Club Lumia 640 | Club owners Microsoft Lumia 640 / 640XL

Rep: (133)
Microsoft Lumia 640 and Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Community
Microsoft Lumia 640 2SIM 3G / Microsoft Lumia 640 2SIM LTE / Microsoft Lumia 640 XL DS
Smartphone: Description 640 | Description 640 XL | Talk 640 | Discussion 640XL | Owners Club | Purchase | Accessories for 640 | Marriage 640 | Marriage 640XL
General: Ambulance for beginners | OS FAQ | News Talk | Windows phone club | GPS navigation
Firmware: General flashing questions | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware

OwnersMicrosoft Lumia 640 and Microsoft Lumia 640XL welcome you!

Attached Image

Youpurchased Microsoft Lumia 640orMicrosoft Lumia 640XLandare youforum member4PDA?
Joinin our community on4PDA!

Club members Lumia 640
In order to become a member of the club, it is enough to write here 10 posts.

UTILITY
Corporate prices
Attached Image

Getting Office 365 for a year
Attached Image

The famous failure post N-Store
Attached Image

Microsoft Office Gift Application- you need to receive a subscription to Office 365 Personal, 1TB OneDrive.
To activate the Office 365 Personal and 1TB OneDrive subscription, uninstall the Office Gift application and reinstall it. (a source)
60 minutes on SkypeNOT will be

Polls archive
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

rules : There is only one rule: respect other members of the forum and follow the general rules of our forum.

Post has been editedBrundrom - 22.05.16, 00:32
Reason for editing: V.5.0

We do not hesitate to write :)

Who has already pre-ordered?

Post has been editedBrundrom - 28.03.15, 14:54

Rep: (1)
And what a stud. discount how to stir up?

* finger18,
Onthispage get students. They need a scan of a student card as confirmation. 10% discount.

Post has been editedBrundrom - 28.03.15, 15:49

Rep: (38)
Hello. Made an order for 640 DS 3G. I thought at first to take the version with LTE, but I decided that for this device I did not need it, because I take the phone as a workhorse-dialer and I don’t really need a fast Internet on the road, only the battery eats with a quadruple force))). There is a main phone with LTE and that is enough. I took at the corporate price for 8791r., I think the price is very tasty at the moment.

* Olegoos
I did a survey in the discussion and there the majority responds that they buy at a corporate discount. I now wonder, but whether it will not go sideways?

Post has been editedBrundrom - 28.03.15, 16:11

Brundrom @ 03/28/2015, 16:11*
I did a survey in the discussion and there the majority responds that they buy at a corporate discount. I now wonder, but whether it will not go sideways?

Explain what side are we talking about?

* Olegoos
To be honest, I still do not know myself. Not yet stumbled upon posts with problems from such a purchase. Just wondering what the pitfalls in this. Here student, for example, is confirmed by a student card scan. And corporate - only email address?

Post has been editedBrundrom - 28.03.15, 16:22

Brundrom @ 03/28/2015, 4:22 PM*
what are the pitfalls in this. Here student, for example, is confirmed by a student card scan. And corporate - only email address?

In my case, yes. I registered on the site through my corporate mail. I understand the mail domain must be present on the B2B, mine is definitely present. Everything. Now on the n-store site there are two prices for my goods and as they say on the price. No stones.

Olegoos @ 03/28/2015, 16:33*
No stones

Again, you, as I understand it, have a “real” corporate mail. But what will happen to those who have "fake"?

Brundrom @ 03/28/2015, 4:34 PM*
Again, you, as I understand it, have a “real” corporate mail. But what will happen to those who have "fake"?

They will find and strictly threaten them with a finger, I suppose. But seriously, nothing will happen to them. Or sold by cor. price or not. Denied warranty service are not eligible by law.

* Olegoos
But they still have the right to demand a refund of the discount?

Brundrom @ 03/28/2015, 16:43*
But they still have the right to demand a refund of the discount?

By what right and how. And on what basis. If the goods are sold, the sale transaction is completed. If the seller has accepted all the conditions, issued an invoice, confirmed the order and provided a discount, there is no way back. Further, their internal problems, it was necessary for their employees to check better.

Olegoos @ 03/28/2015, 16:48*
And on what basis

Perhaps somewhere in the contract there will be a special clause for such a case, as it is also said in small print. But again, this is just my guess. It is necessary to check the contract and the terms of this discount.

* Brundrom

I did not sign any contracts. Read the conditions. If they have a domain name corporate. Any person whose mail is in this domain receives corporate prices. No signatures or contracts.

* Olegoos
Well, we'll see. I hope there will be no precedents for this :)

And when did you order the device? and what delivery method indicated?

Post has been editedBrundrom - 28.03.15, 17:18

Rep: (18)
ordered in the first minutes of the appearance on the site and did not know about the corp discount. it is a pity of course that only 300 rubles discount received. but the device is worthy. although the sensor grid is visible in the sun, the clearblock filter distorts colors a bit, the camera roars wildly in dim light and the lid slightly loosen. But! This is the first device that impressed me out of the box. Nothing needs to be finished, reinstalled and perform some other actions. Although some applications are severely curtailed (Alfa Bank).

Vopchem take the club))

Eloawind @ 03/28/2015, 17:23*
the sensor grid is visible in the sun,

So if you look closely, then the sensor grid in the sun is visible everywhere, it only looks different.

Post has been editedOlegoos - 28.03.15, 18:19

Vopchem take the club))

Welcome :)

the sensor grid is visible in the sun

so do not look at the grid, but on the displayed information: lol:

Some applications are severely curtailed (Alfa Bank).

Sberbank is also an interesting application. It has a function of displaying pie charts with costs, it seems. So when you go to this section, it just crashes and that's it. I read somewhere that developers brush off, they say everything works. Although reviews flooded about this bug.

Post has been editedBrundrom - 28.03.15, 17:56

Rep: (21)
And 1000 rubles, on the application they give or is it just an inviting company?

Rep: (9)
-Psych- @ 03/28/2015, 18:02*
And 1000 rubles, on the application they give or is it just an inviting company?

Why should they cheat? Another thing is to spend this 1000 in the Windows Store in principle, and nothing.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/08/20, 22:02