Processor Quad-Core Cortex A5 Processor, 1.5GHz frequency
GPU Quad-Core Mali 450, 3D Graphics Acceleration
Memory NANYA 1GB DDR3
Internal Storage 8GB NAND FLASH
Wireless Connectivity Realtek 8188 WiFi 2.4GHz
OS Android KitKat 4.4.2
Video Output HDMI 1.4b, up to 1080P @ 60fps, 3D mode
Audio Output HDMI 1.4b, optical SPDIF, CVBS
Peripheral Interface RJ-45 Ethernet jack (10 / 100Mbps)
MircoSD card reader Г— 1, support 1 ~ 32GB
USB 2.0 port Г— 4
Optical Г— 1 DVB RF IN Г— 1
DVB RF OUT Г— 1
Power AC-DC SPS adapter 12V / 1A included
Supported Decoder Format H.265 / HEVC, H.264, WMV, VC-1, AVS, MPEG-1/2/4, RealVideo
Supported Video Format MKV, WMV, MPG, MPEG, DAT, AVI, MOV, ISO, MP4, RM, DivX HD
Supported Audio Format MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, Ogg and programmable with 5.1 down-mixing
DOLBY TrueHD and DTS HD Supported DOBLY TureHD and DTS HD By KODI Helix
Mold Private Tooling
3G Support most external 3G USB dongle
CCCam Support
Newcamd support
Biss supprot
Reviews
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Photos of the entrails
Attached Image
Attached Image
Firmware
Alternative firmware OpenElec, Enigma2, Kodi, Neutrino fromVitaliy_S
Useful
Setup video tutorials
Those who came boxing with an inoperative tuner
miniFAQ by Neutrino
How to enter the file system
Channel lists
Emulator
VITMOD emulator assembly - Wicarddconfig
picons
Important!
Discussion пїЅ | VENZ K1 (DVB-T2)
Corrected Aspect 4: 3
K
Owners of K1 + S2 / T2! Boxing promises to be more popular than the previous one. We will probably try to move to a separate topic"K1 Plus DVB-S2 / T2" - Discussion
Although K1 and K1 + are closely related, but the further the more confusion will arise. I’ll try to somehow transfer there, which applies to K1 + S2 / T2
Please start a new boxing there.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 16.03.20, 10:40

Rep: (36)
Well, I'm the first: thank_you:
A little offtop
Just noticed now by reading your review on mysku
Please tell me, you ordered this receiver:
http: //ru.aliexpress.c...&cn=1443126303&af=5820
And here I am:
http: //ru.aliexpress.c...ion=1&http_swift_null=

What is the difference? according to the characteristics, everything seems to converge. Or I became completely blind.
Oh yes, I completely forgot, my receiver does not turn on from the remote, only from the button on the receiver itself.

Post has been editedaceromom - 08.05.15, 12:43

Rep: (174)
This is the same seller, he is also the manufacturer of Shenzhen Venz Technology Co., Ltd.
Just lots are different, there is no difference.
In my opinion, on the contrary, it turns on and off from the remote, but not from the button.

Rep: (0)
In my opinion, on the contrary, it turns on and off from the remote, but not from the button.

Mute correct ...
On android, the button is on (blue) and off (red). In any case, I have so.

Regarding the network ... does not see the K1 comp more precisely sees only 2 Kodi media folders (OpenELEC).

Post has been editedDesirev - 08.05.15, 13:27

DesireV @ 05/08/2015, 13:25*
On android, the button is on (blue) and off (red). In any case, I have so.

I tried to press all the buttons on the remote control, the result is zero, only the physical button on the receiver itself turns it on.
I wrote to the seller about the block, as I answer, I will unsubscribe.

Post has been editedaceromom - 08.05.15, 13:33

I have the sameAndroid + DVB-S2
3. What functionality does the button (indicator) have on K1, except for the indication? Something I have no effect when I click on it.

DesireV @ 05/08/2015, 13:25*
About the network ...

Apparently, the issue of networking and the used OC. I have win7, I go on samba and SSH using Total Commander.

Post has been editeddm_mih - 08.05.15, 13:33

I have the sameAndroid + DVB-S2

Here they are strange manufacturers, I turn on and off from the receiver’s button.

It will be necessary to deal with this. It does not bother, but since there is a button, it should work as if ....
Maybe a soft question?

I have a stock so far from 28.04
put openelec later, compare

What is the difference? according to the characteristics, everything seems to converge. Or I became completely blind.

They are distinguished by the wifi icon in the pictures. But as they correctly said, just another lot, at the same time they added wifi to the picture.

I wrote to them about food, they immediately fixed it on the site, and they told me that they do not have one.
"Power AC-DC SPS adapter 12V / 1A included"
And here is the screen
screen
Attached Image

Post has been editedaceromom - 08.05.15, 15:40
Reason for editing: screen

Rep: (6)
Yesterday I paid K1 for 85, and today it’s 99 dollars. This is what you made the advertisement. Well done!
I wrote to them about food, they immediately fixed it on the site, and they told me that they do not have one.
"Power AC-DC SPS adapter 12V / 1A included"
And I didn’t think to make a fool of a screenshot

If you need, here you are:http: //www.aliexpress....orderId=67074781220008

Rep: (0)
I also ordered myself yesterday for 87 bucks, now I look forward to it. After an excellent review on the music from dm mih, I could not resist. I am interested in the speed of switching channels and the picture in comparison with the Dream 800 HD.

Isaak47 @ 05/08/2015, 15:34*
Yesterday I paid K1 for 85, and today it’s 99 dollars. This is what you made the advertisement. Well done!

I ordered March 30 for 5400r
And the receiver came just yesterday. He tracked the track, for some reason they first sent him from China to Finland, he only came to Peter at customs on April 24, and he was still lying there for 5 days.

Rep: (1)
I go on samba and SSH using Total Commander.

Please briefly explain the process.

For reference: on openelec hard the button on the receiver does not work, for now.
Everything should work on the android (KI-ota-20150428.V0823-s2), but my receiver does not start from the remote control, I have to go to the receiver. I did not have time to check on the firmware.
So who else has the old firmware, from the month of February, check.

SSH connection
username: root password: openelec
Attached Image

Well, Samba is enabled by default in OpenElec, so some important folders are visible on the network.
Attached Image

Post has been edited-SunLion- - 08.05.15, 23:29
Reason for editing: photo under spoiler

Rep: (1)
Thanks I will try. I’ve set up the picons from the flash drive with your channel list.

Post has been editedrodina123 - 08.05.15, 17:30

Good repositoryXBMC.ru Forums.addons for KODI. It contains other repositories of Russian developers and its programs and additions. A lot of Russian video and audio services.
LINK
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been edited-SunLion- - 08.05.15, 23:29
Reason for editing: photo under spoiler

so I decided to watch a little TV channels (on the drain from 04/28), and was upset, after 10 minutes of viewing, 3 times artifacts, and sound on all channels later than the picture. (package +++, 36 ", plate 0.6m)
I have one so?

plate 0.6m

Thoughts in the right direction. I have suspicions about its sensitivity, but I have 0.9, it’s going fine. It is also necessary to check on an open channel to exclude the influence of balls. Well, a lot of statistics is needed to unequivocally answer.

Post has been editeddm_mih - 08.05.15, 19:47

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/07/20, 22:02