iPhone Repair | Discussion of the repair of the iPhone of all generations

Rep: (403)
Repair iPhone of all generations
iPhone Repair пїЅ | iPad Repair пїЅ
Discussion and personal experience of repairing this device

The rules of the topic. Read a must!

• Here we discuss only the repair of devices.
      Marriage discussion is conducted in the relevant topic -Apple devices - marriage / differences.and in specialized topics.
      Discussions firmware - in the sectioniOS - Firmware.

• Before you ask a question, usesearch Attached Image.
      Your question has probably been discussed earlier.

• Thank the user who helps youreputation enhancement!
      No need to write individual posts in the thread about this.

• Try to formulate your question like thisso that it is understandable to other forum participants.
      Be sure to specify the device model, actions that have already been taken to solve the problem.

• SC advertisingis prohibitedin this topic.
    • Here we discuss only repairiphone! Repair other devices - in the appropriate topics!

Useful links:

Post has been editedArmgun - 27.05.17, 10:37
Reason for editing: Added

Rep: (77)
* MuchoPuncho , That is if the plans to dismantle the phone and make UTB for the first time, it must be better not to, can do harm, but rather to the cover, the gap should not be

Post has been editedrostyk2011 - 30.03.20, 22:16

Rep: (1)
rostyk2011 @ 31.03.20, 00:15*
that's if the plans to dismantle the phone and make UTB first

Seven previously was changed korpus.Na X only afraid display disconnected from the body.

Rep: (1458)
MuchoPuncho @ 30.03.20, 20:56*
Take uvelichiny rear window cut-out chamber, or better than ordinary glass + troubles with eye camera ?!

First time what? If so, and even without a laser, it is strongly recommended to get the hand pieces at least 5-beaten other cases because their you anyway izuroduete in the beginning.

Rep: (6)
Hello!
Available in seven following problem: often fall off or straight wildly falls wifi speed and signal the operator is not very stable - hardly heard me or interlocutor, low speed internet. In addition, these problems do not occur precisely because of the fact that the cost of poor network router or really weak - on other devices (and on this earlier) everything is working properly. In what may be a joint, whether it makes sense to climb understand?

Rep: (0)
Hello forum users! There is one problem...
Seven, A1660, and the problem is as follows:
When MOBILE worked on the 12th IDSS (12.4) If I am not mistaken, everything was fine, and then updated to 13.3, and everything worked fine at first, later the same once popped up a message "fail cell renewal, upgrade through the computer" - updated and everything norms, but later communications start to fall off by itself periodically (and itself appeared or reboots), where the most interesting is that mobile telephony works flawlessly and come sMS

Recently updated here on 13.4 and communications come skiff ... The connection itself is as before (mobile Net and SMS.), And the calls - only incoming and iPhone comes out and error "no network" sometimes helps to restart, sometimes it helps to compulsory update through itunes (ctrl clamp and click "update"

question, what's inside it could fall off? all that is seen reduced to perepaivaniyu modem on the board (but there, in that situation when there is no connection in principle)

a software or is it a hardware problem?

iphone se ios 13.3.1.
Fly app (even setting), the phone often reboots.

I updated to ios 13.3.1 thought help - to no avail. Again I count on ios 13.4, but in the end I can not update it.
(Updating through itunes (the air is not obtained.) After unpacking reboots the phone and an error itunes
(Phone eventually hangs on the apple - here dr.fone helped, too, tried to update some sort of error through dr.fone).

Maximum battery capacity of 94%. Free memory more than 20 gb. Full reset, forced restart, and recovery from a DFU does not help.

I think that the problem of restarts in the battery wear, because phone 2 years. But annoying problems with the departures of applications and error when updating ios.
Who can faced with similar behavior, you can tell what is the reason?

* XliveJam Or it falls off the modem or modem kn dies. In service

* Yaturnik Probably all die Nand. What a mistake when recovering through aytyuns?

Post has been editedMiNeR_32 - 07.04.20, 20:20

Hello connoisseurs need sovet.Imeetsya 7ka, flickers at the bottom of the screen (the screen of changing the) battery is 77%, and spots on the camera, in principle, is not particularly critical for menya.Segodnya bought 7ku for 3 rubles as donor.Vklyuchilsya to wafer connected, Simcoe and the network can not see the activation fails, writes failure need not obnovlenie.Knopka HOME rabotaet.Donor opened, the screen original original.Hozyain battery is said that the phone upal.Mozhno such as check the status of the battery and the camera? the very afraid to change, but his hands itching)

Post has been editedJenya33.4 - 07.04.20, 23:18

* MiNeR_32,
itunes 21 produces an error.
Yes, too, think Nand, but do not lose hope that the case of the battery.

Hello! I have a problem - iphone 6s night put on charge and this morning he refused to be included. Or rather heard as messages come, calls, but the screen is black. Reset by pressing the buttons gave nothing, display illumination lights up and goes out, the apple logo is not never appeared. In iTunes, I decided to update it (yet upgraded without recovery) - did not want to, there is an error 9. In normal mode it can not boot at all, only in recovery mode. Downloaded 3utools - here, too, in the normal mode is not defined in any way, only in recovery mode and DFU. I tried to flash, download the latest firmware. Once it turned to flash with the data stored. But the situation has not changed. Note that in the program, I did not see until the device is determined in the normal mode, and can be seen all his characteristics. In general, I fought with firmware - decided to sew under the net without saving the data. 3utools in DFU mode refused - at what stage of the error. And nothing better to do decided to iTunes to flash. Phone beg successfully without errors. According to the results began to be defined in the programs in normal mode, all of its characteristics can be seen (well, it is of course empty). But the screen remained black. But if you bring in 3utools show display mode, I see that the sensor on the display of the phone works - zhmakat finger on the screen and all those zhmakanya place on the phone), well, the desktop itself is visible on the phone what is happening, ie sounds phone is loaded there, but there is no picture on the screen (not visible). I tried to take it apart, threw all the loops of the display, then all connected and gathered back. In appearance it's nothing special.
I have 2 questions - what could be the problem and how to cure it? And how can you restore formatnut data?)

Rep: (5)
Hi, can you tell me if the proximity sensor does not work sonnet is like the face id relates to the iPhone x? From the beginning of work, then worked face id, then worked again, then again no, then I noticed that the proximity sensor does not react to the same The display changes, not for the first time, then checked a few times, but the same speaker rabotaet.Podskazhite how it can be solved?
Thank.

Greetings
Prompt, who can faced, Iphone XS dead, put it on charging, charging, and an hour later he came off, when the lights just go out an apple-indicator AKB- discharged and so the cycle (if standing on the charge) if snyat- lit apple -Then indicator shrunken battery, have connected to a computer only provides the power, the itunes does not see at all (in any mode), it was decided to throw a new battery, threw a situation such: lit apple minute goes out again-lit apple and so the cycle.
For a computer hem DFU / Recovery, hard-reset, and so on. D. All tried, itunes does not respond.
Thank.

Post has been editeddalas88 - 09.04.20, 20:43

* dalas88,
dalas88 @ 09.04.20, 20:39*
burn apple-minute goes out again-lit Apple and so the cycle

Try dr.fone (heresavagemessiahzine.comthere), there is a point of repair. Suddenly help.

* nimezida Probably all have died and the ref image controller. On 6s Refah is a frequent problem. You service. Firmware will not help here.

Gevorgshans @ 9.04.20, 3:16*
Tell me how it can be solved?

Disassemble the phone, remove the full loop sensor with Haydee face of the display, connect the loop to the board without having to install into your phone, turn on the phone and check whether the proximity sensor works by applying a finger right up to the sensor itself, and works if taken out when the loop face Haydee? If so - the problem is displayed, shamans or windows of the lumen, or change the display. If not - he damaged loop and only live or change phone
* dalas88 , Flew firmware. Sew in recovery mode

Post has been editedMiNeR_32 - 09.04.20, 21:42

Rep: (9)
6s buggy touchscreen, twitches image ghosting, all in the original phone, what is the reason, there is a solution?

* MiNeR_32, to ref it is not like, everything inside looks original. 2-3 months ago I display Chinese.
And the Old in the home as it is now possible to pull out after the firmware? Until he found nothing good.

mik3 @ 9.04.20, 22:32*
there is a solution?

Display replacement

MiNeR_32 @ 09.04.20, 21:35*
MiNeR_32

Computer does not see it in the recovery mode, that's the problem.

Rep: (5)
* MiNeR_32 , Thanks for the reply, I did but he did not respond, so that to understand a problem in the loop or not I bought a new trail that would verify whether the sensor, I know that there will be no work face id, if it works do not have any possibility to change only cable and to stop for face id all the other parts? the way he worked, with interruptions, he opened the phone, he worked, then stopped, says lift the phone, drop and so on.
thank

Gevorgshans @ 10.04.20, 12:10*
I do not have any possibility to change only the cable and to stop for face id all the other details?

Unfortunately not

dalas88 @ 10.04.20, 11:34*
Computer does not see it in the recovery mode, that's the problem.

And the phone itself had fallen into recovery mode or not?
Just very often people do not get the right XS translate into recovery mode, and this is their problem, they think that something with iron. Very often I bring these devices with the words "does not see his computer in recovery mode." And I have seen all the while. So I advise more potyrkatsya with him, that would try to translate it into recovery mode. The procedure will not describe, on the Internet are more than enough

Post has been editedMiNeR_32 - 10.04.20, 12:20

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/08/20, 1:59