HTC One (M8) / HTC One (E8) Owners Club
Firmware
What version of Android do you think is better?
6.0.1 [ 131 ] ** [71,58%]
5.0.2 [ 32 ] ** [17,49%]
4.4.2/4.4.3 [ 20 ] ** [10,93%]
Total votes: 183

Rep: (252)
TOlatb atlbutdelsceat HTC One (M8) / HTC One (E8)

Attached Image

Logo author:snky

This club was created primarily for communication between the owners of HTC One (M8) / HTC One (E8) devices and their dual-purpose options on various topics, as well as for a pleasant pastime! In our club there are no strict rules limiting topics for communication.

If you have any questions about the device - ask boldly, you can always help you here!

This club is an open club, to join our ranks, it is enough to express a desire and fulfill the conditions of joining the club!

Links to profile topics

Club Rules
  • In the Club are allForum Rules and Rules section "Trepalka" .
  • Rudeness, insult and disrespect to other members of the Club are strictly suppressed!
  • The club prohibits any political discussion, as well as offending the honor, dignity and nationality of the participants.
  • All graphic images must be removed under the spoiler, let's respect the traffic of others.
Conditions of joining the club
So, the main conditions for joining the club:
  1. First of alldesirable so that the owner has one of these devices.
  2. Must dialat least 15 posts in the subject. What for? To make sure that you really are an active user and you need it.
  3. Leave a request in the following form:
    Application for entry into the club

Dear topic curator. Please consider my candidacy for acceptance to the club. I am acquainted with the rules, I undertake to comply. Available next model:

Model: (your model)
    Memory: (indicate the amount of memory)
    Colour: (specify color)

Example
    [color = green] [b] [center] [SIZE = 3] Application for joining the club [/ SIZE] [/ center] [/ b] [/ color]
    [center] [color = royalblue] [b] Dear topic curator. Please consider my candidacy for acceptance to the club. I am acquainted with the rules, I undertake to comply. Available next model: [/ b] [/ color] [/ center]
    [center] [b] Model: [/ b] (your model)
    [B] Memory: [/ B] (indicate the amount of memory)
    [b] Color: [/ b] (specify color) [/ center]
After that, if you are accepted into the club, you can add the club signature.

Everything! You are a member of this club! :)

P.S .: Now you can join the club in an alternative way, without typing 15 posts in the topic. For this it is enough to provide a useful item / service in favor of the club. After that, the curator and members of the club will consider your application (see above) and will be accepted into the club. ;)
Our club members
  • Flash_code | HTC One (E8) Dual SIM / 16Gb / Dark Gray | Club founder, curator
  • SPRITE_ASUS | HTC One (E8) Dual SIM / 16Gb / Dark Gray
  • Kontus | HTC One (E8) / 16Gb / Dark Gray
  • VovanNK | HTC One (E8) Dual SIM / 16Gb / Dark Gray
  • dem0na | HTC One (M8) / 16Gb / Gold | Moderator
  • snky | HTC One (E8) / 16Gb / Blue
  • pioneer_nv | HTC One (E8) Dual SIM / 16Gb / Dark Gray
  • Archi.Below | HTC One (M8) / 16Gb / Gray
Utility
-
Entertainment
Developments
07/10/15: The opening of our club!

Polls
-
Club Signature
HTC One (M8) / (E8) Club
[Url = http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=675972[[UUР± (3) / (E8) [/ color] [color = red] Club [/ color] [/ b] [ / U] [/ url]
Update caps
17.09.15: Enable new member
14.07.15: Inclusion of new participants, moving the topic to the section "device owners club"
13.07.15: Minor changes in the header
12.07.15: Inclusion of new club members, change of logo
11.07.15: Minor edits caps
10.07.15: Club opening

Active members of the club

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedFlash_code - 06.01.17, 18:09

Before you join the club, carefully studyhatTopics. After you fulfill the conditions you will be included in this club. What is required of you? First of all - active participation in the life of the newborn club. Its further development and life depends on you. Let's make every effort to this and I hope that we can achieve all the goals and find new friends! Welcome! : thank_you:

Post has been editedFlash_code - 10.07.15, 17:22
Reason for editing: abstract ...

So welcome to our club! : Happy: There have been long thoughts about it and it seems like hands have reached. Make yourself at home!

Rep: (-1)
In our club)

Rep: (1823)
And where is the optionHTC One (E8) in the survey?

* Kontus already there, forgot about it)

Rep: (85)
Htc m8, gray.

* chekrzn :) for a long time I thought about it. Well now we have it!

Posted on 07/10/2015, 12:31:

* valtim, Greetings!

Rep: (5)
Greetings to all: happy:
I am the owner of gray m8 at 16gb

* xaker7, Welcome! :)

Posted on 07/10/2015, 12:44:

So, I want to repeat for newly arrived candidates: type 15 messages in the subject (check with the link "Active members of the club"), leave a request according to the template in the header and I will quickly enlist you in the club.

HTC One (M8) [2] ** [28.57%]
HTC One (M8) Dual SIM [1] ** [14.29%]
HTC One (E8) Dual SIM [3] ** [42.86%]
HTC One (E8) [1] ** [14.29%]
Total votes: 7

The people are slowly catching up: good:

Post has been editedFlash_code - 10.07.15, 12:52

People, do not be shy, we share our impressions. Suppose what caused the choice of this particular device?

Rep: (69)
Greetings Usually in such topics begin with dating. My name is Ivan. I am a fan of NTS. Before m8, there was m7 before it HD2, TD2 and a couple more devices, I forgot the names .... Don't ask about the games and programs - they are too old for something extraordinary, classics - this is about me.

* vanek13, welcome, Ivan. My name is Nikita. HTC became more than six months ago. Before that, only was a user of Samsung. So I decided to take the phone brand HTC. Did not lose.

Rep: (3)
Hello to all co-owners of this gorgeous phone!
For more than a year I have been using the HTC One M8 Metal gray, which completely suits me. I mainly use it for social networks, listening to music and surfing in the internet, occasionally for photos, I play games very rarely. Before this, the phone was HTC Desire S and after 3 years of using it, I decided for myself that the next phone would be from HTC only
The only thing that depresses the phone is that the back cover was covered with scratches and the letter C cracked in half and wanted to come off, but I glued it back. I think soon, just change the case to a new one.

* axelllerator, welcome And for my half a year, my “hetzer” only got a scratch in the upper right corner (dropped by chance), and so in perfect order! And yes: smartphones of this 8 series turned out more or less balanced.

Rep: (192)
Hello! My name is Roman, I use htc m8 ds for exactly 3 months, before that there were 2 difficult years of searching for the perfect phone for me. Found :)

* Romanstein, welcome Happy for you.

Rep: (703)
Flash_code @ 07/10/2015, 15:55*
After that, if you are accepted into the club, you must add the club's signature.

Isn't this an overkill condition?

Post has been editedtuatara - 10.07.15, 14:24

* tuatara This is optional, cap corrected.

Post has been editedFlash_code - 14.07.15, 06:26

Rep: (56)
Hello everyone, I dignify)) unit M8

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 13:56