> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi Note Pro - Firmware
Poll
I use the firmware ..
Official English-Chinese [ 85 ] ** [14,41%]
Translated Miui Pro [ 137 ] ** [23,22%]
Translated by Miui Su [ 64 ] ** [10,85%]
Translated MultiRom [ 95 ] ** [16,1%]
Translated by Xiaomi.eu [ 105 ] ** [17,8%]
Custom (CM, Mokee, Flym, etc.) [ 34 ] ** [5,76%]
Custom (MIUI MS) [ 70 ] ** [11,86%]
Total votes: 590

Rep: (3841)
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro - Firmware
Pictureleo

The main thing: Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Bootloader unlocking � | Mi Note Pro - Firmware � | Mi Note - Firmware �

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Additionally: Accessories | Xiaomi Club

Topics: Catalog MIUI 6/7 | Newbie Questions | Google Play - Technical Issues | Questions beginner root user | Tips to improve power saving devices on Android OS | USB connectivity issues | Android + PC = Internet

It is important to know before the firmware!
Attention! On official Chinese firmware, on developers since version 6.1.14 and on stable ones from version 7.2.1.0, Xiaomi has blocked the bootloader and removed the superuser rights. Read more here. . On localized miuipro, xiaomi.eu and MS firmwares, this fixes and the bootloader is not blocked.
Options for unlocking bootloader:

- Do not sew the official Chinese firmware with a locked bootloader through the custom twrp recovery, most likely you will get a bootloop (eternal download)! So far onlyphone disassembly.
- To install unofficial firmware, you must first install a custom recovery (TWRP)! Standard mi recovery when trying to flash unofficial firmware will give an error!
- When updating the same assembly, it is enough to do only Wipe Cache and Wipe Dalvik, all data and system settings will remain. In other cases (lowering the firmware version, switching to another build), in order to avoid various glitches and application errors, it is better to do a Factory Reset (or Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik, Wipe System and Wipe Data), all system settings and applications will be deleted.

Everything you do, you do at your own peril and risk! No one is responsible for your actions!
Before any of your actions, you should carefully deal with all the instructions and drivers!

Drivers and Utilities
Utilities
Mi PC Suite (MiPhone Manager)- backup, phone and file management on it, firmware upgrade, etc.
Mi Cloud Photo Manager- manage photos in the cloud
The program for flashing the phone in Fastboot mode (also used to restore the phone if it hangs during the update, lags strongly, etc., etc.)
Attached fileMiPhone20141107.zip(25.91 MB)

Drivers
Fastboot Drivers
ADB Drivers

Recovery

Instructions

Firmware

Useful

miscellanea
UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76-20160630161323.
Google Installer 2.0
GAPPSfor Chinese firmware (choose ARM64 and Android version - the rest is up to you)
FHD Lock Screen Wallpaper Collection

Screenshots
MIUI 7
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 22.07.19, 06:06
Reason for editing: Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Rep: (60)
http://multirom.me/MRO...1.1_b52_7c6c1e3866.zip

Rep: (2)
I give the benefit! I will try on! : Hemp:

Downloaded. I am trying to sew. After 6 seconds flush writes to me in E - "An attempt was made to load a program that has no right format."
Red font writes straight !! : Blush:
Maybe that not so I do ???

Rep: (28)
* boroda34,

Let correct me if I'm wrong, but you need firmware for fastbuta instead rekaveri.

UPD. And here is a reference to 6.1.7 Chinesetyts.
Takenhere.

UPD2. In any case, I add a step by step guide with pictures is to Mi3_W, but the difference should not be.here

Post has been editedgorelkin - 09.02.16, 14:16

With many thanks!
I will try on your method! : Umnik:

Rep: (45)
Guys tell me what version of firmware 6,1,28 android worth 6.0? And whether there is at least some of the advantages of locked firmware Booth? I just have a weak video FPS lag why should the last boy from the sun ☀, previously stood miui about, too Logan in shooting mode, only hdr mode helps, thanks in advance for your reply.

Rep: (350)
} -) received the beast, itching ... Home sweet home)
Firmware MIUI 5.8.28 Beta - it is possible after any sewn up to and including 6.1.7? : Blush:

When installing another firmware - the same answer - "An attempt was made to load a program that has no right format."
What kind of crap is !? : Girl_werewolf:
I made strictly according to the instructions.
Yes, the phone is assembled. The battery is connected. Jumper removed.

Rep: (350)
* boroda34,
and in the instruction does not have written that the battery does not need to be connected, and leave with a jumper? Only topic today read, can certainly mix all, but it seems it was so ... o.O

Rep: (201)
Now tell me is worth miui_MINotePro_V7.1.5.0.LXHCNCK_8ae9000756_5.1.zip possible to install on top of it miui_MINotePro_6.1.28_c3d2de5cec_5.1.zip (takenhere)? Do not get brick? Bootloader locked :( Application for unlocking sent, only they do not respond quickly, but there is also their new year ... :( like device, but the lack of root and English menu, a bit annoying :(

Post has been editeduni13 - 09.02.16, 19:22

Rep: (7)
He became the owner of this unit has detected a fault spoken microphone.
In a conversation I hear the interlocutor well loud and clear, and the interlocutor hears silence.
If I turn on the speakerphone becomes audible after turning off the speakerphone, microphone works
just reboot your phone helps me again becomes audible well.
Because of what appears this bug is unknown to me, first sinned in the firmware, I try the firmware from the mini su, and MiniPro, but the bug may still occur
Prompt where to dig, or a physical defect?

Post has been editedkznventa - 10.02.16, 12:29

Rep: (12)
kznventa @ 10.02.2016, 07:29*
In a conversation I hear the interlocutor well loud and clear, and the interlocutor hears silence.

also faced with .. but I guess it happens when you switch lte-3g .. you can try to switch to 3g, and see the result.
but! I have the same problem was on mi 2. and it gives more ground for reflection.

Post has been editedseoto - 10.02.16, 12:42

Rep: (28)
I think times have changed firmware that physical. I had a problem with the camera when the phone is a little heated contacting the waste, the camera stopped shooting. Try to check it out on your same. Ie if the cold bodies whether audible.

Rep: (30)
Can anyone know? Official Global Does Pro is expected?

Rep: (383)
uni13 @ 09.02.2016, 18:16*
Prompt miui_MINotePro_V7.1.5.0.LXHCNCK_8ae9000756_5.1.zip now is whether it is possible to install on top of it miui_MINotePro_6.1.28_c3d2de5cec_5.1.zip (available here)? Do not get brick? The bootloader is locked

loader lock is not spread on ofproshivki. You should of.Kitayskaya stabilka that are going to change for of.Kitayskuyu developerku. It should put everything without dancing. The only thing I do not understand why change the flea, which will also be a whale. and Eng. tongue.

Post has been editedMRVMRV - 10.02.16, 13:09

MRVMRV @ 10.02.2016, 18:07*
loader lock is not spread on ofproshivki. You should of.Kitayskaya stabilka that are going to change for of.Kitayskuyu developerku. It should put everything without dancing. The only thing I do not understand why change the flea, which will also be a whale. and Eng. tongue.

I ask because some instructions for unlocking the bootloader, it is said that you need to put developerku. Through updates, directly from the phone will fall? Or need to sew through fastbut will?
Asked for unlocking the bootloader, waiting ... There is some thread of an alternative to on the unit appeared normal Russian language?

uni13 @ 10.02.2016, 13:22*
Through updates, straight from the rise?

I Mi Music and answer, backed up by practice, I can not. But I have already said that you want to put off. I beg and they should be. A program of renovation and rekaveri support the installation zip file. Try this way and that way. Everything is done simply and quickly. Result (will or not) will be immediately clear. Will generate an error, then boot back to the system on the old firmware side nothing will.

Post has been editedMRVMRV - 10.02.16, 14:50

Whether it is possible to install the firmware loader zalochenny from multirom or someone else?
For example through the stock rekaveri usinghere is this instruction
Or via fastboot?
Now there is: miui_MINotePro_V7.1.5.0.LXHCNCK_8ae9000756_5.1.zip
And to put say: multirom_MINotePro_V7.1.5.0.LXHCNCK_v5.1.1_b11.zip (renamed to update.zip)
Or please do not succeed?
And if it can, whether the Russian language will be?

Rep: (53)
zname1 @ 10.02.2016, 13:03*
Can anyone know? Official Global Does Pro is expected?

Now it does not find proof, but the Chinese on their forum said they were not planned in the foreseeable future, but anything is possible ...

uni13 @ 10.02.2016, 16:04*
And to put say: multirom_MINotePro_V7.1.5.0.LXHCNCK_v5.1.1_b11.zip (renamed to update.zip)
Or please do not succeed?

It will not work, as your bottle is locked. Again: rekaveri drain can be put off. firmware is from the site that has been on your link. On the sites of other communities that are localized firmware which are not official, through the drain without unlocking supply fail.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/07/20, 18:50