> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-G925F Galaxy S6 Edge - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.1 "

Rep: (1048)
Discussion Samsung SM-G925F Galaxy S6 Edge
PictureSamsung SM-G925F Galaxy S6 Edge
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware (OS 5.X.X) | Modification and decorations пїЅ | power usage | пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair | Owners Club Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge пїЅ | Archive

Reviews, tests, videos
Forms of comments
Useful

Activity in the topic
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 07.10.19, 22:16
Reason for editing: Decision problemyWi-Fi in sleep mode "sleep"

Rep: (151)
No one has new information on 128 MB?

Rep: (483)
* avaskop
Appeared, they called from Samsung and said that they would go to the regions only at the beginning of May.
P.S. I will not take myself, I am waiting for my wife. She liked her, I ordered the usual 128.

Post has been editedINSPEKT0R - 17.04.15, 20:03

Rep: (7)
Information is still the following: Today they called from Samsung (Master, Moscow) - prepaid 128 Gb (black) arrived, ready to send tomorrow. Prior to that focused only on the middle of the next week. Now they said that as they appeared, they immediately tried to send them. Actually, some party has come, although not all pre-orders yet.

Rep: (4)
Information is still the following: Today they called from Samsung (Master, Moscow) - prepaid 128 Gb (black) arrived, ready to send tomorrow. Prior to that focused only on the middle of the next week. Now they said that as they appeared, they immediately tried to send them. Actually, some party has come, although not all pre-orders yet.

and in the region or Moscow time?

Rep: (69)
With two sim cards when it appears, I wonder? They say soon ...

Rep: (9)
look in the offices
32 - Samsung
64 - Connected
128 - M.Video

Rep: (2)
When I bought my luminaries on my wife’s glasses, the first one unpacked many scratches, the second had 2 small ones, and I took it myself.

* BraunFox,
I look, unfortunately, that only those who take Edge take this :( Sadly.

maybe it just happened to me.
And all the models with the marriage that I saw were black at 32 GB

Rep: (7)
and in the region or Moscow time?

In St. Petersburg from Moscow

Rep: (14)
Used for two weeks S6 EDGE but returned, since I noticed the screen was defective when the screen was off, you could see some bumps in the depth of the screen. A when the screen is on is not noticeable.

[attachment = "6137045: IMG_5900.jpg"]
[attachment = "6137049: IMG_5905.JPG"]

http://youtu.be/JFqjBPoOtSU

There are also scratches in the form of a grid, which are noticeable in side lighting.

Today I walked through different shops, reviewed model models, 4 of 6 have the same problem, screen defect.

It is interesting to hear feedback from those who already had S6 EDGE in their hands, are there the same problems, or is it our current defective batch.

Hello! The second day I use everything pleases! Marriage is not noticed!
M
Check outForum Rules!
4.19. Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting).
It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just select the main points and press the buttonPicture

Post has been editedMalfurion - 22.04.16, 13:54

Rep: (32)
* INSPEKT0R,
It does not suit me, because I do not want gray smart for the money. In vts it looks like it is normal, they said that I can check IMEI before paying online.

Rep: (14)

can be more detailed, what model, color, memory?

White, 32 gb, acquired in a connected at the start of sales! There is an iPhone 6 in the family and what will I tell you; heaven and earth! Well done samsung, good work! While one moment strains this battery discharge, but I think they will correct it!

Posted on 04/17/2015 23:03:

White, 32 gb, acquired in a connected at the start of sales! There is an iPhone 6 in the family and what will I tell you; heaven and earth! Well done samsung, good work! While one moment strains this battery discharge, but I think they will correct it!

Posted on 04/17/2015 23:06:

Yes, the camera is gorgeous, the touchscreen was pleasantly surprising with textures and fast action, in general the device is pleasant in all respects!
Attached Image

Post has been editedMalfurion - 22.04.16, 13:54
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

* ShapeShifter08,
To each his own, here Kcaj5 bought there and does not complain :)

Rep: (105)
Does anyone have a platinum edge?

There is. 128Gb Gold Platinum.
I tried 2 different bumper covers and one film, mixed impressions ...

Rep: (4)
There is. 128Gb Gold Platinum.

Did you have any problems with the above-described screen? (Bubbles when the screen is off / scratches / etc)

Did you have any problems with the above-described screen? (Bubbles when the screen is off / scratches / etc)

Pah-pah no marriage, everything is fine.

Rep: (22)
They say for samsung s6 a one-year subscription for the last pass is free. I understand that the program is requesting hardware id. Using the xposed framework, you can change the environment for the program, put some data on the system, this will probably help to get a freebie.

I like covers fromSPIGENstarting from the Galaxy S4 I take the Neo Hybrid and took it on the S6, the other day it will come.

I like covers from SPIGEN starting from the Galaxy S4 I take the Neo Hybrid and took it on the S6 EDGE, it will come the other day.

I ordered myselfSpigen Galaxy S6 Edge Case Neo Hybrid (Champagne Gold)andSpigen Galaxy S6 Edge Case Liquid Crystal- the only more or less adequate cheholchiki. But, alas, both slightly disappointed.

Neo Hybrid - it fits well, looks good, but makes the device very heavy, especially on the sides (adds 4 mm, it is VERY noticeable and feels). And wireless charging with it podglyuchivaet.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Liquid crystal - it is almost not noticeable, the device itself emphasizes well, it is tactilely pleasant, but the material is relatively soft and elastic - on the side edges it literally "stretches", and very easily moves away from the body (see photo). Whether the material is harder or the size is slightly smaller - it would be perfect.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Also took the film to the screen - try as it closes the face (so do not be trying to put a good, no dust particles and bubbles). Chose Skinomi, 5 pounds cost (you can find and cheaper). Install surprisingly easy on the sides stuck fine, soft to the touch, almost does not distort the picture, but - after a day of using it slipped slightly, saw the window of the camera (when the set - it was perfect). And in general, the size of this film is adapted not particularly perfect, it was possible to do better.

Attached Image

And finally - 4G gives out ... And with a not very strong signal.

Attached Image

Post has been editedoruvin - 18.04.15, 01:57

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/13/20, 04:42