Buying parts for iOS devices | cables, displays, buttons, enclosures, motherboards and other components

Rep: (655)
Buying parts for iOS devices
cables, displays, buttons, enclosures, motherboards and other components

Useful information
In work

In the subject are allApple Section Rules and Forum Rules

Be mutually polite! It’s customary at our forum to say "Thank you" by increasing reputation by clicking on a button Attached Image
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Attached Image(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to putAttached Image.
Use the buttonsAttached ImageandAttached Image. Plus any useful information. Minus flooding, offtopic, etc.

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 29.06.16, 08:14

Rep: (0)
Has anyone ordered a battery for iphone5 on eBay? How does quality share your experience? About Aliexpress, everything is clear.
On eBay there are sellers who are geographically located in the United States or England, I really want to hope that they will not have cheap Chinese fakes. The cost goes somewhere around 1,000 scabs along with delivery.

Post has been editedtohah - 16.04.15, 17:53

Rep: (56)
I'd like to hope that they will not have cheap Chinese fakes

They will have Chinese fakes, but previously delivered to the US
:) :) :)

Rep: (4)
Guys, advise where in Moscow to find the original battery on 4S? I found out in the spare parts store for phones (Sirius): they said that they hadn’t brought them for a long time. : huh:

Rep: (655)
* XunterX,
I do not think that now you can find the original battery on 4S
If only from another 4S pull out

Rep: (4)
* KUKUndrik,
You were right: the original ones could not be found (and buying a fresh 8Gb donor for 2+ thousand rubles is not entirely appropriate). As a result, changed in the service center for 900r. True, the battery had 128 charge cycles already, but the capacity for indications iTools is about 1350mAh, which is much better than my 1100mAh and 650 cycles: yes2:

Post has been editedXunterX - 29.04.15, 12:27

Please tell me, when buying a new battery for 5s, how to determine that it is original, not Chinese, what should I look for?

Rep: (21)
There is not in the nature of the original components for the iphone, whether it is a battery or a display, a good copy, but no more.
A month ago, an acb with ebay for 300 rubles came to me, it was not distinguishable from the original by external examination.

Ie, having transferred to the service center I will not install the same battery as I had, but just a good copy?

Post has been editedMarkusHaupt - 11.05.15, 20:22

Rep: (21)
most likely it is, but you may not notice the difference

Rep: (5)
understandably it's not original
Well, still write how they use?
This is about -
http: //ru.aliexpress.c...ne-5S/32284737288.html

Post has been editedoprstfaq - 22.06.15, 16:17

Rep: (96)
Advise a normal battery where to buy for 4s, the originals are on sale now?

Rep: (147)
Renatique @ 07.29.2015, 12:36*
originals are on sale

there are no originals. there are donors, there are copies.

* maksi_m3,
copies worse?

Rep: (512)
Renatique @ 07.29.2015, 11:19*
copies worse?

Understanding that "copies" are different, is missing completely?

Post has been editedGemir - 29.07.15, 21:33

* Gemir I am rather concerned about understanding whether there are good copies there, not worse than the original.

Rep: (2)
Clearly something is wrong with the battery. Already 30 minutes I use the phone, 3G, and the charge as it was 98% and hangs. Really find a good battery, brand new? No charging?

Rep: (318)
KRUSergey @ 07/31/2015, 11:32*
Really find a good battery, brand new?

The original only in the official service center, somewhere ran through the information that it costs about 7t.r.

Not original - as lucky, it is also better to turn to a real reliable service center.

Rep: (2)
* himasura,
Yes, we do not have in the city standards of services, some Sharashkin office.

Rep: (494)
KRUSergey @ 07/31/2015, 16:32*
Really find a good battery, brand new? No charging?

I took CRAFTMANN for 2500r, holds it as my own and the guarantee for it is half a year official

Rep: (318)
* NT User,
Kraftman is purchased from the same Chinese and wraps them in beautiful pieces of paper, so that, too, from party to party, as lucky.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/09/20, 16:26