Learn to program | Never late to learn

Rep: (0)
Brothers especially do not kick feet .. I am the first, new and complete zero. I wanted to create it myself. I ran through the rooms, some professors, no students. Maybe not in the institution hit, jingle.

Can someone tell me how to learn how to program on Android? Where to begin? Maybe I'm not the only one?

Winda seventh. Prots 2-core system 32. Uploaded Java - 7. Eclipse is like the last one. Here found the crack. Comrade sahaga explained a little bit how to insert, but I figured it out. Sahage thank you very much!

Rep: (24)
Can someone tell me how to learn how to program on Android? Where to begin?

...android for beginners ...Android with kotolyuby
eh ... well, at least you should still know at least the basis of java: if you have never programmed at all, then I personally advise you to read: Ildar Khabibullin self-instruction manual java 3rd edition ((well, it’s very simple to explain without any subtleties ), but the main thing is easy to read for beginners ..., wrote some Kazakh prof. (I haven’t yet seen a single book on java with a Russian-speaking author.)), I did not start with it (but I personally purchased the book and a couple of others))!

Post has been editedVad0k - 15.04.15, 01:20

Rep: (1202)
Burbatino @ 04/15/2015, 00:43*
Here found the crack

To Eclipse? Delete. Otherwise you will not understand what others are saying to you. It so happened that among the programmers in the course of English slang, even in small things. So get used immediately.

Thank you friends for your advice. A really russified prog is good, but you will have to guess when explaining ... Thanks Guru

Rep: (1)
Install Android Studio, there are good video tutorials from StartAndroid - on android and devColibri - on java (search on u-tube)
well, yes, programming knowledge would certainly help, but something can be done with it after a while

With this approach, it is better to sign up for some programming courses.

Courses are better, but I can't walk, and I have plenty of time

Rep: (81)
For beginners, a very cool service - javarush, many practical small tasks, you quickly fill your hand, the first 10 lessons are free, then you can watch the video on YouTube or read books. In android, you can not climb yet, figure it out with java. Another service - a set of tasks - CodingBat, you can at least solve problems with a phone.

Burbatino @ 04/15/2015, 10:34*
Courses are better, but I can't walk, and I have plenty of time

Perhaps it will be possible to find sane online courses, although not a fact.

Friends, thank you, I found a lot of resources, but ... You are right without personal contact, nothing will come of it. I installed all the necessary programs, I went through the lessons, but still there were some kind of non-docking and stop, you do not know what to do next. We must look for a good man with Skype. Many ideas...

Rep: (81)
Burbatino @ 04/20/2015, 21:25*
You are right without personal contact nothing will come out

You do not otmazyvatsya from the army. It is not necessary to look for kind people, all the questions of the initial stage have all the answers on the Internet. If you really do not pull without help, hire a person, I doubt that someone will chew on the subject for free.

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 21.05.15, 17:49
Reason for editing: correction

Rep: (2304)
M
Section Rules p. 2.3. In the section "Android - Development and Programming" it is forbidden to create themes like: "HELP!", "Teach me to program !!!!!!", "I want to write programs and make millions".

The topic is closed. But it will remain in the "important", because One of the most common questions, and this topic is an indicator of what will happen to the newly created one. At the same time, an attentive user will be able to find some of the necessary information!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/07/20, 00:10