Instructions for setting up DVB-T TV channels on Wetek Play.
1. Connect the cable of your TV provider to the DVB-C / T connector of the tuner.
2. Turn on WeTek Play and wait for the device to fully boot.
3. Using the Wetek Play remote control, select the TV application in the main menu.
4. Then select "Wetek Theater" and press the OK button.
5. The first time you start Wetek Theater's first, a setup wizard will appear.
Select "Start Configuration" and press the OK button.
6. The setup wizard will help you configure the channels. If at the first launch of the setup wizard you encounter problems with the launch, you can perform the following steps to set up DVB-T TV channels manually on your device.
6.1 Click the "Wetek" button on your control panel.
6.2 In the opened "Settings" settings menu, select the "Antenna settings" item.
-Click the "Right" button on the remote control to enter the "Antenna settings" menu, and then set the signal type ("Signal Type:") to "DVB-C Allband".
-If the LCN Option is enabled, the found channels will be sorted by their logical channel number LCN.
6.3. Now start scanning DVB-T channels by selecting automatic ("Auto Scan") or manual scan ("Manual Scan") and click OK
* For this instruction we will use auto scan ("Auto Scan")
6.4 Channel scan will take a few minutes.
* If, for some reason, scanning of channels for some reason is interrupted, start the implementation of step 6 of this instruction from the beginning.
6.5 When the scan is complete, click the "Exit" button.
7. To see the list of DVB-T TV channels found, click the Left or Right button or hold the OK button for two seconds.
* As soon as the channel list appears, the Left and Right buttons can be used to turn the next and previous pages.
** To watch DVB-T TV channels in order, use the Up and Down buttons
8. To view the lists of Radio Stations ("Radio") or Favorites ("Favorites"), it is necessary to activate the aeromouse by pressing the button on the back of the control panel. Then scroll through the channel lists by clicking on the arrows to the right and left in the title bar.
9. To adjust the aspect ratio of the video, you need to go to the menu screen ("Display") in the settings ("Setting") of Wetek Theater's.