PictureTV Box + DVB-T2
Discussion пїЅ | VENZ K1 (DVB-S2)

Specifications
Chipset Amlogic S805
Quad Core Cortex A5 processor, 1.5 GHz frequency
GPU quad-core processor Mali 450, 3D graphics acceleration
Memory Nanya 1 GB DDR3
8 GB NAND flash internal memory
Wireless Realtek 8188 Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz, (optional)
OS AndroidTM KitKat 4.4.2
HDMI 1.4b video output, up to 1080 P @ 60fps, 3D mode
HDMI 1.4b audio output, optical spdif, CVBS
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector (10/100 Mbps)
MircoSD card reader Г— 1, Support 1 ~ 32 GB
USB 2.0 port Г— 4
Optical Г— 1
DVB RF H Г— 1
DVB RF of Г— 1
Power AC-DC SPS adapter 5 V / 2a included (ce, fcc, there is a certificate of ccc)
Decoder Format h.265 / hevc, H.264, wmv, vc-1, avs, mpeg-1/2/4, RealVideo is supported
Supported videos in MKV, WMV, MPG, MPEG, DAT, AVI, MOV, ISO, MP4, RM, DivX HD
Supported audio formats are mp3, aac, wma, rm, flac, OGG and programmable with 5.1 mixing
Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD Supported by Dobly TUREHD and DTS HD kodi helix
Mold Private Tooling
DRM optional: Microsoft playready, verimatrix, Google widevine
3G support most external 3G USB dongle
DVB-T2 system standard: ETSIEN 302 755
MPLP cargo module support
Demodulation: qpsk, 16qam, 64QAM or 256QAM
Forward error correction 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 3/5, 5/6
Guard interval: 1/4, 19/256, 1/8, 19/128, 1/16, 1/32, 1/128 bandwith: 6/7/8 MHz
Input frange range: 54 - 860 MHz. Input impedance: 75 О©
Input level: -84 dBm to 0 dBm (average power)
Ant. Connector: IEC TYPE, Female Outpur Cycle: IEC Male Type

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 01.06.16, 18:42
Reason for editing: Firmware for KI in the cloud on Mail.ru

Rep: (360)
Arsmars @ 03/26/2015, 20:13*
The first four-core DVB-T2 on Android 4.4 has been released
Accident there are no users yet? I would like to hear an opinion.
http: //ru.aliexpress.c....html? isOrigTitle = true

Post has been edited-SunLion- - 28.03.15, 10:21

Rep: (360)
M
Topic moves toMedia consoles

Rep: (8)
I still bought it! The seller assured that the Wi-Fi is on board. Although the description indicates that this feature is optional.
How do I get - accomplish your goal, what it is.

Post has been edited-SunLion- - 29.03.15, 22:25
Reason for editing: Corrected

Rep: (0)
Optionally there is a bluetooth, and wifi is present. It is necessary to watch the English description of the device.

In general, it is better to put the English version in the characteristics, otherwise the Russian translation is ridiculous to read (DVD of the Russian Federation, spirals, mold, female cycle)

Rep: (6)
I've also ordered K1 from DVB T2, already on the way from March 30 .....
The Internet does not know much about this miracle, the only resource that, at first glance, is not empty is the resource that was managed to dig -This
And besides the stock firmware there is nothing on this resource.

Post has been editedHrustic - 13.04.15, 19:03

Rep: (85)
But I look at this, but with S2.
Then include in the discussion?

I've also ordered K1 from DVB T2, already on the way from March 30 .....

Also interested in this gadget. Family budget is modest. I would not want to order and be disappointed. Therefore, we are looking forward to the review of this device. In runet it is deaf.
Interested in:
1.When you turn on what appears on the screen, can it be done so that it is loaded into the TV right away?
2. As for the sensitivity of the DVB-T2 tuner in it.
3. Does it get hot?

* (Tm),
I still can’t answer the questions - the device is still going ...

Rep: (174)
Here in this thread is more about it.There is a satellite version.
In short, it is quite possible to take. And on the DVB Android, the part works well, and under it there is also a separate system OpenElec + Kodi, this is generally space.
(Tm) @ 04/18/2015, 10:52 PM*
Interested in:
1.When you turn on what appears on the screen, can it be done so that it is loaded into the TV right away?
2. As for the sensitivity of the DVB-T2 tuner in it.
3. Does it get hot?

1. So it is. And from anywhere in the android viewing is called a separate button on the remote.
2. I don’t know T2, but there are no problems with S2.
3. Not heated, S805s cold processor.

thank. I order, while the dollar is friendly: thank_you:

Rep: (3)
Here in this thread is more about it.There is a satellite version.
In short, it is quite possible to take. And on android DVB part works well, and under it there is also a separate system OpenElec + Kodi, this is generally space ....
1. So it is. And from anywhere in the android viewing is called a separate button on the remote.
2. I don’t know T2, but there are no problems with S2.
3. Not heated, S805s cold processor.

Sharu did not try on it?
If so, how does it work?
How many parrots are in the antutu test?

Rep: (183)
(Tm) @ 04.26.2015, 01:42*
thank. order while the dollar is friendly

Here, too, is about the prefix of interestVS IP015 and other android dvb-t2 / s2 digital set-top boxes
The dvb-t2 tuner is not very sensitive, you need a good antenna. Firmware fit from Vigica c90t. There is a TV viewer autoloader, there is no Russian interface in the firmware.

Iron has finally arrived, ordered K1 c DVB-T2.
Result:
1. BlueTooth support - no
Attached Image

2. DVB-T2 support is absent (does not find a single channel, a change of country does not lead to a result)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

3. OTA does not work
Attached Image

4. Updated firmwarefrom here- the result, accordingly, is zero .... and how could it be, this result.

Conclusion, at least, - they sent not what they requested and paid for.
You have to send everything back.
Ordered fromShenzhen Venz Technology Co.
I went to St. Petersburg for 32 days.

Iron has finally arrived, ordered K1 c DVB-T2.
Result:
1. BlueTooth support - no

2. DVB-T2 support is absent (does not find a single channel, a change of country does not lead to a result)

3. OTA does not work

4. Updated the firmware from here - the result, accordingly, zero .... and how could it be, this result.

Conclusion, at least, - they sent not what they requested and paid for.
You have to send everything back.
Ordered from Shenzhen Venz Technology Co.
I went to St. Petersburg for 32 days.

In the next topic there was a review and opening of the satellite version of the K1 board there was produced by Videostrong. The previous dual-core models of this company were of high quality. With these consoles not very sensitive tuner may help another antenna or antenna with an amplifier.
BlueTooth was not there before, and there was no firmware update over the network either, only via a USB flash drive or memory card. For DVB-T2 model K1 reviews were not only from you. By Vigica C90T there were positive reviews. You can put the firmware on the K1 from the Vigica C90T, it can work with it, the firmware in the header of this topicVS IP015 and other android dvb-t2 / s2 digital set-top boxes. But the first thing I would pay attention to the antenna.

Post has been editediv_sa - 07.05.15, 19:20

Rep: (50)
Hrustic @ 05/07/2015, 15:31*
DVB-T2 support - no (does not find a single channel

Missing and not found, these are slightly different things.

After the new year, we launched digital TV in the village, so everyone ran
to each other to check receivers, because they "why" they did not find anything.
And it’s not in the same house that the antennas usually stood in the meter range ...

My DVB T2 works, but from four transponders it catches only three, respectively 24 channels instead of 32.
In all other respects the box pleases.
As for the Vigica C90T firmware, I would not install it, since there are different WiFi modules in Apparps.

wan73 @ 05/05/2015, 12:38*
My DVB T2 works, but from four transponders it catches only three, respectively 24 channels instead of 32.
In all other respects the box pleases.
As for the Vigica C90T firmware, I would not install it, since there are different WiFi modules in Apparps.

You can set up for the sake of experiment, maybe with their firmware all the channels will catch. If you add the necessary driver to the Vigica C90T firmware, then everything should work fully. But it is washed to do, if their firmware works better.

DVB-T2 defeated!
Everything turned out to be simple - do not drink in the antenna input on the board ... the Chinese, damn it.
Disassembled, found, soldered and everything worked.

Hrustic @ 05/10/2015, 21:02*
DVB-T2 defeated!
Everything turned out to be simple - do not drink in the antenna input on the board ... the Chinese, damn it.
Disassembled, found, soldered and everything worked.

When the console was disassembled, what marking was on the board started with vs, like with a satellite box. The main board in the satellite and terrestrial version should be the same and differ only in the second tuner card.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 20:50