> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Asus ZenFone 2 - Accessories | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (26)
Accessories forAsus zenfone 2
PictureAsus ZenFone 2, ZE500CL, ZE550ML, ZE551ML
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Archive | Asus ZenFone 2 Owners Club (ZE550ML) пїЅ | Asus ZenFone 2 Owners Club (ZE551ML) пїЅ
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Accessories
Reviews and reviews of accessories

All suggestions for filling and updating caps should be written exclusively to the curator of the topic.alex @ ryaatQMS!

Message count in the topic.

Post has been editedalex @ rya - 10.05.17, 22:38
Reason for editing: Navigator

Rep: (71)
Leisurely looking for sellers of the rear covers proven by their own experience. NFS antenna is not important, you need to sit well and the power button works. Would you recommend it?

Rep: (15)
Now I have where to stick my report on the Korean case with a window:

Asus ZenFone 2 - Discussion

I have been using it for 2 months already - everything is fine.
If I mature to describe two more, I will write.

Rep: (25564)
I bought a book and glass from this seller, fast delivery, quality goods in my opinion, I recommend.
Case. Glass.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (24)
I bought a book and glass from this seller, fast delivery, quality goods in my opinion, I recommend.
Case. Glass.

In this case, the phone works when you open the lid, automatically unlocked?

Rep: (26)
* SHENERG,
This can be configured in the settings. If you put a certain item - it will work.

Rep: (24)
Raxenog @ 08/06/2015, 20:09*
This can be configured in the settings. If you put a certain item - it will work.

As I understand it, if there is no magnet in the case, it will not work. That's just the presence of a magnet and is interested

Rep: (3)
I will share my set of accessories.
Glass, "broncheochol", a transparent silicone case and a pocket (bought in the transition to nagatinskaya for 250 r and which podoshe well, just amazing)
soglass. There is a cutout for the proximity sensor. There is no camera, but the transparency is good.
Attached Image

armorred, like the phone (although it won also black on ibei at the auction, it will soon come too, I don’t know for sure - who needs to write to koumiss). Great I do not know how to others who wrote that it is too hard, but for me everything is just right, the only negative is to press the power button tightly.
Attached Image
Attached Image

clear case. I also liked it very much, and for 30p it was impossible not to order it))) it was nice in my hand, for some reason it was rough inside. in the hand does not slip
Attached Image

and finally a pocket (of course, without reference to the seller), has saved the device while waiting for the elements on top
as already said, ideally suited
Attached Image
Attached Image

came yetfilm, but it was ordered rather "to be", the same weather will not make 30p, and someday it may come in handy.

Most certainly impressed by the armor. "brutaline" in its purest form. And the stand is very in topic, I like to watch something in the mornings (for example, South Park) at breakfast

SHENERG @ 08/06/2015, 18:02*
automatically unlocked?

Not.

Nikolucky @ 08/06/2015, 20:49*
I will share my set of accessories.
Glass, "bronchial"

So friends. I hasten to share the results of an “unplanned drop test” - dropping the device flat on the “face” from the height of my ear), those 1.7m on the asphalt. The phone is intact (pah pah pah) the glass served its service but the truth went away (though it didn’t burst), the bumper rebound (jumped from hitting the ground like a ball) accepted decently and defended the corner. In general - I recommend. And I went to order a new glass, tk, as I understood it, it is impossible to glue it again because of the damage to the adhesive layer.

Rep: (1048)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Device accessories �

I'm looking for a back cover, can anyone buy?

I'm looking for a back cover, can anyone buy?

It is a cover or a cover on the cover?

Rep: (17)
I did not wait for the bumper with aliexpress, today I bought an original for 700r. Sits well, the appearance does not spoil, everything is convenient.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDronUA - 07.08.15, 22:51

Rep: (27)
Looking for a cover on the forearm to listen to music while running.
Tell me please someone bought something (case cover, cover two, cover three) like? How suitable and convenient?

Advise also not expensive and not bulky (up to 1500 rubles) stereo bluetooth headset for the same purposes.
Such a miracleHas anyone tried?

I am looking for the back cover, you can original

* Atozzz Cap , still .

Rep: (1064)
* Veselchak787
Conveniently manage music from your smartwatch. True, they do not fit into your budget (5 - 10 kilorubles), but it's worth it.

* fibra, Thank you, but they are kind of sticky ((there is no ASUS inscription and texture of the original cover

Rep: (71)
Atozzz @ 08/08/2015, 20:17*
they are kind of sticky ((

There will be all the badges; it’s the Durku seller who builds so that he will not feel his ASUS for the testicle for copyright infringement. Tactile, too, everything will be fine, not as slippery as the 551 model. But there is definitely no NSF antenna on the cover. And most likely the power button will not work.

Atozzz @ 08/08/2015, 20:17*
There is no ASUS label and texture of the original cover

well thenthisfor sure! : D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/09/20, 13:20