TP-Link TL-WA701ND - Discussion | [Wifirouter]

Rep: (978)
TP-Link TL-WA701ND - Discussion

A photo:
Attached Image

Description:
Specifications:
Interface 1 port 10/100 Mbit / s with automatic detection (Auto MDI / MDIX, passive PoE);
Buttons
WPS button
Reset button
Power On / Off Button
External Power Supply 9V DC / 0.6A
Standards for wireless data transmission
IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
Sizes (ShhDhV) 181 Г— 125 Г— 36 mm
Antenna type 5 dBi removable omnidirectional antenna (RP-SMA)
Parameters of the wireless module
Frequency range (reception and transmission) 2400-2483.5 MHz
Skoroct transmission 11n: up to 150Mbps / s (dynamic)
11g: up to 54Mbps / s (dynamic)
11b: up to 11 Mbit / s (dynamic)
Sensitivity (reception) 130M: -68dBm at 10% PER
54M: -68dBm at 10% PER
11M: -85dBm at 8% PER
6M: -88dBm at 10% PER
1M: -90dBm at 8% PER
EIRP (wireless signal output ) <20 dBm or<100 mW
Modes of operation Access point
Multi-ssid
Customer
Repeater (WDS / Universal)
Bridge with the access point
Wireless features Bridge WDS, WMM, on / off broadcast SSID, MAC-address filtering
Wireless security 64/128/152-bit WEP encryption, encryption WPA / WPA2 / WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK (AES / TKIP)
Control SNMP
Additional features Power PoE up to 30 m
Certification CE, FCC, RoHS
Contents of delivery
TL-WA701ND
1 removable omnidirectional antenna
Passive PoE Injector
Power adapter
CD with materials
Quick Setup Guide
Useful links:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedSithmaul - 30.03.17, 17:15
Reason for editing: Section template

Rep: (235)
dikoobrazzz @ 09.05.18, 10:47*
Good day!
Please explain - how to run a USB port! The port itself is already soldered iron version - v1, stitched LEDE Reboot 17.01.4

dikoobrazzz @ 09.05.18, 11:35*
to install the necessary packages do not have enough memory. What can demolish to make way?

In order to make the USB port you need to patch the source code.
Here ishereI was lecturing patches and firmware truth collected by 8 meter stick. You need to patch and recompile the firmware.
Under 4 meters is not enough space, so that's going to have to cut, and may even give up on what is, for example, from support usb-storage and file systems, and so, if for example you want to support usb-modems.

Post has been editedbutaford - 09.05.18, 12:28

Rep: (12)
* butaford And with 8m flash after all installed patches for yusb how much space is left? Just after reading about your modernization is) wanted to repeat here, too, only I think - maybe it's worth 16m flush immediately do?

Rep: (235)
* dikoobrazzz I just helped thebonix user to patch and compile the firmware. I do not know whether he has decided the problem with u-boot to recognize the flash larger. Contact him at QMS.

* butaford Good day! I decided to upgrade my router to the fullest) - change the flash drive (I’ll put 16 megabytes, w25q128fvsg is available) and increase the RAM (up to 64 megabytes, I found samsung k4h511638d-ucb3 chips, I think it should be a good fit), well, and a USB port. As I understand it, in order for these changes to work correctly, you need to make changes to the firmware (a couple of lines for each change in the necessary files), and some other packages to install.
There are a couple of questions:
There is a ready firmware16M flashfor the desired device. Is it possible to flash it on a new flash programmer, solder, and then update the firmware from the router to the latest firmwareOpenWRT device pagesand make all the necessary changes?

Rep: (445)
* dikoobrazzz,
There is no desire to dig on what proce your router?

* vovan26_ , on which process - I already know. There is just ready-made firmware for tl-wa701n-v.1
Prots, if anything on this device is ar7240. Anyway - why this question? How does this relate to what I asked?

Post has been editeddikoobrazzz - 13.05.18, 18:01
Reason for editing: Completed

and then out of the router to update the firmware on the device to the latest pages on OpenWRT and make any necessary changes?

So I SW. and I say how to do it.
Consider flash Save the dump, flash erase and write down u-boot on the breed and through it all proshesh.
Nakata from firmware 3420v1

Post has been editedvovan26_ - 13.05.18, 18:38

* vovan26_, then the question is: what are the differences between breed-ar724x-blank-r1163.bin, breed-ar724x-r1163.bin, breed-ar724x-reset11-r1163.bin and breed-ar724x-reset12-r1163.bin Plus, the BREED interface then it doesn’t hurt? as I understand it, it works the same as the LEDE web interface.
And my previous question remains open: will the firmware work on the modified hardware if only the correct bootloader and ART are flashed to the flash, and the firmware is from an unmodified device?

Post has been editeddikoobrazzz - 13.05.18, 19:00

dikoobrazzz @ 13.05.18, 20:53*
as I understand it, it also works as a web interface Lede.

You know is not right. Login at them different.
Read the instructions. entrance to the u-boot breed

Post has been editedvovan26_ - 13.05.18, 21:19

* vovan26_, link to the normal description BREED - to the studio! I can’t find anything sensible, plus this - they say that it has an interface in Chinese!
Anyway, - - why is this necessary if the option I asked about is viable? Why extra hemorrhage? So - first answer the question:
There is a ready firmware 16M flash for the desired device. Is it possible to flash it onto a new flash programmer, solder, and then from the router itself update the firmware to the latest from the device’s page on OpenWRT and make all the necessary changes?

Will the firmware work on modified hardware if only the correct bootloader and ART are flashed to the flash, and the firmware is from an unmodified device?

Post has been editeddikoobrazzz - 13.05.18, 21:50

Rep: (448)
dikoobrazzz @ 13.05.18, 16:33*
Is it possible to sew it to the new flash hardware programmer, solder,

This is not a full dump.
dikoobrazzz @ 13.05.18, 21:45*
Why once hemorrhagic?

To start the firmware, and most importantly - WiFi module

dikoobrazzz @ 13.05.18, 23:45*
There is a ready-16M flush firmware for your device.
Full dump or firmware?
plus to this - say that he interface in Chinese!
I have the English version.
a reference to the normal description BREED - in the studio!
I do not have a branch of Google
breed
Attached Image

Post has been editedvovan26_ - 13.05.18, 22:25

Full dump or firmware?
- It looks like a full dump, its size is 15.5M.

Post has been editeddikoobrazzz - 14.05.18, 04:58
Reason for editing: Edit

Herzz @ 05/14/18, 0:08*
This is not a full dump.
that's for sure?

* dikoobrazzz,
Check the size of its dump in the file properties, and laid out the same screen.
dump_16m
Attached Image

Size: 16.0 MB (16,777,216 bytes) or byte more or less!

Post has been editedvovan26_ - 14.05.18, 10:26

Rep: (0)
* August SEXTiLiS,
same damn thing:
Error code: 18005
Upgrade unsuccessfully because the version of the upgraded file was incorrect. Please check the file name.

Post has been editedlullo26 - 30.05.18, 16:24

Prompt and for ver 2.3 can be installed OPENWRT or dd-wrt

Good day everyone.
I got this device TP-Link WA701ND ver 1.2. I was told that he had died after unsuccessful flashing. I was able to revive him, put the native firmware tp-link site, the problem is that is not working wi-fi. Thought might be crooked beg. For fun he has put on OpenWRT openwrt-18.06.2-ar71xx-tiny-tl-wa701nd-v1-squashfs-factory.bin and openwrt-18.06.2-ar71xx-tiny-tl-wa701nd-v1-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin, there is the same situation - he does not find wireless (/ etc / config / wireless is no such).

Even physically looking at the board, found oxides, apparently was in the water) to clean, solder places most likely problems, there is no result.
When you run the light up all the lights except the wifi, all go off except the power, then flashes slowly system and it will start. But there is no wi-fi.

Home the same access point, start a little differently - light up all the lights except the wifi, all go off except the power, lights wifi and only then the system.

wi-fi chip is warmed at a temperature of 180-200 degrees,

Maybe someone knows how to recover, is it still a software glitch?

* promantic,
wi-fi in the OpenWrt by default turned off.

Let us assume that it is off, how to enable it? And another question - 8 firmware, 3 official and all of it off?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 03.01.21, 03:49