TP-Link TL-WA701ND - Discussion | [Wifirouter]

Rep: (978)
TP-Link TL-WA701ND - Discussion

A photo:
Attached Image

Description:
Specifications:
Interface 1 port 10/100 Mbit / s with automatic detection (Auto MDI / MDIX, passive PoE);
Buttons
WPS button
Reset button
Power On / Off Button
External Power Supply 9V DC / 0.6A
Standards for wireless data transmission
IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
Sizes (ShhDhV) 181 Г— 125 Г— 36 mm
Antenna type 5 dBi removable omnidirectional antenna (RP-SMA)
Parameters of the wireless module
Frequency range (reception and transmission) 2400-2483.5 MHz
Skoroct transmission 11n: up to 150Mbps / s (dynamic)
11g: up to 54Mbps / s (dynamic)
11b: up to 11 Mbit / s (dynamic)
Sensitivity (reception) 130M: -68dBm at 10% PER
54M: -68dBm at 10% PER
11M: -85dBm at 8% PER
6M: -88dBm at 10% PER
1M: -90dBm at 8% PER
EIRP (wireless signal output ) <20 dBm or<100 mW
Modes of operation Access point
Multi-ssid
Customer
Repeater (WDS / Universal)
Bridge with the access point
Wireless features Bridge WDS, WMM, on / off broadcast SSID, MAC-address filtering
Wireless security 64/128/152-bit WEP encryption, encryption WPA / WPA2 / WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK (AES / TKIP)
Control SNMP
Additional features Power PoE up to 30 m
Certification CE, FCC, RoHS
Contents of delivery
TL-WA701ND
1 removable omnidirectional antenna
Passive PoE Injector
Power adapter
CD with materials
Quick Setup Guide
Useful links:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedSithmaul - 30.03.17, 17:15
Reason for editing: Section template

Rep: (0)
which memory addresses should be washed to install the firmware through uart (if possible a team)
version v1.1

Post has been editedpavlivka2010 - 27.11.17, 14:12

Rep: (63)
have TL-WA701ND v2.2
if she could make the USB mode? I would like to turn into a small router is connected via USB-3G modem ...

Rep: (2)
Hello, help advice, and explain what's what. In general, I have a desire to experiment with different firmware and has a pair of routers TL-WA701ND, and ALFA R36, and since I'm new to this business you probably do with routers bricks, in connection with which I have a few questions:
1. Do CH341A Programmer Suitable for flush router firmware?
2. If I okirpichil router software (I am not the one file, etc.), then the programmer I can always restore the router?
3. On the router should WA701ND European firmware with zalochkoy, so sew through WEB muzzle or something does not work, will I be able to flash programmer for example old bin firmware with no zalochki?
P.S. Sorry for the stupid question, in prishivkah routers I'm new, but I'm friends with a soldering iron.

Rep: (432)
1 yes (if supported flush mounted in devayse)
2 yes
3 no (need full dump)

* Herzz, Thanks for the answer,
1. Full dump is that read from a flash chip programmer?
2. If I ask through web face bin firmware file, except I can not read from the same chip programmer bin file? Or it will be another bin file which is the full dump? Or how?

UR4ULQ @ 15.12.17, 09:02*
this is what is considered a flash chip programmer?

Yes.
UR4ULQ @ 15.12.17, 09:02*
except I can not read from the same chip programmer bin file?

Not. Considers all the flash (fuldamp)

* Herzz,
I've naguglit that TP-Link original firmware can make full dump if the first cut 0x200 (512) bytes.
If you know, tell me if this is the case? I would be grateful for your response.

Rep: (24)
Prompt and devaysa WPS software is disabled? (Ver 2.3)

Hello.

There is a problem with the device firmware: TL-WA7101ND
Hardware Version: WA701ND v2 00000000
Firmware Version: 3.16.9 Build 160,620 Rel.56106n

The device TL-WA7101ND worked Hardware Version: WA701ND v2 00000000 properly after updating to firmware Firmware Version: 3.16.9 Build 160,620 Rel.56106n changed the menu and does not work properly. Recovery gives an error.
Result:
Error code: 18005
Upgrade unsuccessfully because the version of the upgraded file was incorrect. Please check the file name.

Description of the problem here:
( http://oferta.mybb.im/viewtopic.php?id=27#p65 )

August SEXTiLiS @ 04.01.18, 17:23*
Description of the problem here:

Hike English you are in school procuration :)

Good day, dear friends! Question on setting Lede. There is an access point tp-link tl-wa701nd v1.1, which can not be a router to connect to the network pppoe (Rostelecom). To this he succeeded firmware lede, but here's the rub. When I change the section Network-Interfaces-LAN-edit protocol with Static address pppoe on my stops responding web-based interface of the access point in the browser (and via cable and via pre-configured and tested wlan), ie then I can not go to the interface to enter the username / password for the pppoe connection. Please tell me what to do. Thank you in advance.

I can something I do not know, but I leafed through the Forum, could not find the description of a similar problem. tak and works as an access point. a great signal for this unit, but switches to a repeater or the client, and all-there is no signal, the access point transmits a couple of meters, turn on the cellular access point mode, put ryadom- no network !!!! filled with the latest firmware site. (Poured by turns because there was an old, flooded all 24-25-28), it-is! ?? how to fight it?

Rep: (74)
* nikolas66613,
Elementary! Setting the wifi in the section network uncheck cable inteofeysa. Create ppoe specifying the Wire Adapter.

Rep: (4)
Hello! A UART - j1 unsoldered connector near the voltage converter? Died device, the power is there, but signs of life gives no, no ping, cool chip.

Dogger3 @ 21.04.18, 18:49*
A UART - j1 unsoldered connector near the voltage converter?

so he
Attached Image

If no flash at the start (killed bootloader) UART will not help

Rep: (4)
And what should break out? The power indicator lights up when you turn on and is lit.

Rep: (63)
Dmytrovs @ 29.04.15, 00:20*
Good afternoon! Solution TP-Link TL-WA701ND, to this access point is earned on an external antenna
at the beginning must be made that the design changes:
1. Cut the track on the PCB to which an antenna is connected.
2. vypayat Capacitors, which is soldered between the internal antenna and Wifi microprocessor.
3. Instead of the internal antenna in the soldering connector WiFi antenna.
4. Only need to use two external antennas, as this device uses a single antenna for transmission and one for reception.
Certainly it is possible to try to combine the signal in a single antenna, but this will require adding device for adding the transformation.

That's all I could find, but no details!

It's much easier.
Putting OpenWRT (Lede)https://openwrt.org/to.../tp-link_tl-wa701nd_v2
The wireless network config file (/ etc / config / wireless) just added to the upper section 2 lines:
option rxantenna '1'
option txantenna '1'

This tells the module to use an external antenna to transmit and receive.
See configuration of antennas can commandiw phy phy0 info | grep -i ant

Rep: (12)
Good day!
Please explain - how to run a USB port! The port itself is already soldered iron version - v1, stitched LEDE Reboot 17.01.4

Rep: (445)
* dikoobrazzz,
https://wiki.openwrt.org/ru/doc/recipes/3gdongle
https: //wiki.openwrt.o.../doc/howto/usb.storage

Rep: (12)
* vovan26_ To install the necessary packages do not have enough memory. What can demolish to make way?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/02/20, 5:23