Processor Quad-Core Cortex A5 Processor, 1.5GHz frequency
GPU Quad-Core Mali 450, 3D Graphics Acceleration
Memory NANYA 1GB DDR3
Internal Storage 8GB NAND FLASH
Wireless Connectivity Realtek 8188 WiFi 2.4GHz
OS Android KitKat 4.4.2
Video Output HDMI 1.4b, up to 1080P @ 60fps, 3D mode
Audio Output HDMI 1.4b, optical SPDIF, CVBS
Peripheral Interface RJ-45 Ethernet jack (10 / 100Mbps)
MircoSD card reader Г— 1, support 1 ~ 32GB
USB 2.0 port Г— 4
Optical Г— 1 DVB RF IN Г— 1
DVB RF OUT Г— 1
Power AC-DC SPS adapter 12V / 1A included
Supported Decoder Format H.265 / HEVC, H.264, WMV, VC-1, AVS, MPEG-1/2/4, RealVideo
Supported Video Format MKV, WMV, MPG, MPEG, DAT, AVI, MOV, ISO, MP4, RM, DivX HD
Supported Audio Format MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, Ogg and programmable with 5.1 down-mixing
DOLBY TrueHD and DTS HD Supported DOBLY TureHD and DTS HD By KODI Helix
Mold Private Tooling
3G Support most external 3G USB dongle
CCCam Support
Newcamd support
Biss supprot
Reviews
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Photos of the entrails
Attached Image
Attached Image
Firmware
Alternative firmware OpenElec, Enigma2, Kodi, Neutrino fromVitaliy_S
Useful
Setup video tutorials
Those who came boxing with an inoperative tuner
miniFAQ by Neutrino
How to enter the file system
Channel lists
Emulator
VITMOD emulator assembly - Wicarddconfig
picons
Important!
Discussion пїЅ | VENZ K1 (DVB-T2)
Corrected Aspect 4: 3
K
Owners of K1 + S2 / T2! Boxing promises to be more popular than the previous one. We will probably try to move to a separate topic"K1 Plus DVB-S2 / T2" - Discussion
Although K1 and K1 + are closely related, but the further the more confusion will arise. I’ll try to somehow transfer there, which applies to K1 + S2 / T2
Please start a new boxing there.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 16.03.20, 10:40

Rep: (2)
Hello. Can anyone share a ready-made fresh working backup on VENZ K1 (DVB-S2) for viewing balls on 36e with an up-to-date list of channels from Tvheadend + wicard on Openelec or offer another version of a proven stable freeze-free viewing on this console.

Post has been editedtoviy - 14.06.19, 19:54

Maybe someone in the archives preserved the kernel for K1 OpenElec VITMOD v.2.1 with a change in screen resolution from the postAndroid + DVB-S2 - Discussion (Post by Vitaliy_S # 39937060)? the link no longer works. Vitaly himself asked no.

Rep: (1)
Toviy @ 06/19/19, 12:59*
Maybe someone in the archives preserved the kernel for K1 OpenElec VITMOD v.2.1 with a change in screen resolution from the Android + DVB-S2 post - Discussion (Post by Vitaliy_S # 39937060)? the link no longer works. Vitaly himself asked no.

suddenly someone else needs it.
https://yadi.sk/d/pEYr6T_V8ANNYg

Hello! Died prefix saver smart boxing and everything ... The forum did not find any tips on dumping. I pressed the button rekaveri more than a minute, no reaction ... Help, what to do?

Posted on 09/28/2019, 23:11:

I forgot to say console Vigica

Thank you all figured out myself ...

Rep: (0)
Hello. C100S is no longer included - perpetual loading screen. How to revive it - there is a sensible guide for flashing?

Rep: (9)
And because no one person is not affected by the reset time problem in consoles like the electronic clock of the USSR!
Or connect it to the UPS?

Does not anyone understand where to solder the battery?
Contacted Videostrong about service manual.

Rep: (17)
jimmynejtron66 @ 08.01.20, 13:05*
And because no one person is not affected by the reset time problem in consoles like the electronic clock of the USSR!
Or connect it to the UPS?

Does not anyone understand where to solder the battery?
Contacted Videostrong about service manual.

Sense zero in the battery.
I decided to time the task is elementary - set the microscopic softinu time synchronization, launched at the start of the set-top box and set the time via the Internet through a couple of minutes after the start.

Hello. We moved to another city. I put the plate later. Now we watch IPTV. When the first switched DTV. How to disable at startup launch satellite reception? I would be grateful for the tip)

Rep: (5)
Freeze dtv application temporarily

Does not work (I am the app is turned off and stopped. Anyway started first. To have to leave it (DTV) and manually start The IPTV.

volkser @ 07.02.20, 18:03*
Does not work (I am the app is turned off and stopped. Anyway started first. To have to leave it (DTV) and manually start The IPTV.

DTV is more evil then, if not immediately push out, and the other button, then later though Clamp output - will not work. I carried the "DTVLauncher.apk" and "th_dtv.apk" (Root is needed), put Nova Launcher, made it the default. After rebooting the console goes directly to the desktop. Of course, here you will have to manually launch IPTV, but you can play around with the app "Startup Manager" or the like If you then want to return to the DTV - remove the APK-shki of the firmware (eg - KI_20160126-S2-upgrade.zip) and install.

By the way, here is how to console looks with 80mm thin gate for me. Just have not found photo examples of doing, to see how it will. Inside the radiators on the processor and memory chips in the plastic cut a hole about 75mm (heated office knife). Drill holes for screws. Attach the fan 12V and decorative grille. Vent is soldered directly to the USB (ie activated when the consoles), yes, momentum is small, but the console is not heated and feels good (seen in performance).

Near 150 lies remote from re Ali, so-called Air Mouse, works fine, and you can direct the ceiling of another room :)

Attached Image

Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/08/20, 13:31