Bypass restrictions p2p traffic Yota | [MNO] [how-to] torrents on Yota

Rep: (15)
P2p traffic restrictions bypassYota

Discussion of the mobile operator Yota пїЅ
Yota tethering restrictions bypass пїЅ
Bypass restrictions p2p traffic Yota пїЅ
Torrents on unlimited internet from Yota пїЅ
VPN, private virtual networks: purchase, configuration, exchange of experience пїЅ
Attached Image

Important! When you unsubscribe that, despite everything, nothing works for you - add your region.
P2p traffic restrictions bypass using torrent client / clients (not all clients have this functionality)
: ph34r: I use the qBittorrent client. there is like on Windows so unix * + MAC
Attached Image

(supports sequential downloading) - a very necessary thing, do not waste time to download and then watch a movie, series, etc.
On other torrent clients, there is also a similar function to encrypt traffic !!! But this is the most convenient and practical (subjective opinion)
Sometimes it can be stupid and not download in encryption, pause for 10 seconds and click to continue downloading! total bottom! I have been using for 2 months already!
TOTAL:
Attached Image

Another option is to disable DHT, peer exchange and reduce the number of connections, morehere.
Way for bitcometBypass restrictions p2p traffic Yota (Post TEKKEN 6 # 52220772)
Bypass p2p traffic restrictions using VPN
: ph34r:VPN, private virtual networks
VPNs with good speed are usually paid. I usedHidemeprice less adequate 349rub. compared to its competitors and the speed is acceptable (almost equal to the speed of your connection).
OpenVPN used the most convenient manager (a subjective opinion, there are alternatives)
TOTAL: Via HideMe: almost equal to the speed between the provider. Through frootvpn it is already sadder and sometimes it takes a long time to connect to the network.
USA VPN
Unblock vpn
Wireguard VPN
P2p traffic restrictions bypass using TOR
Instruction
Helpfromilya-fedin
Bypass restriction of p2p traffic using SOCKS5 server
Instructionhere

Useful links:
old hat
P2p traffic restrictions bypassYota
Discussion of the mobile operator Yota пїЅ | Yota tethering restrictions bypass пїЅ | Bypass restrictions p2p traffic Yota пїЅ | Torrents on unlimited internet from Yota пїЅ | VPN, private virtual networks: purchase, configuration, exchange of experience пїЅ

Attached Image

Important! When you unsubscribe that, despite everything, nothing works for you - add your region.
P2p traffic restrictions bypass using torrent client / clients (not all clients have this functionality)
Attached Image

(supports sequential downloading) - a very necessary thing, do not waste time to download and then watch a movie, series, etc.
On other torrent clients, there is also a similar function to encrypt traffic !!! But this is the most convenient and practical (subjective opinion)
Sometimes it can be stupid and not download in encryption, pause for 10 seconds and click to continue downloading! total bottom! I have been using for 2 months already!
TOTAL:
Attached Image

Another option is to disable DHT, peer exchange and reduce the number of connections, morehere.

VPNs with good speed are usually paid. I usedHidemeprice less adequate 349rub. compared to its competitors and the speed is acceptable (almost equal to the speed of your connection).
There is a free alternativefrootvpn
OpenVPN used the most convenient manager (a subjective opinion, there are alternatives)
TOTAL: Via HideMe: almost equal to the speed between the provider. Through frootvpn it is already sadder and sometimes it takes a long time to connect to the network.
Instructionhere

1. Bypass Customize torrent client!
2. Cheating torrent through the search for seeds
3. Cloud torrent download services
Provider Hack
Old hat
P2p tafik restrictions bypassYota
Discussion пїЅ | Yota tethering restrictions bypass пїЅ | Bypass restrictions p2p traffic Yota пїЅ

Attached Image

There are many encryption methods to bypass the lock.p2p-traffic, I will post them in this thread as far as possible.

Attached Image

TOTAL:
Attached Image

There is a free alternativefrootvpn
TOTAL: Via HideMe: almost equal to the speed between the provider. Through frootvpn is sadder and sometimes connect for a long time to the network.
Unblock vpn
Instructionhere

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactcetzze in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Topic is not updated regularly! Due to the lack of time and personal need right now in this!
I will be in charge of new ways more relevant, thanks to everyone who keeps it afloat! If something is not in the header, look for messages, you may find a solution!

1. Bypass Customize torrent client!
2. Cheating torrent through the search for seeds
Provider Hack

Post has been editedtofel - 10.01.20, 14:36
Reason for editing: Added a new workaround.

Rep: (316)
For some reason, encryption works one time ... Sometimes it accelerates, and sometimes it slows down to 3 kb / s. There is also vpngate.net - a good site with good, free and smart VPNs.

Post has been editedkolyanok - 23.04.15, 19:21

Kolyanok @ 04/23/2015, 7:20 pm*
For some reason, encryption works one time ... Sometimes it accelerates, and sometimes it slows down to 3 kb / s. There is also vpngate.net - a good site with good, free and smart VPNs.

Torrent encryption also began to behave strangely, after two days, as posted here), everything worked stably before.
If anyone has more alternative ways to write in the subject, then I will screw in the cap.

* cetzze
Strange how they limit through encryption? In theory, Bittorrent developers state that encryption is needed so that providers do not block torrents. And then it turns out that Yota is still blocked. Strange.

Rep: (65)
I support that encryption does not work. Moreover, even VPN began to work poorly. Although before, it worked perfectly. It turns out that the developers of YOTA came up with something.

* tigr3000
Yes, if you go through an encrypted tunnel, you can think of nothing there. That is, inside the VPN tunnel they don’t recognize the torrent traffic at all desire. As for encryption, unfortunately, it is not implemented perfectly. But I didn’t look at how they cut now. Sometimes, by the way, it still shakes in encryption now (today, for example, I have a torrent in my encryption), and sometimes not.
But, in general, there you just can’t cut anything and everything can be bypassed. It is necessary to watch what they wound there.

Rep: (6)
neither qbittorrent nor utorrent speeds up with encryption.

Rep: (25)
What threatens the use of vidalia for downloading torrents?

* almel66,
The use of anonymous networks for downloading torrents causes primarily the harm to the network itself. Because of this, I strongly advise you not to use them. Well, the speed is not the best. The best solution is hidmi vpn, activate the trial and download. If the ip is already activated - try through open proxies and get trial. Or just buy.
The speed indicators there are the most normal, as for me. Excellent shakes torrents.
There is also vpngate.net with free vpn, but the speed is not always good there.

Post has been editedkolyanok - 29.04.15, 00:54

Rep: (13)
I do asright herepainted and everything shakes normally

Bessochi @ 05/03/2015, 14:39*
I do as it is painted here and everything is shaking normally
Very useful, but unnecessary information for how to use VPN is not discussed already, but I know !!!
good software for finding free vpnSoftEther VPN client

Post has been editedcetzze - 09.05.15, 09:06

Rep: (0)
Alternatively, use the torus network. We install AdvOR and allow all traffic from the torrent client through the onion-network.
I didn’t test it with Yota, it works on a megaphone, on which torrent downloads are blocked at all.
I think that with this problem there will be no problems either.
And, most importantly, everything is free. No need to pay for vpn.

Post has been editedRock1t - 15.05.15, 09:42

* Rock1t
1) As I wrote above, it harms the network and so do not good. Repeaters raise volunteers the same.
2) Does megaphone really cut torrent? He also has limited tariffs, it is not profitable for him ...

Rep: (2)
Torrent clients on android who set up? For example Flud. Left in the settings only Allow DHT. Enabled encrypted, and the encryption level selected Protocol Only. Shakes 5-6 kb / s

Rock1T @ 05/15/2015, 12:41*
We install AdvOR and allow all traffic from the torrent client through the onion-network.

Thanks It works. Onion as always saves. Curator, write the way to the cap!

Rep: (296)
* cetzze Greetings.
I tried this:
good software for finding free vpn SoftEther VPN client
Something I do not see how to implement the search.

* 1Serj0,
I wrote already above, using Tor for torrents is bad.

Rep: (146)
MWRAZOR @ 05/23/2015, 2:06*
Torrent clients on android who set up? For example Flud. Left in the settings only Allow DHT. Enabled encrypted, and the encryption level selected Protocol Only. Shakes 5-6 kb / s

Did not try to use VPN clients, for exampleZenMate Security & Privacy VPN ?

Rep: (1)
4erver, thanks for working ZenMate Security & Privacy VPN, but did not understand it paid or cured?

Rep: (43)
* 4erver, Look, and really works) Thank you very much!

Someone can tell on this issue, connect to vpn via hideMe, download the torrent with a good speed of 4 mb, but then it drops somewhere to 2.5, and then comes back again, and so constantly with such waves, someone came across this, maybe in the settings of the torrent that pokladat? I use utorrent. Thank!

Posted 06/04/2015 22:39:

settings in the torrent tracker did not work, speed 3 kb

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/03/20, 00:55