> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Cydia Eraser (Cydia Impactor) | [IPhone] [iPad] Complete cleaning systems and removal of jailbreak

Rep: (67)
Cydia Eraser (Cydia Impactor) [BETA]
Version: 0.9.34
Last update of the program in the header:26.10.2017

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

вљЎ We discuss the topic exclusivelyCydia Impactor for cleaning and restoring the system after JB, the application signature is not discussed here!

Short description:
Full system cleanup and recovery after jailbreak.
[!] Only for iOS 7.1 - 10.3.3 (so far it is ableBETA).

Fully restores system files, rolling back changes made to them after the jailbreak.
Performs a full removal.All data from the device, including jailbreak.
After that, you will need to re-jailbreak.

Does not work on the iPod Touch 6th generation, because The device does not have OTA updates.

Disable - before using Cydia Impactor>Find iPhone / iPad
After useiCleaner for deletion extra languages correct work of the program is not yet possible .

Description:
AnalogiLEX RAT and Semi-Restore .
However, this tweak works differently.
Uses OTA updates to return to stock status.

After practicing tweak and turning on the device, he will be able to turn it on for the first time.
Same as after device recovery via modeDFU .

Successful Recovery Experience
Technical information about the mechanism of tweak
Cydia Impactor uses iOS update archives provided on Apple servers for their over-the-air update feature.
These files are usually around ~ 2GB in size. butCydia Impactor minimizes the cost of traffic by downloading only the files you need.
Most standard restorations will not spend more than 10MB of traffic.

First, the "bill of materials" process takes place in which a list of modified files is generated.

Further, all files that have been modified or destroyed will be downloaded directly from Apple.

There is a "neat" file transfer.
All new files will be copied to the user section.
Then all system data will be copied back to the system partition.

The idea is that no "unsafe" changes in the system have been made and ifCydia Impactor will fall \ will give an error or the device will reboot, you can always try to start it at any time later.

When all files in the system are changed and returned to stock status,ALL OTHER DATA WILL BE DELETED , and iOS will be launched in the "Erase content and settings" mode.

That same “critical point” lasts only a few seconds at the end of the tweak process.
The process may take longer if you had a lot of space for user data.
Do not touch the device during this process.

When the device reboots, it will look like it was turned on for the first time.
It will no longer be jailbroken.

If you need a jailbreak, re-perform the hacking procedure using a PC utility.

All information about OTA-updates and links to them can be viewed.here .

Cydia: https://cydia.saurik.com/info/com.saurik.impactor/

Download: Attached filecom.saurik.impactor_0.9.43_iphoneos-arm.deb (377.5 KB)

Past versions

ViaCydia, repository: http://apt.saurik.com
[FAQ] Installation* .deb

Post has been editedT0ugh - 26.10.17, 02:24
Reason for editing: Completed a short description for correct display in the digest.

Rep: (98)
Why is the repository from the header not working? What repository do you use?

* rotor113, this is a standard repository " Cydia / Telesphoreo "from Saurik.
It can not even be deleted.

Score the name of tweak in the search and everything should be there. :)

Rep: (799)
And from under safe mode works?

Rep: (454)
I tried on iPad mini 2 iOS 8.3, immediately deleted AppSync and did a reboot, so that there would be no tricks. Everything worked out
The ability to wipe only tweaks and settings from them!

May eventually add such functionality. Now, if necessary, use Semi-Restore.

Rep: (2)
Iphone 5s, ios 8.4 did not delete anything, everything went well. the phone is clean, the process takes 4-5 minutes ..

Rep: (6)
After a complete reset by this tweak, I got a clean machine, but after re-jailbreaking and restoring through tuna, the old repositories were left in the sidia!
Does everyone have it? IPad 4 8.4 JB

Rep: (253)
Bahap @ 07.27.2015, 11:01*
restore through tuna, old repositories remained in the sidium!
Sidia backed up in tuna recently

Rep: (209)
* Slonick2013
There is such a thing at 100%, and not only she!

Rep: (1)
4s iOS 8.4 after restoring with tweak still requested activation

Rep: (14)
Good day !!! I don’t understand what it’s about ... Please clarify, and if the phone went into a permanent reboot or the system file is damaged ... Will this miracle be restored to the firmware that costs ??? Thanks in advance for your reply ...

Post has been editedarroy09 - 29.07.15, 15:28

Rep: (912)
* arroy09,
What is it worth?

Rep: (14)
I have 6.1.4, but my wife has 8.3 ... My firmware is not yet supported (I hope it will), but 8.3 will be able to recover ???

Rep: (912)
* arroy09,
I understand that to restore, you need a working device, i.e. you need to start the tweak, and when the apple loop only helps SemiRestore or iLexRAT

Rep: (95)
iPhone 5C. After reset by the impactor, the sound disappeared. There are sliders, there is sound in the headphones. The connector is cleaned, everything is fine there.

* iHero, which iOS? Try jailbroken and once again go through Cydia Impactor.
Nobody has a similar problem on Reddit.

Post has been editediShad0w - 02.08.15, 10:49

Rep: (313)
Everything went smoothly but I had to remove AppSync

Rep: (24)
Tweak worked perfectly, cleanly and quickly)
Installed, launched, confirmed ... device as new programmatically, after tweak work, reset content and settings, after which everything works as it should)

My iPad 4 with a purchase was on 6.1.3, now it costs 8.3 with a jail. If I walk this thing, then I understand, I will be demolished jail and put 6.1.3? I'm just glad! Well, download a tweak or will it not roll me back to 6.1.3?

Rep: (913)
* rozetka43,
No, you will have a "clean", without jail 8.3. At 6.1.3 now no way to return

And 8.3, after all, does not subscribe either, and in theory it’s all the same that I now have it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/09/20, 14:52