TP-LINK M7350 - Discussion | Wireless LTE Router

Rep: (1251)
TP-LINK M7350 - discussion
Mifi: 2.4GHz, 5GHz (LTE Cat.4 - 150Mbit \ s)

The forum decided to post images under the spoiler

Attached Image

FAQ

Description
  • Support 4G LTE CAT.4. The speed of incoming traffic up to 150 Mbps, outgoing - up to 50 Mbps
  • Simultaneous support for15 Connected devices B. V1-2 , before 10 Devices B. V3-4-5
  • All the necessary information is displayed on the display.
  • Battery on2550 * Mach Provides up to 10 hours of operation in V1-2-3. , on 2000 * Mach up to 8 hours of work in v4-5
  • Select the frequency of wireless broadcasting2.4 GHz or 5 GHz at v1-2-3-4 , at v5 - only 2.4 GHz
  • The micro SD card slot allows you to store an additional 32 GB of data
Link to manufacturer's website -TP-LINK M7350.
Additional Images
Revisions v1-2-3 and v4-5:
Attached ImageAttached Image
Specifications
Hardware specifications :
  • Interface:
    • 1 Micro USB Port for Charging
    • SIM card slot
    • Micro SD card slot
  • Buttons:
    • Power ON / OFF Button
    • Menu button
  • Power supply
    • Built-in battery on2550 mAh. (removable) - V1-2-3.
    • Built-in battery on 2000 mAh (removable) - v4-5
  • Network Type:
    • 4G: FDD-LTE B1 / B3 / B7 / B8 / B20 (2100/1800/2600/900/800 MHz)
    • 3G: DC-HSPA + / HSPA / UMTS B1 / B8 (2100/900 MHz)
    • 2G: EDGE / GPRS / GSM Quad Band (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
  • Data transfer rate
    • Including: 150 Mbps
    • Outgoing: 50 Mbps
  • Sizes (sh Г— d Г— c)
    • 106 Г— 66 Г— 16 mm
  • Antenna
    • Built-in antenna
  • 1,4 "display: monochromeTFT - V1-2-3. , color OLED - V4-5
    • Traffic Statistics
    • Wi-Fi state
    • Number of users
    • Network Type (2G / 3G / 4G)
    • signal strength
    • Internet connection status
Parameters of the wireless module :
  • Wireless Standards
    • IEEE 802.11n / a5GHz , IEEE 802.11b / g / n 2.4GHz - v1-2-3-4
    • IEEE 802.11b / g / n 2.4GHz - v5
  • Wireless data transmission speed
      300 Mbps
  • Frequency range (reception and transmission)
    • 2400-2483.5 MHz -V1-2-3-4-5
    • 5150-5350 MHz - v1-2-3-4
    • 5650-5725 MHz - v1-2-3-4
  • EIRP (wireless power)
    • <20 dBm or<100 mW
  • Wireless security
    • WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK support
    • Black List (blacklist)
    • on off. MAC addresses
    • on off. Broadcast SSID
  • DHCP
    • DHCP server
    • DHCP client

Useful information

The revisions number of the router can be viewed on the stack under the battery, is located after the serial number,
As a rule, it looks like: v4.x, pay attention to the first digit.

Revision V1-2-3.
Revision V4-5

All operations with your device you spend on your own risk.
Be careful with the file system, it is very easy to get a brick instead of a working device.
The IMEI change description on the device is informational.
The authors do not bear any responsibility for your actions.

Official support pageTP-LINK M7350.
Review onsavagemessiahzine.com.
Modified firmware

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedstp101 - 22.09.20, 23:45
Reason for editing: modified firmware

Rep: (154)
Lord, who changed emei? Juzat want to fly, but an error (the rate does not work for modems ... ONLY mobile or tablet)

Rep: (1)
bag.falkova2013 @ 28.06.17, 00:01*
Good day to all! Where can our router m7350 buy a battery? My little swollen.

Nowhere. Contact the ofits.predstavitelstvo company said they did not sell, look for a third party. Sided found in 2 companies (Google it easy for the label on the battery), but everywhere only to order and wait for the unknown number. In the end, I went on radio market Mitino, where I picked the right size from Explay and changed the power controller (terminals are not the same). As a result of works, but holds little. Router turned-off, sad ... I am looking for replacement

Rep: (0)
Has anyone encountered this problem: any device do not want to connect to the router, infinite status of "Get IP-address" and all. reset the router itself many times ...

Chet blunted. Decided to unsubscribe, suddenly it is useful to someone. The router glyukanul DCHP - did not give out IP automatically. Ordered manually connected, to flash, the service has earned ...

Rep: (14)
Good day to all! When the router is blinking Tp-link label and then nothing ... Reset did not help. How to fix?

Thank you all for the answers!

Rep: (31)
bag.falkova2013 @ 23.11.17, 21:54*
Good day to all! When the router is blinking Tp-link label and then nothing ... Reset did not help. How to fix?

Thank you all for the answers!

I understand that in this mode is very easy to sew through the adb, but here's where to get the backup in the form of images img?
Shook the firmware, there is archival image boot.img and data folders, system, META-INF, that is to say the standard android backup. But I can not through the terminal or reboot in rekaveri and flash sideload command or other commands except flash boot boot.img, sewn on time, but the effect is zero.

Just trying to enter it in the boot mode, but to no avail. Near proca MDM9207 there are two points on the same voltage 1.8V, the closure of the land does not give anything. On the other hand than read a dump? In Qtool I did not see the boot loader for 9207.

Post has been editedroot_222 - 05.12.17, 09:21

Rep: (1)
USSD requests from that Virgo can be sent?

Rep: (33)
* badrazor,
Alas, in vebmorde this opportunity to ver2.0 - no.
Takchto only via SMS.

Posted on 01/14/2018, 11:02:

* Graf168,
* ZARuslan,
Alas, the operator also began to take kachalschikov and now more strictly complies with the conditions of tariffs for mobile phones.
As a result, now the Simca with the tariff for the router lives in it: 10 gig for 250r.
Well and feel while frolic megaphone.

Post has been editedmesb - 14.01.18, 11:03

Good afternoon.

Do not tell me whether it is possible through this router organize SMS notification on Linux through the CLI?
All sorts of GUI options are not appropriate.
Can via AT commands?

Rep: (2)
Boys !!!
Worth buying ???

Rep: (48)
* val-bor , Machine is good, the frequency of many supports, given that you can install a flash drive in it, then a cute deal ride with it. Rolled with it in Russia, almost all Europe, Asia, Africa. Where is LTE I have it worked in this mode. Only one thing is alone - there are no alternative or custom firmware, it is impossible to change IMEI, and fix TTL. If the operator cuts speed on them, then you have to endure. But this I met, unfortunately, only in Russia, although it may be lucky to me abroad and I did not get to the restriction.

* val-bor,
Maybe it makes sense to look toward the ZTE MF920? In Auchan version T1 is not Lochen (sim free), you can change and fix imi ttl. Pleasure - 3100 rubles.

Post has been editedSerbli - 07.07.18, 07:44

Rep: (71)
Surprised by three things:
1. Downgrade in relation to the predecessor M7300 - he supported b38, and the M7350 is no. How could such a cast, if b38 range is used for MTS and Megafon ?? The obvious absurdity.
2. The absence of connectors for external antennas. Mobile router is often used not only at the base of the tower BS, but in less convenient locations for connection - for example in the country, in the departures on the nature, etc.
3. Lack of a minimum muzzle distinct parameters of the operator signal (levels, range, and others.) And their possible configuration.
For a developer it all nedoosmyslennoe, unfinished, as though in a hurry ...

Post has been editedGitika - 09.07.18, 09:17
Reason for editing: ochepyatka

Rep: (25)
What is a portable (or 5V power supply,<2A) router really make friends with a subject?

: Rolleyes: People help with this miracle of nature, to make it 64 all. It is defined as Androyd, piercing to the office site has (V4 sold in Russia)
Firmware from tp link
. Is there boot.img and so on, the only thing he did not understand why the forcibly changed files are defined as damaged, even though the comment Sign by tplink remains. Is it possible to force the animal to hand out as if all the devices he?

Post has been editedhafaq - 21.09.18, 13:06

Rep: (25)
Someone wrote about the heating device in the LTE ... So, it's turned out to be in the battery. If the feed device from poverbanka at 100% charged Akuma, the device is practically not heated even in LTE. Just battery life decent heating in any type of network, and it is heated mainly Akuma.

Rep: (16)
citizens, whether one hour the first revision of this machine in good working order? with its owner, I'd love to do a full backup of the firmware. and a piece of metal would be restored. and the owner would remain a backup, just in case).

* portax , There are operating normally. How to merge?

Now in the fourth revision of the faulty. He is seen in the manager to whom the ports. first it will try to recover and remember at the same time. In any case, if the condition of the com ports have not seen diagnostics port - it will need to be disassembled and forcibly driven into download mode. then share the best piece of metal, but I already deleted it from the salt firmware. somewhere in the mechanism.

interesting. If the first and second revision of 7350 were made on MDM9225, then the fourth already on the new MDM9207 program.
In general, as thought. A good router on com ports is not seen. Only faulty. Therefore, who wants to make the backup of the firmware (I am interested in the first revision) will come to open it and remove the screen of the plural bar on the board.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 03.01.21, 03:50