Firmware Recovery in Flash MP3 Players | Instruction for action

Rep: (14)
I now decided that this information will be interesting and useful.

All the actions described below you do at your own peril and risk.

Recovery firmware in Flash MP3 players.

Flash mp3 players fail even during normal operations, and even more so there is a great chance to mess up the device with the firmware. Here is a way to restore player software at home. Recovery will take you on the strength of half an hour.

As an example, take the player RoverMedia DP300Fm built on the basis of the SigmaTel 3500 chip. The player was successfully killed during the firmware process.

Attached Image

If the player is recognized by the computer.
1. If the player is recognized by a computer, then connect the player with the play button held down and reflash with the firmware that came with the player on the disk, or download from the manufacturer’s website.

If the player is not recognized by the computer.
1. Disassemble the player. We need to get to the memory chips. If the body of the player is assembled on snaps, I advise you to take a plastic bank card or any other.

2. We look at the marking of the memory chip, they look like on the image. These are mainly chips manufactured by Samsung, Nec, Hynix. In this case, the memory of Samsung 543 K9K4G08UOM.

Attached Image

3. We are looking for information on the chip (DataSheet)http://www.datasheetcatalog.com

4. Using the document downloaded fromhttp://www.datasheetcatalog.comWe find the legs on the chip labeled IO1, IO2, IO3, etc.

5. Now you need to close two any IO legs and connect the player to the computer, it may not work the first time. This can be done, as I did, with a needle.

Attached Image

6. If you successfully closed the legs, the computer should notify you that a new MP3 Recovery Device has been found, the driver to which you can find on the disk that came with the player. If there was no disk in the kit, try those that are in the attachment.

7. Flash the player according to the instructions.

Attached files

Attached fileStMp3Rec.rar(21.77 KB)

Post has been editedmihadom - 12.01.18, 11:42
Reason for editing: image under spoiler

Rep: (0)
Good day. I do not know where to write, can anyone help here. There Hisoundaudio PDAA-1 Studio 3ANV Anniversary Edition and it is not included, or rather turned on but does not boot, writes an error Repair and Form drive ... and choosing the Ok and Cancel. If you click Cancel writes Boot Fails !! Shutting Down, apparently flew firmware. I can not find anywhere on the internet or any firmware or information on how to re-install on this player. I live where there is no smart repairers. I would be extremely grateful if anyone can help or where to redirect.

Post has been editedNimnar - 19.04.20, 16:38

* Nimnar, Additionally honored, I took apart and found that the player based on the STMP3770. But I did not find it necessary firmware.

Hello. Help flash Ritmix RF-9700. Initially I started to slow flashing, decided to flash. But turned off the light and now the device is defined as Telechips TCC78x VTC USB Driver. I understand need an image memory. Or tell me how to recover it. But it does not turn the computer determines.

Rep: (2)
The seller sent the firmware for the Mahdi m320 without instructions who knows how to sew it?

Attached files

Attached fileXLX6233ABT (161,011) _ (触摸 按键) _85Q_5807M_CARD_ 客户 九宫格 _ 中文 (可 修改) _ 直 充 _CHIPID_180110 (1) .fw(16.52 MB)

Post has been editedChech326 - 18.05.20, 16:56
Reason for editing: Firmware

van der graaff @ 18.11.19, 06:52*
Seller Ali firmware

Through that you fixed it?

Rep: (44)
To ATJ percent. Shorten the name of the firmware, it happens, the program does not understand

Attached files

Attached fileproduct_tool_1_4_for_bt.zip(26.75 MB)
Attached fileInstructions on firmware.pdf(949.89 KB)

Rep: (27)
Bought Alix a few years ago Ruizu X18
It worked okay

Pulled traits reflash
http://www.ruizutek.com/manuals-firmware.html

As a result, the tooth does not work
Sin that player 4.0 firmware 4.1
While on the site, too, is written 4.0

Can I somehow recover?

Post has been editedLesharb - 09.06.20, 08:34

Chech326 @ 18.05.20, 16:56*
who knows how to sew it?

Firmware flashed player earned only now touch-sensitive buttons does not react!

Rep: (1)
LeshaRB @ 09.06.2020, 08:34*

download firmware agptek.com, for player A18.

Greetings.
Player Philips GoGear Mix SA5MXX04KF / 97
It does not respond to anything. Philips lights up on when connected to a USB display, but the computer does not see and do not work the buttons (including Reset).
chip h27ubg8t2btr
http: //www.datasheet-p...Datasheet-Hynix-731014
Found contacts I / O 1, 2, 3 (30, 31, 32) is closed - no effect (PC sees). So a few times.
Separately, there is contact I / O 4, 5, 6, 7, and 0 - they do not touch.
Search on "Reset" in the datasheet does not help to determine how to do this.
A hand to understand, I want the player back to life ...

Post has been editedMac-at - 28.08.20, 23:10

Closed the I / O 6 and 7. When you connect to a PC sound came inserted the stick, but the most it is not present in My Computer or in Disk Management. also there is sound when disconnecting.

Rep: (11)
* Mac-at , Look for the driver or try to change the system

Where can I find the USB \ VID_10D6 & PID_10D6?

Rep: (22)
* Mac-at , At Phillips has a program for flashing Device / Firmware Manager tried to help her flash player?

I started with this. The problem is that while this program does not see the player. For this I
1) I dropped it on the chip ->computer began to see that there is something
2) It is necessary to put a driver that is likely to prog Phillips saw him ... and then reflash.

While it abuts the driver ...

* Mac-at,
Mac-at @ 30.08.20, 00:09*
Where can I find the USB \ VID_10D6 & PID_10D6?

Attached files

Attached fileActions_driver.7z(21.36 MB)

Thank! At one point it was possible to download a similar, but my AV Bloch as a virus.

Rose wood, the device has appeared in the tray (can-type extract).
However, the disc will not be displayed. No it, and in the Disk Manager.

At the office site has softiny 2: Device Manager and Firmware Upgrade Software - Secure.
https: //www.philips.ru...th-fullsoundtm/support

First, as before, does not see the player. The second is when you start something and makes half a second window is closed.
In the "Devices and Printers" it is in the "No Information", rather than "device" as the other stick. Called Actions USB 2.0 (HS) WinUSB Device.
Everything is done under Win 10. Maybe he should be older system?
I have run out of ideas ... Player is still a brick or not?

Post has been editedMac-at - 31.08.20, 00:17

* Mac-at , Try connecting the player off while holding the Volume Up button. The idea is, Philips Device Manager should write that the player is in recovery mode and will offer to make a restore. I have long been other MP3 Phillips model (sa3mxx) and on the other percents, but the procedure for flashing the same. And by the way, is shorted i / o on-chip memory needed just to drive a player in recovery mode (restore). It is better to try to xp or win7, on 10ke may, device manager will not work properly

Post has been editedSergio-82 - 31.08.20, 03:05

By the way, yes. Device manager is placed askew. During the installation, its installation podvisli. When I threw the task (something like Microsoft Installer), he suddenly came to life and brought the case to the end. Start, but sees nothing. Check on other axes, thank you.

Mac-at @ 31.08.20, 11:18*
By the way, yes. Device manager is placed crookedly

Flasher at your percent in the player. I should come. Firmware, specify it with the device manager folder (GoGear SA5MXX Device Manager \ Firmware \ Mix \ fw_bin.fw)

Attached files

Attached fileActions Aduio Product Tool 1.03.7z(26.57 MB)

Post has been editedSergio-82 - 01.09.20, 02:54

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/09/20, 04:44