night, tell me where to find the firmware on this smartphone.

I shook me

http://samsung-updates.comand SDES.http://www.sammobile.com/

Posted on 23/08/2015, 17:09:

And another question, through the portable column who listened? At Mene on the old Grande (GT-i9082) playing normally, and the same column in SM-G531H plays disgustingly, words do not discern and some high frequencies, and through the headphones playing normally ...

Rep: (0)
Who knows, you can make a menu on this phone with a dark background and white letters as on SM-G530. And yet, what is the difference between the firmware G531hxxu0aog7, G531hxxu0aoh1, G531hxxu0aoh4, G531hxxu0aof8, maybe there are different menu topics in them?

Rep: (313)
* Antonfs,
It's like updates from Samsung. Correct errors, sometimes add new that, optimization, etc. (the latter released for cancer is H4)
Attached Image

One might be pleased with me, it seems like Google ordered manufacturers in February 2014 to serve the phones of 18 months. That is, update android but the most recent. Tobish may soon come out android M for our device. I would like to look at native support for multi-content :)

Post has been editedClarc - 24.08.15, 00:36

The same problem is like everyone else, a friend has not entered the digital password several times, and then the phone was blocked, ask to introduce Google account, but he did not remember it, I wanted to introduce my own, but I can't do it, I thought I would do the firmware, but no! It does not work, the problem is kind of like an iPhone with Aiklaud, a similar topic. Help please solve the problem. Thanks!

Rep: (291)
* Sabon1s,
Download the official firmware fromhere and place Odin or enter the stock recovery and make all the wipes and the phone will return to the factory state

Post has been editedp.a.n. - 24.08.15, 09:53

Rep: (7)
* ladyusa,
I came to the conclusion that the gaps between the contacts are a bit not standard, the 3-pin plug from the speaker probably not the contacts ... I will try to turn on the plug on the column when I find the 4-pin to check this thought.

Rep: (1049)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Samsung �
Since your phone is not yet in the DevDB database, you cannot add it to the description and select it in the profile.
You need to fill out an application for adding a device to DevDB at this address:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ devdb / phones / new /

Rep: (313)
* Sergey_Ace, will be done!

How to increase the volume in the headphones in this phone?

Rep: (9)
How to reset FatLock? I dropped the settings and forgot the password one comrade, now the phone is blocked and you can not use it.

Rep: (291)
* Phantom9991,
In the drain of the recovery to make Wipe Kesh and Dalvik Kesh. The phone will start from scratch.

Rep: (9)
* ladyusa,
The trouble is that I do not see informal firmware in this thread: D

Rep: (35)
Although someone has a thread?

Tell me how the number to tie to the SIM card? And another question, how to quickly go to the desired sim card, to make a call from a certain SIM card. The symbol show is very small on the econka display, while you fall into it, then you will stretch, you need to contact the desired sim card, then you need to contact and call the keyboard to make a fast dialing to press the desired number. Can I do something wrong? Too many manipulations.

Post has been editedyaroslava.yaroslavovna. - 24.08.15, 22:03

Actually, the question was whether it is possible to increase the volume in the headphones on this device, how it is done with the MTC processors from the engineering menu, or as with the rod to Lenovo, I set the boost, found only the sound of the dynamics and the sensitivity of the microphone to increase, but So thanks for the capacious answer to increase the volume of the volume rocker.

Another question: how to put music on messages?

* yaroslava.yaroslavovna, If correctly understood: 1. Selecting SIM cards in a curtain (rather large icons). 2. Settings ->SIM card dispatcher ->Preferred sim - always asking.

* 1234A5678,
Thanks for the hint, went to the settings ->SIM card dispatcher ->Gave them names. But the ecokes on the desktop are at the top of the small 3.5 mm. And how to do more?

Posted on 08/24/2015, 22:38:

* ladyusa,
there is
ringtone
media
notification
system
Sound mode
Vibration when calling
ringtone
other sounds
notifications
Screen lock notification
Notification applications
Everywhere came, I can't install a melody on SMS

Posted on 08/24/2015, 22:40:

* ladyusa,
Found, but there are only local, and how to put your call?

* yaroslava.yaroslavovna, , I'm confused, make a screen (button under the screen and the lock button at the same time), at least it will understand what and how

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 10.02.21, 01:39