> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В®WPS connect | WPS Connect is focused on PIN router vulnerability checking.

Rep: (8)
WPS connect
Version: 1.3.9

Last update of the program in the header:09.08.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Connect to a wireless network using the WPS protocol. Ability to use your own WPS PIN. Show password (view passwords of saved WIFI points)

Description:
Many companies install vulnerabilities in their own routers, such as using a WPS PIN code. With this application you can check whether your router is vulnerable or not.

Android required: 4.0 and higher
Russian interface: Not

Developer: Frox
Homepage: http://www.pfrox.site40.net/
Google Play: https: //play.google.co…m.ngb.wpsconnect

Download:
Version: 1.3.9 of GP by 30/03/2019 (iMiKED)

Modifications

Solving many problems

+ my base wps pin

FAQ
• Choose wifi click on it, a window with three pins will come out, choose the 1st pin first and press try pin, you wait, the "conected!" Window should be displayed and the string "pass" will be written password from this router. If the window "if you don't have a wifi connection, try" has come out, then choose the 2nd pin and also wait.
3rd pin "12345670" is not needed.
in extreme cases, you can download the database from the header, search for the desired bssid router in it and copy the 8-digit pin, then in the program you select "try custom pin" and insert it and press try pin. (pins from the base help in rare cases.)
if nothing helped, then this router is well protected.
• The application by clicking on the diskette icon stores the passwords in the root of the memory card (/ sdcard), in a text file. Passwords do not need to copy / paste anywhere, with a successful WPS transaction, they are automatically saved in the system. In order for the phone to consider the network known, you just need to turn off the Wi-Fi, then turn it back on.

Analogues of the program

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 09.08.19, 05:16
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 1.3.9 of the GP on 03/30/2019

Rep: (0)
how to use?

Rosscemp @ 06/08/2015, 15:29*
how to use?

Choose wifi clats on it, a window with three pins will come out, choose the first pin first and press try pin, wait, the "conected!" Window should be displayed. and the string "pass" will be written password from this router. If the window "if you don't have a wifi connection, try" has come out, then choose the 2nd pin and also wait.
3rd pin "12345670" is not needed.
in extreme cases, you can download the database from the header, search for the desired bssid router in it and copy the 8-digit pin, then in the program you select "try custom pin" and insert it and press try pin. (pins from the base help in rare cases.)
if nothing helped, then this router is well protected.

Post has been editedfenix34_102 - 08.06.15, 17:00

Rep: (6)
I didn’t understand anything, well, I searched from tp-link, well, I’ve looked for a similar beginning bbssid and then I searched for the right bbsid and didn’t find

* Lukir700,
not all bssid in the database, try using the second base (the one at the end) to find the bssid with the same beginning (xx: xx: xx) and try these pins. Good luck: i-m_so_happy:

Rep: (4)
So, if I'm blind, is there 2C: 95: 7F: 43: E8: 3C NO. If I am mistaken, stick me with my nose in that place.

* sk.bogdan,
Nope

Rep: (0)
WPS connect1.2.2.b.5 RUS: beta:

Version in native Russian
With all the shortcomings inQMS

Attached fileWPS.Connect.v.1.2.2.b.5_RUS.apk(451.23 KB)

Rep: (53)
Something all routers are very, very well protected. (DOES NOT WORK)

Rep: (581)
WPS Connect v1.2.2 ARMv6 / 7
:) What is changed:
1. Cut advertising. Fully.
2. Translation into Russian (mine).
3. Version for devices on ARMv6 (such with custom still found: D)

Download:
For ARMv6:Attached fileWPS.Connect.ARMv6.apk(340.64 KB)

For ARMv7:Attached fileWPS.Connect.ARMv7.apk(344.78 KB)

The original version of the program is made underARMv7.

Р—.Р« .:
Routers D-Link DSL-2600U / NRU, DSL-2640U / NRU, DSL-2740U / NRU, and the like often break pin-code 46264848. :)

Rep: (2)
I did not work out)

* srrike2x
And it will not break everything.
See the network. You try the pins that the prog gives out. Then these: 46264848 (D-Link DSL-2xxx), 96168826,20895242 (Huawei Routers).
Lucky - the router will send a password. The application does not work very synchronously with wpa_cli, it can write that it was not possible to connect, but the network password has already been saved in the system. It is necessary to manually watch.

Rep: (16)
Not one did not hack, there is a root

Rep: (426)
movistar in a leopard breaks with a bang, there by default often costs 12345670

Rep: (2)
A $ teroid @ 06/17/2015, 21:37*
* srrike2x
And it will not break everything.
See the network. You try the pins that the prog gives out. Then these: 46264848 (D-Link DSL-2xxx), 96168826,20895242 (Huawei Routers).
Lucky - the router will send a password. The application does not work very synchronously with wpa_cli, it can write that it was not possible to connect, but the network password has already been saved in the system. It is necessary to manually watch.

I confirm, I fished from the balcony and poked at everything that I had time, because the networks appeared and disappeared (set autosearch), the prog did not work, but then I picked up the password for something and I saw the password in the prog ))

Some hacked networks may not break due to a weak signal, try each pincode several times, or move closer to the router so that the signal does not go beyond 85, if more than 85 then the chances of success decrease.
Kinectic break with a bang. !!!

hmm, maybe someone knows who pins to networks that start at 2C: 95: 7F ...?

Works 100%. Hacks 30-50%. Great program.

Posted on 06/19/2015, 23:35:

Has anyone visitedhttps: //play.google.co...canner.Wireless.WPSPIN

* Bumbarash 2007,
did my version on p500 take off?

* A $ teroid,
Unfortunately the device was killed two years ago. So I don’t know

on samsa c2 plus it plows normally

Rep: (428)
I have such a problem, the program just hangs on Trying to connect ... And then silence. Ruth gave the rights, the standard from Cyanogen. Version 12.1 (5.1.1). What is the problem?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 28.01.21, 12:14