Xiaomi Yi - Purchase

Rep: (289)
PurchaseXiaomi yi
xiaomi yi, xiaoyi
Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | User club пїЅ

miniFAQ

Official price Standart Edition - 399yuan ~ $ 64 , Travel Edition - 499 yuan ~ $ 80

!!! Green and White cameras differ from each other only in color. Color does not affect or indicate the presence / absence of any defects !!!

miscellanea
Where to buy a camera?

Please pay attention! I strongly recommend not buying kits for Ali * Camera +flash drive*. The quality and volume of the subject under a big question.

Important! Buying with GearBest advise you to read!

Shipments with track number * XF ... CN * trackhere

Overview

Post has been editedgivlax - 10.09.17, 00:15
Reason for editing: Overview

Rep: (8)
geekbuying com
Payment method paypal, send within 3-4 days. The camera came soldered without a single glitch and bug.
There is a VKontakte group where you can communicate in Russian with a store representative - they respond quickly.
Recommend.

Post has been editedkaos - 08.04.15, 19:39

Rep: (123)
22 days already hanging on 4PX trackRA030558668FI : 货物 电子 信息 已经 收到, RU. I tried to write to the seller. The parcel says it was sent through Singapore. What to do, and what can this inscription mean?

Rep: (8)
22333 @ 08.04.2015, 23:17 *
RA030558668FI

the seller reserved the track number, but the package has not yet been delivered to the delivery service.

Rep: (63)
* wilddeer But can not you fix the cap in your topic?

Rep: (1)
Kaos @ 04/08/2015, 19:36*
geekbuying com
Payment method paypal, send within 3-4 days. The camera came soldered without a single glitch and bug.
There is a VKontakte group where you can communicate in Russian with a store representative - they respond quickly.
Recommend.

link to camera
Still interested, paid for the camera in gearbest, now it's interesting when they send it, no one found out from them about when the camera would be available?

Post has been editedPodonak1 - 09.04.15, 12:26

Rep: (17)
They threw us a girbest with a camera for $ 90. Today they answered in support that they would cancel the order due to an error.

Rep: (183)
Nobody learned from them about when the camera will be available?

the last time the user found out a day or two ago, said next week will be.

Posted 04/09/2015 12:56 PM:

K1ll @ 04/09/2015, 12:53*
They threw us a girbest with a camera for $ 90. Today they answered in support that they would cancel the order due to an error.

read the camera discussion topic, there this issue was discussed and it was said that they would give a coupon as compensation.

Rep: (0)
Travel Edition Yellow at gearbest with MiYiDH coupons cost 103 bucks. The money was written off, the question when they will be sent is not answered yet. I hope there will not be the same problems as the guys on a similar coupon

Rep: (6)
What about the promised letters with coupons from the gerbest? No one has yet arrived?

Rep: (102)
K1ll @ 04/09/2015, 15:53*

He also wrote separately to the support after receiving the letter and replied that they were canceling the order.

KoT-EWE @ 04/09/2015, 12:56*
it was said that they would give a coupon as compensation.
I read regularly from the first page. And I received a letter in the mail, where this was said. But after contacting the coupon support service, nothing was said. So it's not a fact that they will give something, I would not expect anything from them. :)
Oh well, they will cancel the order - I will order the yellow one for 102 bucks, if the coupon is still active by then.

Rep: (2)
* tia.92,
Can you re-order with a coupon

"MiYi"? And I will give you a gift card with a cost of 5 bucks. And do not forget to show me your registered account in our shop.
Just a couple of minutes ago, I received a letter, as far as I understood it, she suggests to refuse the order made and order again for $ 99, after which she will send a $ 5 coupon to the post office.
I don't want to bother with it at all.

* korneev.kolya,
How quickly still return the money. In addition, also lose due to the ruble exchange rate.

Rep: (1)
K1ll @ 04/09/2015, 12:53*

I also answered from the support that they would cancel the order.

"MiYi"? And I will give you a gift card with a cost of 5 bucks.

Just received a letter, promised a coupon for $ 10. :-D
Most likely, I will send them nafig, I have no confidence in them after that.

* tia.92,
Just a couple of minutes ago, I received a letter, as far as I understood it, she suggests to refuse the order made and order again for $ 99, after which she will send a $ 5 coupon to the post office.
I don't want to bother with it at all.

So I don’t want to .. only she didn’t answer anything .. as long as they get the money back, until you make the order again .. it’s better to pay it all ..

Rep: (2)
* k1ll,

"MiYi"? And I will give you a gift card with a cost of 5 bucks. And do not forget to show me your registered account in our store. A colleague has already canceled your order. And the camera is in the presence. Thank you for understanding

Another letter came but it is already said that my order was canceled although nothing changed in the status of the order.

Rep: (23)
Just received a letter, promised a coupon for $ 10.
Most likely, I will send them nafig, I have no confidence in them after that

This is the same situation, they wrote that the order was already canceled, although "Processing" hangs in the order status .... In response to the letter, I asked if their "gift card" would be valid for a new order with the same coupon, or only for subsequent ones. Interestingly, they will answer again in a day? And how to understand the phrase "And do not forget to show me your registered account in our store." ??

Yes yes .. the same nonsense came ..
I send them a stupid link to the account.
Order status is also processing ..

* maksim_2000,
Also received a letter and also as you asked about the gift card payment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/11/20, 2:38