Processor Quad-Core Cortex A5 Processor, 1.5GHz frequency
GPU Quad-Core Mali 450, 3D Graphics Acceleration
Memory NANYA 1GB DDR3
Internal Storage 8GB NAND FLASH
Wireless Connectivity Realtek 8188 WiFi 2.4GHz
OS Android KitKat 4.4.2
Video Output HDMI 1.4b, up to 1080P @ 60fps, 3D mode
Audio Output HDMI 1.4b, optical SPDIF, CVBS
Peripheral Interface RJ-45 Ethernet jack (10 / 100Mbps)
MircoSD card reader Г— 1, support 1 ~ 32GB
USB 2.0 port Г— 4
Optical Г— 1 DVB RF IN Г— 1
DVB RF OUT Г— 1
Power AC-DC SPS adapter 12V / 1A included
Supported Decoder Format H.265 / HEVC, H.264, WMV, VC-1, AVS, MPEG-1/2/4, RealVideo
Supported Video Format MKV, WMV, MPG, MPEG, DAT, AVI, MOV, ISO, MP4, RM, DivX HD
Supported Audio Format MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, Ogg and programmable with 5.1 down-mixing
DOLBY TrueHD and DTS HD Supported DOBLY TureHD and DTS HD By KODI Helix
Mold Private Tooling
3G Support most external 3G USB dongle
CCCam Support
Newcamd support
Biss supprot
Reviews
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Photos of the entrails
Attached Image
Attached Image
Firmware
Alternative firmware OpenElec, Enigma2, Kodi, Neutrino fromVitaliy_S
Useful
Setup video tutorials
Those who came boxing with an inoperative tuner
miniFAQ by Neutrino
How to enter the file system
Channel lists
Emulator
VITMOD emulator assembly - Wicarddconfig
picons
Important!
Discussion пїЅ | VENZ K1 (DVB-T2)
Corrected Aspect 4: 3
K
Owners of K1 + S2 / T2! Boxing promises to be more popular than the previous one. We will probably try to move to a separate topic"K1 Plus DVB-S2 / T2" - Discussion
Although K1 and K1 + are closely related, but the further the more confusion will arise. I’ll try to somehow transfer there, which applies to K1 + S2 / T2
Please start a new boxing there.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 16.03.20, 10:40

Rep: (36)
Because of the android and bought.
Nevertheless, I hope that my copy is an exception to the rule.
https://youtu.be/emoN_X3hUo0
This is provided that the box is open, and the radiator cooling is more intense.

Post has been editedaceromom - 09.05.15, 18:34
Reason for editing: video

Rep: (224)
Nevertheless, I hope that my copy is an exception to the rule.

Try another PSU, firmware

Rep: (2)
To turn off subtitles:
When watching a video: press “ok”, selectsoundand there we have subtitle management. Well, apply to all files.

Rep: (174)
aceromom We must try to alter the stock firmware, check on OpenElec, just in case, check with another block, draw conclusions and then conduct a dialogue with the seller about the marriage. This should not be.

DerekTM @ 05/09/2015, 18:21*
dm_mih, Thanks.
A couple more questions:
1) Maybe someone checked if the receiver works with MeLE F10 Deluxe and Rii Mini i13 remote control
2) According to the review, I understand that from the remote control it turns off and on without problems?
3) What is the on-time (from the moment the button is pressed until the channel picture appears) when the receiver is in standby?
4) Is there any tool for editing the list of channels (for native and openelec firmware)?

Thanks again.

1. More likely than not. You can definitely say only by trying.
2. Yes
3. There is no standby on the android so exactly, on the Openelec in explicit form, too, you still need to deal with it.
4. There is an enigma list converter.

Rep: (1)
dm_mih Tell me, can I somehow edit the list of channels? I threw your list, edited it from the remote control, after restart everything is reset.
I tried to throw other lists of e2, half of the channels are not displayed, and the icons too.

rodina123 Everything is allowed. Your homework, sort it out and tell. Hint: Tweenend server-client is not something unique related to this receiver. It has been used for a long time on other platforms, and naturally such questions arose in people.

Rep: (1)
dm_mih , thank. Link (there is a spoiler: XBMC + Tvheadend - Editing the channel list).

Rep: (20)
dm_mih about standby mode you messed me up a bit :(
It turns out each time you turn on, you need to wait 40 seconds to download?

And how is this receiver with playing HD content on a local network? I understand that there should not be any problems.

Turn off the screen, the same standby. He takes 8W.
When playing over a network, the bottleneck will be the network, not it. From a laptop, I ran the test birds. 70Mbit runs smoothly, 80-90 slows down, but this beech does not give up, weak. With NAS some 90 will play. But these are huge bitrates; in practice, these are not used.

Turn off the screen, the same standby. He takes 8W.

And so that he doesn’t send the keys at the same time - is it possible to simply exit DTV?
And what emulator is used under android? Is there access to the configs, for example, to register a backup sharing server?

There is a built-in emulator under the android, and there is oscam, it may even work if you try.
In android, there may also be a standby, you only need to put an alternative switch.
While the android is not particularly interesting to me, the DTV application is very simple there, ifVitaliy_S everything will work out, then it is possible: yes2:

Rep: (5)
The firmware from 05052015 did not fix the time.

dm_mih but in openelec wicard is present (you can watch the free tricolor)? Besides the long channel switching, are there any other significant disadvantages? On the network, does HD play the same way as on native firmware?

Rep: (9)
I ordered today, I'm waiting ...
At the expense of a long switching of channels - in my openbox in the mgcamd emulator you can screw ignore.list, priority.list and replace.list, then the channels switch much faster. Maybe there is such an opportunity?

The firmware from 05052015 did not fix the time.

Check byss, promised ...
Berserker_s Slowly, because tvheadend works on a server-client basis. If anyone knows how to configure vdr, it will be faster.

Post has been editeddm_mih - 11.05.15, 07:39

If anyone knows how to configure vdr, it will be faster

vdr works the same way as tvheadend, the server converts the stream to ip, the client does the inverse conversion, it takes time, so switching over in android will always be faster

DerekTM @ 05/10/2015, 11:12 PM*
Is wicard present (you can watch a tricolor freebie)?

In the explicit form, no, you can fasten it, take a Vikard with openbox prismcube ruby, that binary is suitable, you need to scatter folders on the folders with your hands a bit, configure the server to distribute keys, open the tricolor.
Vitaliy_S Bad, I thought it would be faster. And then what is its meaning, the settings there are much more complicated.

Post has been editeddm_mih - 11.05.15, 08:22

dm_mih Or maybe you will have some free time to make a small video reviewer (with openELEC)? I think many would say thanks :)

Bad, I thought it would be faster. And then what is its meaning, the settings there are much more complicated

Well, in general, due to the features of the software itself, it may be faster, it will be necessary to try

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/08/20, 2:15