Multicopter. Legal aspects. | [Drone] discussion of the D / V models, laws

Rep: (140)
Multicopter. legal aspects

Multicopters » | Selection and comparison. Multicopters. Drones »

Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Attention!For comparison and selection of copters, drones and everything connected with them, welcome to the topic -Selection and comparison of quadcopters and drones

Reviews / Reviews
Useful

Legal issues using quadcopters

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - Yesterday, 06:51
Reason for editing: Official map of the no-flight zones, Israel

Rep: (530)
Hello, a good topic started, I think there are lovers. I have a sim 5 now, and I am waiting for a tarantula with a girbest.

Sima is the standard among educational quadrics, and the tarantula x6 is a cool model for the fan)

Rep: (530)
Do you seem to post reviews on quad?
Yes, I'll hang a camera on a tarantula. I chose between the sim 8 and the spider, but the sim is much more expensive.

I have my own channel on youtube + site))
Sima x8 Pts is a cool model, for a video is better suited than a tarantula. :)

Post has been editedkrava33 - 29.06.15, 16:49

Rep: (311)
I ordered a GB Tarantula for shooting (I’ll cling to Xiaomi Yi), but because of changing the board to a new buggy, I’m thinking of buying something else (they haven’t sent me so far, so you can change the order). It looks like you have to increase the budget and take something from the eighth Sima or WLToys 686. What advise?

For shooting from the budget is suitable or a tarantula or Syma X8. V686 is a children's FPV quadric))
And what for the change of fees on the tarantula?

* krava33,
In general, overturned tarantulas (although, for it is already going to my Batteries and bearings, will have to sell the place), I ordered Sima X8W for practice and FPV immediately. In principle, I have more Xiaomi camera, which can also be repaired which no FPV at a short distance, but first we must practice before risking camera) Just as I understood, Sima is better suited to beginners than the Tarantula, but confused More infa about the board. On rcgroups is an active discussion - for a week and a half people receive a tarantula with a new board, which is a couple of minutes of flight loses calibration and quad starts randomly and strongly Drift, which is why it becomes difficult to plant. The problem is a serious and widespread. Moreover, even separately are now on sale one second version of the board, it seems, we reduced the cost of production.

Post has been editedEugener - 04.07.15, 14:18

I have a tarantula received 1.5 weeks ago. Everything is in order and even better than it was in the old one). Syma X8w is a great option for FPV at a distance of 20 meters. Further, the connection of the copter with the equipment and not the camera with the smart is lost). For the same reason, I do not advise you to put a camera with WiFi on it to a friend.

* krava33,
Hmm, the pipe is full of videos where the X8S flies to the skies without any problems (well, 10 meters exactly). The X8W doesn’t work with the hardware, the results should be the same if you turn off the waffle in the camera)

Well, it’s about the native FPV, and it’s just over WiFi and it works) Honestly, it’s almost personally checked, the range is 20 meters, the loss of communication. Without a camera more than 300m is.

* krava33,
What is a normal FPV that you can hang on it and is it worth it at all?

Any on 5.8Ghz, a lot of options) Is it worth it? In principle, yes, but the range will be no more than 300 meters. In case of signal loss - crash.

* krava33,
So 300 meters in most cases - it is already dead, I only wonder how to transfer a picture with Xiaomi Yi. This transmitter should pick up a picture via HDMI, convert and send it to a receiver or transmitter that is not able and need a separate converter?

Most cameras have an analog AV output. Buy a set of transmitter + receiver and output it to some kind of monitor.

* krava33,
Do you have Xiomi Yi? Is it possible to check the analog from USB?

Everything, the question is removed, I found your video) I will look for a pinout for reworking the microusb cable for an analog)

Post has been editedEugener - 06.07.15, 10:23

Easier to buy ready) 2-3 $

Rep: (-1)
Krava33, what can you advise suspension 2x or 3x axial under cheerson cx-20?

Easier to buy ready) 2-3 $

And the point is, if ready - this is a connector with sticking out wires on the other side) In two minutes I will prepare this from any Micro USB cable, which I have full of)

Rep: (-1)
what camera will be?

So far, Xiaomi yi, but immediately wanted something more or less universal, on which you can then hang a cyber-shot dsc-wx7.

There is definitely no such. Under the Yi camera, I advise you to take the cheapest one with a blue velcro. Under the soap dish suspension is selected for a specific model.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/05/20, 21:01