> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SealNote Secure Encrypted Note | Notes, registration data under the encryption of 256-bit AES

Rep: (312)
SealNote Secure Encrypted Note
Version: 0.8.6

Last update of the program in the header:12.04.2015
Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Notes, registration data under the encryption of 256-bit AES.

Description:
Free translation of the description ofjoukeery
SealNote is a safe and easy-to-use notebook, which sets security in the first place. Your notes are protected using the AES industrial standard of 256-bit encryption. Keep confidential information always available without damage to security!
The source code is available on GitHub under the MIT license.https://github.com/vishesh/sealNote.
• Password protection (256-bit AES Encryption)
• Organization of notes using code and tag color
• three different, pleasant eye, style to display notes
• Password expires through customizable waiting time
• Protection of content from screenshots, window dispatcher and other unprotected managers
• The location of several columns with the number of columns optimized for your screen size.
• Simple and easy to use user interface
• No advertising!
• Creating an encrypted data file for backup / restore
Advantages of Encryption Notes:
• Keep private information, such as credit cards, bank account, passwords and ideas in one place
• Notes are encrypted locally, so no one can access them, read or change them if you do not have a password.
• Since encryption is performed at the storage level, access to the record directly from the disk is not possible. If you ever lose your phone, you will not lose your notes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -
Question: Why not use XYZ application with application lock?
: Block applications prevents the user from opening an application, but does not provide storage. Hence the attacker can just access the storage file directly and read its contents. Using encryption is a secure way to save confidential security information.
Question: If someone connects the phone to the computer and tries copies / read the data file that stores all notes, it will not be able to do this?
: To read will not work. No, you can, independently gain access to the data file, but not read it. The application uses a technique called encryption. Encryption uses a password to convert a note in an unreadable form that does not make any sense even from the computer. It can be converted back to readable text only using exactly the same password.
Q: I forgot my password. How to recover my notes?
: Alas, in no way. Your password is not saved anywhere, except in your head. If you lose your password, you will lose all your notes. Strangle password locally or safe.
Question: I can't accept screenshots from the application or I see a blank screenshot in the window manager. What happened?
: You probably allowed the "Secure Window" function in the SealNote settings. Disconnect it to be able to screenshots or show the contents of the window in the window manager.
Contact Information
Home: www.twistedplane.com
E-mail: [email protected]
Send errors to the address above by e-mail with tags [SealNote] [BUG] in the subject.

Android required: 4.0 or later
Russian interface: Not

Developer: TwistedPlane.
Homepage: http://www.twistedplane.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.twistedplane.sealnote.
Changes:
* Tagging
* Backup / Restore
* Note Types.
* Password Strength Meter
* Views.

Download: Version: 0.8.6
Attached filecom.twistedplane.sealnote.apk.(9 MB)

Download RU OTkatapuf: Version: 0.8.6
SealNote Secure Encrypted Note (Post Katapuf # 41422866)
Past versions

Post has been editedYuk11 - 11.07.15, 02:34

I request a translation of the descriptionTranslations of Tolmachi - Android (post yuk11 # 39405324)

The application is very convenient, simple, can be saved:
- Notes as text with heading
- There is a form for logins and passwords from sites
- form for cards
and you can create tags
minus: No search O.O.
a plus: no Internet permission
Who will be interested, I ask you to check where the program stores its base, I understand it in the date / date
Attached Image

Post has been editedYuk11 - 13.04.15, 01:29

Yesterday wrote the developer
Good day.
Please add search for assessments.

Translated by translate.google.ru.
Good afternoon.
Please Add The Search for Notes.
Today received the answer
I'm Don't Understand Russian, However Google Translate Says You Are Requesting Search Feature. Thank you for using sealnote and suggesting features. Search IS One of the Task in My Todo List, and i Would Love to Implement That As Soon As I Get Time. :)

Regards,
Vishesh.
: clap:

Rep: (31)
Description translation
Description:
SealNote is a safe and easy-to-use notebook, which sets security in the first place. Your notes are protected using the AES industrial standard of 256-bit encryption. Keep confidential information always available without damage to security!
The source code is available on GitHub under the MIT license.https://github.com/vishesh/sealNote.
• Password protection (256-bit AES Encryption)
• Organization of notes using code and tag color
• three different, pleasant eye, style to display notes
• Password expires through customizable waiting time
• Protection of content from screenshots, window displays and other unprotected managers
• The location of several columns with the number of columns optimized for your screen size.
• Simple and easy to use user interface
• No advertising!
• Creating an encrypted data file for backup / restore
Advantages of Encryption Notes:
• Keep private information, such as credit cards, bank account, passwords and ideas in one place
• Notes are encrypted locally, so no one can access them, read or change them if you do not have a password.
• Since encryption is performed at the storage level, access to the record directly from the disk is not possible. If you ever lose your phone, you will not lose your notes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -
Question: Why not use XYZ application with application lock?
: Block applications prevents the user from opening an application, but does not provide storage. Hence the attacker can just access the storage file directly and read its contents. Using encryption is a secure way to save confidential security information.
Question: If someone connects the phone to the computer and tries copies / read the data file that stores all notes, it will not be able to do this?
: To read will not work. No, you can, independently gain access to the data file, but not read it. The application uses a technique called encryption. Encryption uses a password to convert a note in an unreadable form that does not make any sense even from the computer. It can be converted back to readable text only using exactly the same password.
Q: I forgot my password. How to recover my notes?
: Alas, in no way. Your password is not saved anywhere, except in your head. If you lose your password, you will lose all your notes. Strangle password locally or safe.
Question: I can't accept screenshots from the application or I see a blank screenshot in the window display. What happened?
: You probably allowed the "Secure Window" function in the SealNote settings. Disconnect it to be able to screenshots or show the contents of the window in the window display.
Contact Information
Home: www.twistedplane.com
E-mail: [email protected]
Send errors to the address above by e-mail with tags [SealNote] [BUG] in the subject.

Rep: (76)
Good day.

Made a translation
SealNote Secure Encrypted Note Version: 0.8.6
Use of health :)

Attached files

Attached fileSealnote_secure_encrypted_note_0.8.6__ru.apk.(9.01 MB)

Rep: (-2)
I wonder what it is inside the password list in the ASSETS / XATO_PASSLIST.TXT file?

password
qwerty
dragon
Pussy.
Baseball.
football
Letmein.
monkey
ABC123.
Mustang.
michael
shadow
master
jennifer
Jordan.
Superman.
Harley
FuckMe.
hunter
FuckYou
TrustNo1
Ranger.
buster.
Thomas.
Tigger.
robert.
Soccer
Fuck
Batman.
test

What is it for?

Rep: (1101)
* pssoft
I dare to assume that when trying to assign a password from this list, the program will give the user a polite warning about its (user) incomplete correspondence: D

Who uses - check :)

Rep: (72)
SealNote V. 0.8.7 (F-Droid)

Attached files

Attached filecom.twistedplane.sealnote_27.apk.(11.02 MB)

Rep: (52)
It is a pity that the application is no longer supported. Starting with Android 8 stopped working backup data. What analogs have?

Rep: (72)
alexvozn @ 02/09/2019, 12:50*

Personal Notepad
Short description:
Notepad for storing notes and lists, with support for AES encryption and backup.

Rep: (142)
alexvozn @ 02/09/19, 12:50*
A backup data stopped working.
Yes, and on the 7m android there is no backup, since the application does not have access to the Internet, but I think it is just his plus. If you need a backup Try to configure it manually, so safer

Post has been editedSage compassion - 09.02.19, 14:22

* Sage compassion What the Internet? The application has a function in the backup file. What would move to a new phone or just keep a backup copy, just in case. Here's the function has stopped working. It gives failure.

Rep: (142)
alexvozn @ 02/09/19, 13:27*
What is the Internet? The application has a backup function to a file. What would be transferred
Sorry, misunderstood. Does the application have a memory permit? Did not turn off by chance in the system settings of the smartphone or in xprivacy, for example? Everything works on 7m android

Post has been editedSage compassion - 09.02.19, 15:26

* Sage compassion Starting with version 8 that something has changed in the save function. Applications need perekompelirovat and possibly make some changes in the code.
Authorization to post is worth settings

There were good people - recompiled.
Checked on 10K. Babit normally.

- Fixed a bug while maintaining backups in Android 8+

Download Android 8+ mod- based on version 0.8.7
Attached fileSealnote-relase.apk.(11.01 MB)

Post has been editedalexvozn - 18.10.20, 22:20

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.12.20, 16:47