Auto Power On When Power On (ROOT) | DNS S4003

Rep: (0)
Auto power on when power on (ROOT)

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 06.06.20, 23:04
Reason for editing: Running on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro

Rep: (112)
Kapystin @ 07/06/2015, 16:44*
and it is still scary if I make changes and it is erroneous (as it is safe), there may be a special testing program, OR it will simply help RESET TO FACTORY SETTINGS.

There is a "special program" for backup and subsequent recovery. And you will need them very soon, I suppose, because
Kapystin @ 07/06/2015, 16:44*
ROOT received

First, go to the topic of your device and find out how, in which case, to restore the device.

P.S. And to turn on the power supply, the options are:
1), you can assemble a new kernel, which is not a trivial task at all.
2) devices on the RockChip processor (RK3066, RK3188 ...) are included so out of the box.
3) a relay that "presses the button" when power is applied.

Post has been editedlunjan - 06.07.15, 17:31

Thanks for the answer.

it is possible in more detail: 2) devices on the RockChip processor (RK3066, RK3188 ...) are included so "out of the box".
what does it mean: turn on out of the box?

* Kapystin means that this is their feature - without any modifications (i.e. "out of the box") to turn on when power is applied.

I checked on the device turned off, when the power is supplied, the DNS LOGO is displayed, then the charge indicator is displayed. Full inclusion does not occur.

there is hope (something that maybe I can do myself) to find the file of the "bootloader" that launches the appearance of the LOGO and add a line to it to completely turn on the smartphone.

You can prompt the program to edit the android system files.

THANK.

I myself could not find the file in which you can make changes to automatically turn on the smartphone.

I will be grateful for the help, many thanks.

I myself could not find the file in which you can make changes to automatically turn on the smartphone.

I am sure that such a file is not in nature.

But what about this option?
2) devices on the RockChip processor (RK3066, RK3188 ...) are included so out of the box.

I checked on the device turned off, when the power is supplied, the DNS LOGO is displayed, then the charge indicator is displayed. Full inclusion does not occur.

maybe I'm doing something wrong?

But what about this option?

You have a Qualcomm chip, not RockChip.
In general, be interested in the topic of your device:DNS S4003 2SIM / INNOS i3 - Discussion

Rep: (233)
* lunjan,
If still relevant:

adb reboot bootloader

fastboot oem-off-mode charge 0

Rep: (49)
Samsung galaxy tab s t-705 tablet, firmware based on CM 12.1 - Pak-man 5.1.1. From what I could find, it turns out that the inclusion when charging is done in the ramdisk, there is a healthd file, it contains the code to enable animation of the battery when charging, and if you correct it (by type - android_reboot (ANDROID_RB_RESTART, 0, 0) ;, Then the tablet will be loaded automatically when charging.

Boot.img unzip smog, there is a ramdisk folder, in it sbin and here lies healthd. Please tell me how (what) to edit this file? The file itself is unpacked with a zip, there is a .rodata file, here it is the message of the battery animation code
... <4>charger: --------------- STARTING CHARGER MODE ---------------
/ sys / class / power_supply / battery / charging_enabled<4>charger: android charging is disabled, exit! ...

1. How to edit and compile healthd? Tell me which way to google?

PS - in the ramdisk folder, at the root, there is another file, charger. In it, the code cannot be read with a notebook, the notebook writes this:
!<symlink>ia / s b i n / h e a l t h d

2. Maybe this file is enough to correct, the type of what I could find in nete
#! / system / bin / sh
/ system / bin / reboot

Post has been editedWhiteTezis - 23.02.16, 01:12

Rep: (6)
White Thesis @ 02/23/2016, 00:50*
From what I could find, it turns out that the inclusion when charging is done in the ramdisk, there is a healthd file, it contains the code to enable animation of the battery when charging, and if you correct it (by type - android_reboot (ANDROID_RB_RESTART, 0, 0) ;, Then the tablet will be loaded automatically when charging.

Plus, also interested in the ability to turn on the phone when charging connected.

All the same, I solved the issue with the automatic inclusion of Samsung galaxy tab s 8.4 T-705, on the custom firmware based on CM 12.1 - Pak-man 5.1.1. I think on any Samsung with Cyanogen mod will work. Delov for 20 minutes, great knowledge of programming is not required, I will try to explain everything on the shelves.

BEFORE ALL WE DO THE FULL BECAP !!! I had so many failures in the process of experimentation that without a backup it was possible to go crazy with reinstalling the system!

What is required:
On the computer.
1. Android Image Kitchen (found onsavagemessiahzine.com).
2.Notepad ++.
3.Total Comander.
4. 7zip

On phone / tablet
1.Total Comander.

Actions on the computer:
1. Download the custom CM firmware, unpack it using the 7zip archiver. In the unpacked folder we are looking for the boot.img file. Copy it to a separate folder. It is better to rename the folder for example CM Boot.

2. Download the Samsung official firmware, unpack it using the 7zip archiver. In the unpacked folder we are looking for the boot.img file. Copy it to a separate folder. It is better to rename the folder for example Samsung Boot.

3. Copy of Samsung Boot boot.img file folder in the folder with the installed programs you Android Image Kitchen. In the open folder Android Image Kitchen, grab your mouse and drag it boot.img directly on unpackimg.bat icon, click that offers the program. The kernel unpacked, we are interested in appearing ramdisk folder in her file init.universal5420.rc. Open it with notepad ++, and look for the line # LPM. That's this line and all that is under it (referring to it, that is the sign of # the LPM and up to the next character you want to copy # ... In my case, it's such a line.:
# LPM
on property: ro.bootmode = charger
mount ext4 / dev / block / mmcblk0p18 / system wait ro

wait /dev/block/platform/dw_mmc.0/by-name/EFS
check_fs /dev/block/platform/dw_mmc.0/by-name/EFS ext4
mount ext4 /dev/block/platform/dw_mmc.0/by-name/EFS / efs nosuid nodev noatime noauto_da_alloc, discard, journal_async_commit

class_start sec-charger

service playlpm / system / bin / lpm
class sec-charger
critical

4. After the above lines have been copied to the clipboard, the ramdisk folder and the boot.img file need to be deleted from the folder with the Android Image Kitchen program.

5. Copy the boot.img kernel on which we will do when charging the load, in this case the folder CM Boot boot.img file in the folder with the installed programs you Android Image Kitchen. In the open folder Android Image Kitchen, grab your mouse and drag it boot.img directly on unpackimg.bat icon, click that offers the program. The kernel unpacked, we are interested in appearing ramdisk folder in her file init.universal5420.rc. Open it with notepad ++, and look for the line # LPM. In my case, it was here the following lines:
# LPM
on charger

# EHCI runtime enable for LPA
write / sys / devices / platform / s5p-ehci / power / control auto

mkdir / data / log 0777
chmod 0666 / dev / log / radio
chmod 0666 / dev / log / main
chmod 0666 / dev / log / event

ifup lo
hostname localhost
domainname localdomain

service charger / sbin / healthd -c
class charger
critical
seclabel u: r: healthd: s0

Now, you need to replace all the lines relating to # LPM that we copied from the Samsung kernel. We save.

6. Click on the icon repackimg.bat and see the emergence of a new kernel image-new.img. The kernel is copied to the phone / tablet, we will put it through the recovery. Just in case, you need to copy the normal and not correct kernel boot.img on occasion if the device does not boot.

7. Go to Total Commander on your phone / tablet on the system / bin path. We copy any file from there (preferably not large, otherwise there are such files there that you edit the FIG. Rename the copied file to lpm. We delete everything in it and write the following lines:
#! / system / bin / sh
/ system / bin / reboot

8. Copy the lpm file on the system / bin path, set permissions to 755.

9. Install the new kernel through the recovery. We are checking. From the beginning, just after installation, we reboot, if booted up, then we try to turn off the device and connect the charging. If not, then go to the recovery and put in advance the copied "original" core.

As a result, we get ithttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX4hjTyW4iY

PS - perhaps not everyone will have exactly the same string and even files. In this case, we search for all files in the ramdisk with the word lpm or playlpm and replace it. I think the meaning is clear.

Post has been editedWhiteTezis - 03.04.16, 23:47

Automatic switching on when charging Asus ZenPad 8 (Z380KL) with firmware Cyanogen Mod 13 is connected

I will not paint thoroughly, only the main thing. "How and what" look in the previous message.
1. We unpack the core of CM13
2.Open ramdisk Notepad ++ init.qcom.rc file
3. Search and delete the lines:
service charger / charger
class charger
group log
seclabel u: r: healthd: s0

4. Instead of deleted lines, we write the following lines:
class_start sec-charger

service playlpm / system / bin / reboot
class sec-charger
critical

5. We pack a kernel.
6. Install the kernel. Bingohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KQVxiPDXhA

Post has been editedWhiteTezis - 18.04.16, 18:28

A message for those who understand the core structure. Friends, if you know a way to screw an auto-on without creating an additional lpm file, please write how it can be done. It is possible to limit yourself enough with some kind of code for inclusion directly in the kernel file. I would be very grateful, gratitude to you, reinforced by reputation and respect!

Found a way. You do not need to create any additional lpm files, you can refer to the file system / bin / reboot in the kernel. This file is in the firmware by default. Everything works, when you connect the charging, the tablet turns on. Instruction corrected.

Post has been editedWhiteTezis - 18.04.16, 18:29

Rep: (971)
* White Thesis
I understand that you copy in the name of the Samsung file
BelyyTezis 04/16/2016, 23:28*
service playlpm / system / bin / lpm

Is it possible to call the lpm file as you like (of course by changing the name in the kernel)?

Post has been editedsandr2010 - 17.04.16, 09:13

* sandr2010
Yes that's right. And everything is simple, it turns out I make a link to the lpm file that I create in system / bin, or to any file that is there. This can be any xxxx file created.

Post has been editedWhiteTezis - 17.04.16, 11:56

Rep: (971)
* White Thesis
Hmm, then, perhaps, there is a charger file in / system / bin / - if you make these changes right away in it + make a delay of 5-10 seconds (just in case), then the idea should work, without tinkering the kernel.

Post has been editedsandr2010 - 17.04.16, 13:56

Rep: (3)
* White Thesis
I use Asus ZenPad 8 (Z380KL) with Cyanogen Mod 13 firmware as a CAR PC.
Made changes to the kernel, created and pasted LPM. After a reboot, the battery logo weighs in for a while, then for a couple of seconds the initial picture of the Asusa boot and the transition to TWRP. After the forced Reboota TWRP download on the home screen CM. And MacroDroid Pro stopped working (it has a power off macro when the power is turned off). I turned the old kernel on (button) and shutdown (macro) restored. Be so kind as to tell me what I am doing wrong.

* mogolev, difficult to answer why it happens. As an option to check out everything that was replaced and created. lpm should be spelled out in small letters in the code and the name of the file itself. But my humble experience suggests that it reboots into TWRP due to improper kernel packaging, I had it when I used some of the packers. And better try the kernel below, I found an easier way to implement the inclusion (corrected instructions).

Here is the core for Asus ZenPad 8 (Z380KL) with Cyanogen Mod 13 firmware. Assembly number Thu Apr 7 10:56:29 MSK 2016. There is no need to create via TWRP and no additional lpm files. Pre-save the working core in case something goes wrong.

Attached fileboot-cm-13-reboot.img(9.19 MB)

Unsubscribe pliz on performance.

Post has been editedWhiteTezis - 18.04.16, 18:38

Rep: (3)
* White Thesis
Thanks for the support,
I'll check back tomorrow.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/06/20, 4:45