iPod Touch 6G (2015), 7G (2019) - Discussion | Diagonal 4 / Apple A8, A10 Fusion / 1 GB 2

Rep: (1251)
iPod Touch 6G (2015), 7G (2019)
Discussion пїЅ | Description | FAQ | Siri - FAQ | iPod Touch User Club пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ

Attached Image

Questions that can not be asked in the topic:

Specs
Reviews and Reviews
Useful information

Post has been editedT0ugh - 14.11.19, 04:43

Rep: (3)
Well, comrades, do you think it is faster than the iPhone 5s? Tests like GeekBench show that no, but doesn't the A8 do its thing?

Rep: (0)
Those tests that I came across - demonstrate that the performance of the new touch at the level of 5s.
In general, of course, my opinion is the new iPod Touch turned out to be a rather strange device. Save the previous size and screen, received a new processor, camera, increased RAM, flash memory and did not receive a Touch ID. Not too much in the concept of Apple Music.

Well, about Touch ID is yes. Everything, in theory, should progress. Over time, Apple almost sawed out "no retina", 3.5 inch devices ... The next step was to have the Home button.

Correctly, I understand that if the screen stops burning and the reaction to the buttons disappears, and only holding the Home button and the lock buttons that reset the iPod for 10 seconds helps, is the problem in the software?
I just have iOS 9 Public Beta 3 standing now.

Well, in theory, the screen just does not cease to "burn." I had a problem on the beta when the screen had to be turned off and immediately turned on. In such a situation, the button did not work immediately, thereby not including the screen. Everything continued to work normally after 10 seconds. Maybe we should wait a bit?

In this case, “stop burning” = looks like an iPod is off or just in standby mode. But it does not react to pressing buttons. If you connect it to your computer, the player will emit a distinctive sound and will be displayed in iTunes. But when synchronizing, the program freezes.

Rep: (225)
MIXER131299 @ 08/06/2015, 17:15*
Well, comrades, do you think it is faster than the iPhone 5s? Tests like GeekBench show that no, but doesn't the A8 do its thing?

In terms of the processor (due to the low frequency), it is at the 5s level, but the graphics are better than those of the iPhone 6 due to the lower screen resolution. A sea of ​​videos showing that the graphics performance of the tach is better, and the games all run a little faster than on the iPhone 6.

Rep: (6)
Interested in: the discharge of the battery in the standby mode with the Wi-Fi turned off; is there any lyrics in songs purchased in i-tunes.

Posted 08/15/2015 at 16:50:

I would also like to know which dialers (not smartphones), it clings to the bluetooth in order to use the Internet.

Rep: (675)
* woohaa Something seems to me that for a long time no one tachs to dialers. Now you can buy a smartphone on an android for 2000p, which is normal via wi-fi to distribute the Internet and you can use such a bundle. What is the meaning of the call?

Filislav @ 08/15/2015, 4:54 PM*
Now you can buy a smartphone on an android for 2000r which is normally distributed via wi-fi

I distribute to a tablet and laptop on the road only via Bluetooth - it eats much less energy. Wi-Fi is good only where there is an outlet.

Rep: (675)
* PikNic, Well, then the mobile router, 4 hours of work will definitely be, and then you can plug into the outlet. And if you need a device on which the Internet should always be, then the touch is not particularly an option then.

Post has been editedFilislav - 15.08.15, 17:03

Rep: (6)
I always do not need, 30min per day. The dialer lives on one charge a week, the smartphone is a day. In traveling, the connection of gsm is more important than anything else.

I distribute to a tablet and laptop on the road only via Bluetooth - it eats much less energy. Wi-Fi is good only where there is an outlet.

And from which device are you distributing? :)

And from which device are you distributing?

With Galaxy Note 3.

Rep: (21)
I'm thinking about buying a Tacha 6 for 16GB, There are several questions
On iOS 8, how much memory (16) out of the box is free?
Has the work time increased from the previous generation?
Is it suitable with Tacha 5 to 6 films?
In MVideo Touch is 14990, I understand this is the price off in Russia?

Vlad Nokia 16.08.2015, 18:49*
I'm thinking about buying a Tacha 6 for 16GB, There are several questions
On iOS 8, how much memory (16) out of the box is free?
Has the work time increased from the previous generation?
Is it suitable with Tacha 5 to 6 films?

Approximately 13-14GB will be free.
I think the work time will be the same (the battery apnulled a couple of milliamperes).
Both films and covers are suitable (the only minus in the covers from the 5th wheelbarrow, this is a hole in the back for the strap).

Rep: (75)
Was in the MVIDEO, and the Epplovsky Magazine, in Metropolis, on the Voiced. Prices are identical, but versions of 64, no in retail neither there or there. I decided that I would take a black, red with this white panel, as a female look. So black. And about the memory, 16 is small, 32 nor here. And for the price, the difference is funny. And at 64, 22 pieces, against 15. 7 thousand difference, and the memory is 4 times more. And at 128, 30 thousand count, for 40 with a small one you can take and an iPhone. So 64 is perfect. Films still will watch on the phone, 5.5 ", music, too, on the phone, the amp stands, so that the music will be where the Apple Music came out on Android, I will go to Google Music on it. And iPod will take for iOS as Such ...

Rep: (275)
What is the body made of? Metal (as in 6), or plastic (as in 5C)?

* heavy razzer
There was only black poking at the store, and it was metallic. There is no feature for the rope, I think this was a good solution for the 5th iPod ...
And yes, if anyone is interested, then the 16GB version, 12.2 GB is available, there is Siri, in Russian, iOS 8.4.

Post has been editedmonk95 - 20.08.15, 15:56

* monk95,
I ordered it, I'll go to pick it up on the 22nd, so I'll sign off if it's interesting)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 15.01.21, 19:53